Get free water from gas stations

>get free water from gas stations
>get free meat from eating "Free to a good home" dogs on craigslist
>siphon gas from shitty parked cars

Tell me a more comfy lifestyle.

Attached: van.jpg (960x720, 68K)

>only use your phone for calls (no internet 4G e.g.)
>get all your food from 99 cent store or dollar store
>keep your clothes until they tear and break apart
>save and drink rain water
>grow your own food from seeds
man I wish I looked into living indawoods or for survival in case of WW3 mad max scenario

>eating dogs
You're a chink and a degenerate, good sir.

normalfaggot op is based af

They're animals all the same. It's hypocritical to be appalled by people butchering and eating a dog but being complicit in and financially supporting the meat industry.

>>get free meat from eating "Free to a good home" dogs on craigslist
>siphon gas from shitty parked cars

You can just live out in the middle of nowhere and play minecraft IRL. No need to be killing doggos and being a piece of shit

Attached: rYFWTiD.jpg (800x800, 97K)

>anime reaction pic

opinion discarded

Dog's aren't food you dumb faggot. Go back to Asia if you don't respect western values

Attached: 1510204074306.jpg (520x600, 97K)

Do you know what board youre on user?
Og

literally how is a dog different from a cow or a pig

Fuck you animeposter. Don't destroy his dreams! Eat them fucking doggos OP! eat them til you get your fil!
O' THE LANDS DOWN THE ISLE, WHERE OF SUCH A SORT
THEY HOWLED AND MARCHED TIL THEY FOUND THEIR SORT!

Literally says who? I can't eat a certain animal because people decided to befriend that entire species as opposed to other animals? And what western values? You mean those things that get rescinded bit-by-bit each year by an increasingly liberal populous?

get out moralfag

don't listen to them mate. they are retards. brainwashed by the tv
eat the dogs like you'd eat a cow goat etc

Hypocrisy is an inevitable discovery if one takes a deep look into their own actions, beliefs, morals etc. does it even matter that I'm ok with slaughtering farm animals for food but not pets?

At first I respected your decision but then I reread it and realized you eat dogs. What the fuck man? Just steal meat form walmart or something.

It's not even about pets anonkun. These faggots just want to fuck their dogs and marry them
Literally say any other pet and they don't give a shit
>cat
>hamster
>guinea pig
>bird
they're only pissed about dogs. Their minds are like dogs. Fucking makes me sick. Where be the men of the olden days? Where they've gone?

I would live like this if I could, but I don't live in Yankee, leaf, or up down land.

Kyrgyzstan.wav

stealing is a sin you hypocritical normalnigger

Not the argument I'm making you dumb faggot. Where did I even say anything about eating other meats. I'm talking specifically about dogs here. Are you just copy and pasting talking points from a vegan debate you saw on you tube like a fucking subhuman retard?

I ate dogs before and I'm a western man. Go fuck yourself.

Then what the fuck is your argument? The only thing you said was, "We don't eat dogs.", and "Go back to Asia." What is your reasoning?

Yes, because people ate dogs back then too didn't they?.

Based OP. I wish I could raise dogs for meat and keep chickens as pets.

It makes you a faggot, niggerfaggot

>Require expensive drivers license
>Require expensive insurance
>The above require a fixed address
If it wasn't an instant go to jail lose vehicle because no license/insurance i'd do it.
But i can't so it's not comfy

But eating dogs is fine? Dude said he steals gas anyway moron.

Dogs are animals. They're no different from cows, pigs, chickens etc
If you could domesticate any other animal and keep it as a pet, why not dogs?

why not eat dogs*
coretionns

Love you too sweat heart!

xoxo

dogs are highly intelligent and mans best friend you retard, helped humans for thousands of years.

>wv
not surprised you eat dogs
i hope you get killed by a methead

They're not dumb, but they aren't that much smarter than other animals. Pigs are considered much more intelligent than dogs, but we still eat them. Many animals are suspect to conditioning and reinforcement.

We give dogs special treatment because we bred them to be as likable to humans as we can. Many other animals have helped humans for thousands of years, user.

dog apologists literally cannot form a coherent reply to this I fucking hate dogs. I don't even eat beef or pork.

society just forced you to project your feelings onto them and antropomorphise them
they are just filthy disease ridden pests

>mans best friend
Hollywood has warped you brain. IT. IS. AN. ANIMAL.

