Sargon of Akkad back at it again, I told you guys looks don't matter, should of gone for strength

youtu.be/eMoBELOiGMk

Sargon of Akkad back at it again, I told you guys looks don't matter, should of gone for strength

Attached: unntgggfgamed.jpg (900x900, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wHccLsBFmeo
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w
youtu.be/0lYtsc0_TzE
youtu.be/qgRd0EtjuVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuckgon of accuck?

Who the fuck is this fat mutt and why should I care

>Talking advice from Sarcuck of Blackdad
Sorry he uses too many big brain words for me to follow

youtu.be/wHccLsBFmeo

>sargoy of mossad
>>Jow Forums

>basedgoy of a cuck

Stopped reading right there

>Man up
>be interesting
>don't be a grooming faggot

How is this controversial?

you gymcels can talk shit about it all you want but this guy is just giving basic good advice

This stupid fat unintelligent fuck
I can't wait for his OD.

>listening to a nazi sympathiser
Cringe

>just marry a single mom, bro!

Attached: 1519343987725.png (480x480, 223K)

explain

He's a spineless centrist and Zionist, /leftypol/

He literally goes on streams and gives exposure to white supremacists

I don't care for this thread, I'm just mirin how well the Christmas hat fits on Sargons profile pic

dude just burself.jpeg

based as fuck

LITERALLY?

Nice

Very nice.

Attached: 1485961086844.jpg (501x504, 39K)

>anyone I disagree with is THA JOOZ
Pathetic

>You don't have to be attractive
This level of cope is amazing especially when he talks about bulking up in the same breath.

Fuck off sargoy, no one give a shit about you and your skepticgayshit

>I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH SARGON YOU ARE AAAAAAAAAAAAA
cope.

Attached: 05c.png (408x414, 38K)

He’s a bong not a mutt

He claims(lies) that he is part black- so he is a self-proclaimed mutt

Lmao basedgoy of applebees giving advice
He has really gone down the drain this year with the rest of the ""skeptics"".

Attached: fdb6a4cbbe220a9c9b71bcbd19235764344b9e8fc20914e496a79112320e9c4d.jpg (2183x2447, 2.01M)

I'm not even going to watch this, I hate this smug cunt

what is his advice? "Talk to people and just be yourself"? Why does he think he has anything to say on the subject

Haven't skeptics always been as cringey as the people they talk about? They all look like the people they talk about. Seriously. Sargoy, Ray gun, even Watson. Is there even a single skeptic that is moderately Jow Forums?

no, exercising makes you right wing

ugly fat stepdad giving "advice" to incels HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

cause Jow Forums has a few incel migrants from Jow Forums who reee at everything

>multimillion dollar journalist corporations constantly mention "alt right this alt right that" for clicks, giving them tons of coverage in mainstream media
This is okay
>one little bong boi on YT goes on streams and actually tries to challenge their positions so hopefully they'll go away
OH NO NO NO NO YOU'RE GIVING THEM EXPOSURE YOU NAZI SYMPATHISER
Hmmmm.

Taking advice from a beta provider. Yikes.

why does the salt-right get so butthurt over sargon

Post body

You are mentally retarded.

u will always be a nigger

oh fuck off

White as fuck m8s
You would think that Jow Forums would learn to be a bit skeptical rather than believe anything this site feeds them considering how popular this image was. Then again, they are all post-2014 newfags so they probably haven't seen it. They're hypocritical as fuck complaining about others claiming cultural appropriation when they set up shop here and pretend to be a neckbeard loser. They'll probably end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as normal rational adults won't put up with their bullshit in the real world and they'll be all alone because of their own doing
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ1Qm1Z_D7w

Attached: the cure to pol.jpg (777x901, 106K)

That picture is probably fake, who associates a random sculpture of a woman with Western civilisation and god when it has no connection to either of those things. If it was real, they'd post an Arno Breker sculpture or something. It's obviously a setup to "btfo the drumpftards"

You're saying they invaded the culture of Jow Forums? How was Jow Forums majorly different pre-2014

nice coping LOL

>Sargon of Akkad
the fuck is that, what a larp tier name. Might as well call himself Solomon of Israel or something

There's a lot of butthurt people from before 2014, who were left-leaning and wanted Mods to completely shutdown Jow Forums. They did, but it didn't do anything, because the website was filled with "bigots", like Moot himself said (apparently part of the reason why he left, his gf was Anita Sarkeesian btw). You can't confront them with facts because all they'd say is
>wow nice infographic
>nazis don't belong here
>people in power say, you're wrong, so you definitely are
fuck them and their bs, no one is going to revive /b/, because censorship rose mainly as a "resistance" against Jow Forums and Moot, a cuck jew who was more interested in feminist pussy than the truth, sold the website to a greedy chink just to ruin it for you "bigots".

tl;dr: Moot was a fag, who wanted to ruin the website for it's "bigoted" userbase, so he sold it to a chink. Jow Forums didn't ruin Jow Forums, it was Gamergate.

