What lifting gear do you use?

What lifting gear do you use?

Attached: 1553097652368.webm (640x266, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BbVnwDNNNMk
youtube.com/watch?v=WLigyxj0Amw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A belt, but that’s about it. I am a firm believer in that if you can’t lift the weight raw, you’re too weak to be lifting it.

At 4:00
youtu.be/BbVnwDNNNMk

pl8s and a bar

Chalk, straps, belt, sleeves, wraps, deadlift suit, squat suit, bench shirt, lifting shoes, ammonia, compression shorts, leggings

Inzer lever belt, wrist wraps and lifting shoes.

>No squat plug.
It’s like you don’t even want to make it.

Trenbolone

>Chalk
>Wrist wraps
>Counter top grip thing for bench

Dyel tryhard

Gotta flex that inzer bro

Attached: 2_14bae843-58eb-4c96-bfd7-5dab90eb5858_1440x.jpg (1440x1717, 169K)

SBD wrist wraps (I've broken my one wrist twice) knee sleeves for squats (got them as a gift so why not) and that's about it.

Straps for RDLs and deadlifts 4+ plates and shrugs. Don't use them for anything else though and I do grip specific work. Bars at my gym suck and have no knurling (literally none).
People get pissy about straps here on Jow Forums but there's not really a reason not to, unless you're deadlifting less than 4 plates.
I'll use a belt for squats and deadlifts but that's obvious. You'd be stupid not to.
Bought some elbow sleeves for Christmas. Not too tight but help slightly when repping dumbbell bench press and dips. I have problems with tendonitis which is why I got them. Worth purchasing but I would buy a size lower than you think you are if you're getting them to lift more weight.

T.poorfag

I get bad pains in my elbow after doing tricep kick backs and other tricep work you think elbow pads would help alleviate some of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=WLigyxj0Amw

Whenever I get pain from tricep work, I just put on the sleeves, continue working and it goes away. I would definitely recommend getting a pair if you have tendonitis problems.
I got SBD sleeves, which are relatively expensive but worth the price for the quality.

Post body.

Dude if you are saying you are a firm believer then why are you using a belt.
everyone draws the line somewhere, dont be judgemental about people drawing the line two feet further back than yours

>sòyvel
You don’t lift

Attached: 42885B03-6778-42F2-AF2A-460841DB4EA9.png (630x384, 190K)

Thanks dude I have sbd wrist wraps and really like them so will definitely stay with that company for now.

I'm also a firm believer in immigration but I don't believe people too poor to afford the beginnings of a new life should be allowed in. The line is drawn where it needs to be.

If you're gonna use it enough then spend as much as you like on it