Beer

How much beer is too much beer? I’m at roughly 4 a day.

Attached: B85E2B5B-7C8E-49B3-9D25-33A6F956DF4C.jpg (840x565, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

piedmont.org/living-better/the-health-benefits-of-beer
health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/articles/2016-12-30/5-surprising-health-benefits-of-beer
nbcnews.com/better/health/7-science-backed-ways-beer-good-your-health-ncna788986
youtube.com/watch?v=_tN7HlenTmA
boards.4channel.org/fit/thread/50077868#p50078631)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes 4 is too much.
Already having a habit of daily drinking could be an addiction, too

Alcohol is a huge gains goblin, but if we're talking calories alone it depends on what you drink. Light beers won't add too many surplus calories, but 4 350-400 calorie beers really adds up.
If you don't want to give up booze altogether (which I would recommend for myriad reasons), maybe start with a mixed drink (gin and tonic or vodka soda)

I’m addicted no doubt. Just two years ago I was drinking 750ml of vodka and or rum with ginger beer every day. I gained like 40 pounds. I switched to beer and lost about 20, but now I’m slowly climbing back up to that 40. I suppose it’s time to ween myself off.

Once a month
No more than 4 beers

How do we feel about vodka + water + lemon and salt, been drinking 2 to 3 glasses each week.

One beer is more calories than a candy bar or bowl of potato chips. Your 4 beers is equivalent to a burger and fries.

Getting so many calories through drinks is retarded.

I heard on Joe Rohan there’s a dude who workouts and drinks 4-6 beers a night with no problem and he’s pretty jacked, so I say go for it

I drink one a week.

>Drinking the liquid Jew.

take spiritspill or stop drinking at all

Yup same here m8 I do believe 1-3 beers a week are pretty much ok, so long as you get enough exercise and don’t pig out

I don’t know if I could handle vodka and water. Would using a diet juice mix help?

Alcohol is poison user. Please try and stop.

What’s the spiritspill

Not sure but it's all about the lemon and the salt for me, so refreshing.

what about whiskey? I down about 3 beers and a handle of whiskey a day.

What kind of fucking beers are you talking about?
Just don't be a fucking dumbass, OP. Learn to moderate your intake. I'd suggest only drinking one night a week and limiting it to 5 units if you're in a situation like me and there's literally nothing to do here except hit the pub on weekends.

I fucking hate this board, do anyone here even fucking lift? Seems like 80 % of the posts are made by sub 80iq children

2+ a day is too much. I'll roughly have one beer a night, but have even been cutting back to strictly weekends. It's just not worth the grogginess the next morning at work

how are you not dead

what about whiskey, how mucho whiskey can I handle a day? One handle?

He’s probably talking about those putrid milkshake stouts.

Do you know anythink about whisley and caolories? I down about a handle a day. I know its much, but can I atleast stay under maintaince calories and lose som wegith?

how much is milkshakes vs whiskey? which is better? I can switch for milkshakes, but damn I like my handle a whiskey a day. makes me sane in this insane world.

genes brother. I can handle it. Some days I don't evfen tget drunk

im betting youre one of the spastic tards that doesn't know what size bottle is even actually a "handle", yet feels the need to tell people how much you drink

Attached: 1552368642164.jpg (690x960, 39K)

same here, I took the whiskey pill when I turned 18. Even lost some weight on 1 handle of whiskey a day. But I down about 3 beers every night aswell. Those bad boys Keep Me From Reaching My True Potential.

Beer is terrible for my gut i piss out my butt everytime i drink it. I would avoid beer completely

1.75 L Is a handle ur not drinking 1.75 liters whiskey and some beers each day

especially not while losing weight like someone said..1.75l whiskey on its own is around 4000 calories..minus the imaginary beers and any other food etc

Attached: 1551932413489.jpg (667x645, 48K)

beer is actually pretty healthy

piedmont.org/living-better/the-health-benefits-of-beer
health.usnews.com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/articles/2016-12-30/5-surprising-health-benefits-of-beer
nbcnews.com/better/health/7-science-backed-ways-beer-good-your-health-ncna788986

So yeah dont believe the jewish FUD. An occasional glass of wine or whiskey is excellent as well. But the benefits go out the window if you drink just a bit too much

bro this is cringe... you just posted cringe....

whats cringe? lots of hysteria about beer these days. OMG A BEER THATS GANNA DESTROY MY 6 MONTHS OF GAINS BECAUSE IM A RETARD WHO CANT THINK CRITICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you should touch alcohol more than a couple times a month. Like don't even taste it. I anecdotally feel a lot better now than I did when I'd frequently have a glass of wine every other night.

>not being on whiskey diet

youtube.com/watch?v=_tN7HlenTmA

Not everywhere here is a fatty trying to "lose weight".

pepsi+rum isn't beer you fucking fatty

Set a goal for no beer this year. Currently going good. Replaced with vodka and seltzer

Mind if I share?