Half of Jow Forums is Jow Forumsacks user... You know it's the most popular board right?

'Women aren't visual creatures, they care more about your personality and your actions'

Yeah sure Sargon, nice cope. The only reason I get laid is because I'm attractive. I have no game whatsoever and I'm not high status, but because I'm good looking women have been throwing themselves at me my entire adult life with zero effort on my part. Just B urself.

The whole redpill/manosphere scene is cringe

Jow Forums are just a bunch of losers who think they would be models if non-whites died. That's it.

body, now

No they don't retard

Attached: 1524529478015.jpg (750x823, 77K)

what the fuck are you still doing here then, retard?
you just spent the past 3 posts farting period blood out of your ass
if some "bigoted" retards posting shit threads every now and again bother you so much just leave, but I guess you've just been sitting around eating your own shit and getting cranky about Jow Forums for the past 4 years

different crowd before and after the_donald/shareblue made it unreadable. turns out trend followers have nothing interesting to say

Good

Sargon is a fat politicuck.

With that said, he's not saying anything wrong in this video, but it's nothing unique, either.

Mirin but your haircut is gay as fuck so ur gay and fuck u haha

wtf, did he marry a single mom?

>Oh this is probably a video of him lifting
>I hope he lifts a lot, I would like some type of reason to respect him
>its not
>he's just making a video of him sitting on a chair and talking
>again

Is... is he really giving life advice?
A person that essentially got a D in his SATs and has done nothing with his life except for sit in front of a PC?

It's actually a good thing that white men keep sitting on their asses blaming jooz instead of taking action, makes it so much easier fucking them over and they just take it like spineless cucks they are.

>Women are attracted to masculinity
And what do you think that is?
Can a 5'3 guy be masculine compared to a 6'3 guy?
>women are interested in your career
In other words Money and Status
Wow i never heard of this
It's not like we constantly say that it's all about Looks/Money/Status.

You have to understand, his fanbase consists entirely of 13 to 21 year olds in their rebellious anti-religion, anti-feminism, anti-establishment phase.

Someone sum up the vid so I can laugh

Shit tier haircut but mirin

OKAY NOW LISTEN FUCKFACE, AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU FUCKERS WHO ARE IN VOLUMNOUS SUPPORT

I AM VERY SORRY THEY TOOOK R/INCELS FROM YOU, IT WASN'T FAIR AT ALL. AND I AM, ON BEHALF OF THE ENITRE INTERNET TIRELESSLY EMAILING THE REDDIT TEAM EVERY DAY THAT THEY REINSTATE IT FOR YOUR AND OUR BENEFIT. BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO COME HERE AND BE A LOCUST PLAGUE ON THE REST OF THE INTERNET! PLEASE LEAVE, SINCERELY, YOUR FRIENDS, WHO DESPERATELY WANTS YOU TO GO BACK TO YOUR REDDIT PEN.

when did he do that? genuinely wondering

based

seconded.

>who is this guy who I know more about than most of his fans do

Attached: 1530577004077.png (434x327, 46K)

lool

what matters to women is irrelevant.

>married to a single mum
>understands women

Attached: 1425964092941.jpg (397x372, 31K)

WTF I love sargon now

Kek and based

Who hurt you?

I'm not the guy who asked the question

There's multiple videos and streams where he claims his grandfather was black, but he fucked up and showed his parents on video and they're both white as snow. Then he tried to backtrack and say he was North African, and then Italian and that Italians aren't white so it still counts

youtu.be/0lYtsc0_TzE
youtu.be/qgRd0EtjuVQ
Video of Sargon claiming he is part black

How is any of this fucking shit related to fitness?

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

Scrotum of Mossad

hey user, it's me your black stepdad. your mother and i are out of condoms

people told him that he did so he thought if he made a video about it, worst case scenario he'd be telling people to better themselves

thirded fourded and fifded