You need to accept that fact that being gay makes it more likely you'll end up as a robot...

You need to accept that fact that being gay makes it more likely you'll end up as a robot, so it's not surprising at all how many faggots are on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1530709384368.png (807x700, 445K)

Lol okay kid 1/10 for getting me to respond

>thinking I'm trolling
lmao lemme guess gays can't be robots

I'm a robot because I'm here

>implying fags cant just use grindr to get fucked by other aids infested fags
OP is a faggot

Attached: D3A0F4DD-B65D-4269-88D6-68E89FC5A012.png (640x640, 708K)

Why don't you just use tinder to get sex then?

>ask for recent sti test results
>not get aids

idk about gays but guys into sissy/trap shit aren't exactly gay but since they don't conform to gender roles they can find themselves here

gays can be robots but as long as they keep their fag shit off r9k, trannies arent robots either due to how normalized they're becoming

>gays can be robots but as long as they keep their fag shit off r9k
Only if robots agree to stop complaining about sex altogether. You don't control Jow Forums you know.

>trannies arent robots either due to how normalized they're becoming
LMAO where do you live San Fransisco?

>LMAO where do you live San Fransisco?
no i dont even live in america and i know how normalized it is now, people have different opinions on what being a robot is but the one opinion we all agree on is that we have been outcasted in some way, trannies are only outcasted by boomers, while most other people honestly dont fucking care

You could write "Looking for sex" in your bio and have men trying to get you at every swipe. You can't even get a girl to talk to you on Tinder without being Chad.
Gays cannot be lonely

>trannies are only outcasted by boomers, while most other people honestly dont fucking care
Trannies get attacked on a daily basis, don't be silly user. Liberals like to pretend everything is great for gays and trans, but there are still plenty of situations where they are attacked, even today, even in places like the East and West coast.

>Trannies get attacked on a daily basis,
even if they do, its not like they dont like it or ask for it

>You could write "Looking for sex" in your bio and have men trying to get you at every swipe.
LOL do you think I'm Chad? Faggots on Grindr are EXTREMELY image focused. If you aren't fit and tall twinks won't want you. If you aren't skinny, short, and femmy then no one else will want you. The only way you're gaurenteed to get sex is if you settle for a 60 year old fat boomer with a scat fetish.
If that's your argument, then why don't you settle for a hambeast? Probably the same reason why I don't want to fuck some old dude.

first come the desolation, then the faggotry

Attached: hogviticus.png (466x456, 196K)

>Bible
Yikes. It's 2018, not 1818.

Attached: 1525101169387.png (464x452, 187K)

>If that's your argument, then why don't you settle for a hambeast?
I would if they would talk to me. Where do I apply to get one?

Go to an anime con, you'll find lots of them there. Then again those are tumblrinas, so maybe that's not the best place.
I'm not sure where to find women, I hate them, and not just because I'm a faggot.

I'm unironically gay because I hate women. Guys are so much better in every way. I used to be straight up until I was about 18 before I figured out that women aren't human, but lower animals. Maybe I was bi all along, but now I'm not even attracted to females anymore

Attached: 1525235637337.jpg (899x981, 244K)

What a small brain post

Attached: hog faggot.png (720x761, 64K)

Yeah so men lost testosterone, happiness , good morals and literally cut their penis off. Great times we're living in

Faggots are better than Jow Forums

>Muh Victorian fantasies
You literally want to be able to virtue signal. Why not just become an SJW?

'When therefore they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said to them: He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.'
- John 8:7

If you're only going to follow the Old Testament, you might as well be a Jew.

Attached: 1484244525880.jpg (433x480, 17K)

nigga you would have to be the absolute most fucking autistic and obese piece of shit in the world to be a robot while gay.

youre practically bombarded with potential friends/relationships with gay guys and women with fetishes

Attached: faggott.jpg (729x1296, 257K)

Fags can't be robots because fags are desperate for sex, you can always find someone to fuck on grindr or whatever site you degenerates use

Every gay is Chad huh?

Fags are worse than women when it comes to looks desu

Not true, fags don't have many options so they can't be picky

masc fags will fuck anything they are desperate shits, but why would anyone want that.

the femboy/enbys/trannies are extremely picky though, they will only want super fem cute boys or chad.

yeah.. about that..24631123213

Attached: grindr (3).webm (180x320, 1.88M)

What's that supposed to prove? How am i to know you have not already fucked half of those people? Skimming over messages doesn't prove your point
Besides even if it was true you could get a bf in sissy/gay threads we have on this autistic board

Good looking Faggots have tons of options. The rest are either fetishists who would fuck anything and gaycels.

>implying gays are here because they were bullied
That's not why there are so many gay people here though you fucking retard. There are so many here because desperate incels went prison gay because they couldn't get laid. That's why most of the gay shit spammed here is feminine (traps,femboys, ovulating boipucci erp shit)

You were the first person to say anything about bullying, nigger.

I wish I could suck a cock and have it cum in my mouth. I've tried cumming in to my own mouth, but if it doesn't go all over my face, I get in IN my mouth, but lose the urge to swallow. It feels good though having my warm cum in my mouth. I just wish I could swallow it. Oh well, I'll have to keep trying.

Yea, op implied it. Like I said, nigger faggot.

Or maybe it's the other way around?
If you're a loser you're more likely to go prison gay.

>You don't control Jow Forums you know.
>it's not the original purpose of board (by web staff)
>i won't get banned
>it's not a rule
>make me
Do you just spout intangibles when someone tells you to leave the board?
It's culture retard.

Idk man, I've been a fag my whole life and because of it I've always been obsessed with drugs and lewd things, the drugs helped me make good relationships during my formative years which lead to eventually getting a bitch and dating her and shit, you need friends to get bitches, they're cunts like that and expect you to have a social life and standing, idk, if you're a hedonist it makes it more difficult to become a robot, it's like pseudo drive

Oh and gay sex isn't real, god says it's an abomination, it's not sex, if you've only slept with men you're a virgin if you're male

One could potentially say normalfaggotry is impossible for a faggot to achieve

Attached: 08689212-6812-4C4D-8048-1385865EC712.gif (536x298, 851K)

Culture changes. You think r9k was always infested with incels? If you care about Culture so much why do you continue to shit all over the Jow Forums culture that existed before you started posting?
Or are you going to claim you've been on Jow Forums since 2003?
Culture always changes over time. If you don't like how it changes then stop complaining so much and leave. No one is forcing you to post here.
Pic relevant. You (and me) are just another layer of cancer on the original SA based culture this site originally had. You however but refuse to admit it.

Attached: image.jpg (811x501, 506K)

>If you don't like how it changes then stop complaining so much and leave
No.
You do realize that a culture can be worse than the other right?
I think I'll keep trying to tell normal fags to leave, sorry.

oh look more pushing of this agenda on the non-gay board.
how original and tolerant of others the gays keep proving themselves to be... /s

Your culture is worse than Jow Forums was in the late 2000s, but you still want to push it.
Faggots aren't going to be going anywhere, so I'm guessing you'll eventually leave once you get fed up with his things change. I did that with /a/ and /v/ myself so it's not like I'm mocking you.

Fair, I agree I can't win against it.
As it stand currently however, insulting faggots everyday with one or two other robots is still fun, & i have nothing better to do.
I don't really know what I'm arguing here, my first reply was impulsive and like 30 minutes ago. I don't even know if what I just typed was relevant.

No, faggotry is not culture, it will never be the norm for this board