Attached: 5i4e.png (304x288, 93K)

Dogs are way smarter than pigs your moron
the pig is a jewish lie
I don't watch hollywood shit
dogs help people hunt, guard them etc

FUCK dogs

>dogs help people hunt, guard them etc
dogs spread more diseases in world history than fucking mosquitos per capita

Attached: mnp4h6qvtrg11.jpg (640x853, 80K)

I hope you get ran over by an 18 wheeler nigger

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 8K)

Based and ingroup pilled.

Low T and probably homosexuals.

Yes. Dogs live symbiotically with man. They're the only creatures to naturally do so. To eat them is heresy. You should be shot.

>Dogs live symbiotically with man. They're the only creatures to naturally do so.

That's absolute bullshit. We bred them to be as appealing, and as useful to us as possible. Once you strip away the layer of delusion of calling them being "man's best friend", you'll know that they're just a fucking animal, bred to appease our sensibilities, usually resulting in dogs that are inbred, deformed, and generally useless without us.

>They're the only creatures to naturally do so.
nigga how
It's not like one day a wolf decided to go up to a hunting gathering nigga and said yo my nigga let me be your pet and turned into a fucking bordercollie
there is nothing natural about dogs
you're just making up excuses about your sick tendency to project human feelings onto a filthy animal

>all animals are equal
I bet you think all humans are equal too

Of course not all humans are equal. Some of them have more meat on their bones :)

>dogs spread more diseases in world history than fucking mosquitos per capita
that's a wrong opinion
based

No matter how much you try to glamorize this shit, it still sucks.

Lived in a truck for a year and its basically the same thing, except worse.

Really? Did you have any sort of video games or movies to watch while living like that? I figured that this kind of lifestyle would be preferable to a hardcore NEET, since the only thing that matters to most NEETs is the stimulation from vidya, anime, etc, so why not make a scenario where you wouldn't have to do as much work/begging parents for money to sustain NEETdom.

gonna laugh when your arrested faggot
watch out robots not many vans look like that

You're not gonna get the satisfaction, faggot

If living like a mobile hobbo is "comfy" you made some bad, bad decisions in your life.

>implying living like that is worse than how most hikkis on this board live

Interesting, people are more upset about the prospect of someone slaughtering and eating a dog which is legal in most states, and they were about siphoning gas, which is considered theft and illegal everywhere.

if they're so smart how come they can't stop people from eating them? I bet if you poked someone with a fork they'd tell you to stop.

animal loving faggots dont have the ability to reason or evaluate their beliefs. they just like a certain animal and sperg out about it

Not all of us. I'm an animal lover but I know that you have to cross the line somewhere
You cannot see animals on the same level as human beings. They have their own reptillain brains but they're still animals ffs
doggofaggots are close to being bestiality for me

>draw the line*
fuck

Why not move out of the third world shithole and make something out of your life?

>make something of your life

Nice spook.

Fuggin based

uh they can if they no your going to kill them

This. We literally shaped their evolution as a species.

Subhuman, eating dog is eating a creature for which humanity has made a place within its society, eating dog is closer to cannibalism than eating any other meat, you op are a subhuman, a person devolved to beast, that steals and kills an ally without remorse.
In ancient times people like you were either exiled or beaten to death and thrown into a bog where your soul deserves to dwell into rather than in your human body.

They piss and shit all over themselves then eat it, and if they're so loyal why is the first thing they do when they see an open door is run the fuck away

Dogs are retarded and useless as fuck, and only serve to wake people up with their barking and attack kids and elderly

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-114845__01__01.jpg (508x438, 51K)

humans literally created dogs

uh most dogs don't do either of those things, dogs usually imitate their owner you moron.

His point is that you're a faggot and hypocrite too, you just don't have the introspection to realize it.

I'm sure a dog being put down by a hobo with a knife is going to suffer more than a cow who isn't going to be butchered halal style, but keep looking at the world through the lens of false equivalence and pretend you are morally upstanding you homeless dog eating fuckwit gas thief.

Dogs eat meat
You shouldn't eat meat eating animals.
That's how aids started in humans.

Chickens and pigs eat meat, retard.

Hobos know how to shank real good so the dogs probably die fast enough.