I legit started getting my dad to the gym (forgot how). I just started paying for his membership and I bugged him to go with me every month at least once. 8 years prior he started insulin and refused to take care of himself to where he is 65% bf. He refused to walk or do anything for those 8 years.

I got him to go for a whole consecutive week now. My little carrot on a stick is me paying for both of us to go to Germany and drink kitzbrau(he was an 80s iron curtain US soldier and in erlangen apparently Oktoberfest was GOAT).

What are some other really cool alcoholic locations around the world I can encourage him with. Feelin happy dudes helfen mich.

Attached: 1549302872593.gif (220x220, 702K)

My man.

My go to when I go out (which is maybe like once every other week.) Get a lime in it and you're golden.

I drink 0 beers 5-6 days a week so then when I drink 10 on the weekend it still averages low but I get a night to get lit for fun too

why?

beer is not good. it has advantages but moderation is the accepted way to go

beer contains a shitload of phytoestrogens and 4 per day is alcoholism. if you want to be an alcoholic, drink whiskey.

Also a shitload of empty calories. Alcohol in general is a gains goblin and beer is the worst

vodka water is GOAT. but only if you have to drink. i recommend no alcohol at all

>I’m at roughly 4 a day.
You're borderline alcoholic.
If you are serious at all about your health and fitness then you shouldn't even be drinking that many pints of beer a *week*. That many in a *month*, maybe is okay.

That IBU index is key to the phytoestrogen levels in beer. I stick to the low IBU beers for this reason.

>4 beers in a month is "maybe" ok
lol kys faggot, i literally drink like at least 100 beers a month

oh fuck you, you do not, fucking edgy-ass underage banned faggots like you need to go the fuck away and quit larping being anything other than the stupid kid you are

>Some days I don't evfen tget drunk
>don't evfen tget drunk
>evfen tget drunk
>evfen tget
Cunts off his chops right now

i drink about 4 days a week at least. that's 16 days out of the month, so about 6-7 beers a day on the days that i do drink

does that really seem a lot to you you fucking underage zoomer faggot? literally kys nigger dont (You) me again

Attached: 1536601594258.jpg (512x512, 84K)

>lol kys faggot, i literally drink like at least 100 beers a month
(((You))) in a few years, you dumb shit

Attached: beer-bottle-gut-1.jpg (1696x1131, 300K)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

What are you going to do about it, kid?
God, you're dumb.
Get into AA, dumb shit.

nah i'm 6' 1" and 165lbs, i exclusively eat vegetables and lean meat (tuna, chicken, turkey), and exercise at least twice a week. i only drink water (when not drinking alcohol) i've been doing this for years now so it's easy to manage that level of drinking

seething

Attached: 15361756254598.jpg (210x240, 14K)

>Calls me an underage zoomer faggot
>is an underage zoomer faggot himself
>also delusional (boards.4channel.org/fit/thread/50077868#p50078631)
You've been outed, Underage B&, you should leave now, this thread does not concern you. Cunt.

Drinking everyday puts a lot of strain on your liver. So even if you only get buzzed or drunk on weekends you fuck your shit up.

I normally don't drink on weekdays but I'm an alcohol so some bad weeks I end up drinking 4-6 beers after work every night.

I averaged 6-14 drinks a day on weekends and it sucked. I found that
keeping really busy helped.

But I was high functioning. Management job and house by 29, lots of responsibility, still had very solid lifts.

What finally helped was doc shopping until I got benzos. Now I can just get drunk without the alcohol and hangovers, which in turn led to me not getting fucked up so much anyhow because I didn't have horrible anxiety from hangovers.

Downside is, despite it being healthier, docs want $$$$ for it and call you in all the time to dance for it so they can get their cut. They do this even with asthma medicine though. It's just greed and rent seeking.

>I'm an alcohol
Anyone have that "she was an alcohol" pic saved?

Alcoholic cope is the saddest cope

If you drink once a month you can get as shitfaced as you want user. It tastes disgusting, at least get your buzz out of it.

Any beer is too much.

Vodka and dry red wine are the only acceptable alcohol.

>benzos
You dumb fuck. These pills are the most addictive shit invented by mankind. You can literally die from a withdrawal. Before you start to cope, read into it. There pills are really dangerous.

I drink a couple 275ml Becks per night with dinner. Is this OK? 105kcal per.

i drink a few cups of vodka OR 3-4 beers every weekend

can this affect my gains?

Attached: 69475.jpg (225x350, 42K)

Frequent alcohol use lowers gains because the day after drinking you have increased corsitol levels.
If you're going to drink, limit it to once a week.

drinking any amount on a daily basis is way too much you drunkfag

This guy certainly does not fuck

Just fucking comical. Imagine being such a low test beta faggot that you don't drink alcohol because you think it will destroy your shit tier gains. Chads like myself lift big and drink hard. Fuck it. Only here for 90 years anyway, live life with no regrets