/fat/ where single moms come to mingle

>Who is /fat/ for?
For lazy roly poly roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant in that you should have already but it covers all the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micro-nutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>walk, swim, or bike, just get moving.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Attached: 1511895348193.gif (632x864, 24K)

CONFESS

Attached: 1497482549131.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I lost 20 kg and still feel like shit. This is more like advice to others, most of time losing weight is by far the easiest part of a life change routine and the one that rewards less.

Hello to all the single moms
I had some chocolate and peanut butter last night.

Go to the doctor.

I would but I don't want to lure others into temptation

None of you niggers replied to my post in last thread so I'm going to post it here once again, in hopes that some of you know what I'm talking about
>I started doing Barbell Bench Press/Military Press/Deadlifts/Barbell Rows/Barbell squats/Dumbbell lunges recently because fell for the compound meme. Question is, should I do them all everyday or alternate with variations? I'm trying to lift 4 to 5 days a week with at least 40 minutes of steady state cardio after lifting. Any advices?

I was diagnosed with bipolarity and sleeping problems and decided to quit taking the pills that I was Given. Was It bad? Probably not, what got me sad is the blackpill and other studies and me remembering my childhood, I will sadly never be normal, so I decided to stop trying. Now not even food matters, I do OMAD or just fast the entire day. I will lose my weight and probably still be ugly, that is It

Ate some pizza for lunch. Can still hit calorie target, but I cant have anything else today. Its gonna be a hungry night.

Why would you ask a bunch of fat retards who can barely maintain their intake, much less lift heavy shit?

If I were you, I'd work different muscle groups every other day with cardio or rest for the alternating days. That's just me, though, and I don't lift.

A bit of advice for you: learn how to spell.

/swimbro/ here. Got some compression shorts on and i'm heading out for my run in 40 minutes. Thanks for the suggestion user (if you're here).

Its just after noon now and i've ate 500 calories today, but i intend on burning all of them.

Buy some sugar free reese cups and eat two a day user, its less than 100 calories and it'll teach you to appreciate small amounts of sweets.

I would find an actual program to follow, but if you're hell-bent on those lifts, Id alternate them on a 3 days a week plan, do your cardio on your off days.

How much calories for a piece of pizza? It probably differs per restaurant i guess. I'm a ketotard and i miss it a lot. There's a place near me called roadrunners and they have the best cheese i've ever had on a pizza (besides deep dish).

Go to the sticky, click through to the guide, find the link to stronglifs 5x5, follow that.

Because everything someone asks in this general or on this board whether they should do cardio or weight training for weight loss, majority say weight loss. It made me believe there should be enough fat retards posting here who lift regularly.

Fucking cry some more, Jesus Christ.

Get some fucking hate in you.

Hey single mom think we found some one for you

Started lifting and eating clean a month ago, now I'm on day 7 of a snake juice fast and I've lost 21 pounds (255-234. Gonna see if I can't fast for 18 days and get down to 215-220. I swear to God, there is no more room for failure. I will reach 160 by the end of august.

Attached: You have all my faith, your loving father.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Thanks for the advice user. To be honest it’s been a bit over a year since i’ve last lifted. Any advice on getting back on it?

Why don't you just learn to eat properly instead of fasting? I understand the results are great, but i hope you've learned self control with food in front of you.
Godspeed user, you're doing great.

Checked
Nice full house

I'd like to think I've improved on some self control. It was very easy to eat clean for a month after I found a good diet. I used to hate eggs because I overcooked them, now that I can scramble them well they taste amazing, and for whatever reason they make me feel so full throughout the day. It's honestly the first time I can say that I had no cravings. But yea, after the fast is done I'm going to have to be extremely vigilant to make sure that I return to the same habits. Thank you for the encouragement, user.

Attached: All that Jazz.png (741x1014, 644K)

How long will it take me to get a body like this?

Attached: 8CCC96DA-24E9-4788-A672-9480676F7BD1.jpg (1242x1546, 2.61M)

I’m a dumbass and didn’t even notice the first dubs so it’s actually
dub dub trips
Even nicer

Attached: 3D1881C0-94F3-4907-A88C-4FD2F9E9439E.jpg (410x560, 22K)

depends on the starting point

3 years

stay vigilant my bro. You gotta stay like this forever, no more giving up

Attached: wednesday my dudes.jpg (680x680, 35K)

I've been on Jow Forums since 2005 and its my first time getting trips, kek.
Congrats on the double dubs as well

This is almost statistically impossible unless you've never posted.

I've been here almost as long and I doubt i've posted over 1-2k posts in that time, so the odds of getting trips arent that high if you're not a serial poster.

I doubt you’ve checked every post number

That's irrelevant, theres 10 in 1000 chances I got trips, so its not weird if I never got them.

I've been here since 2008, and I've landed several dubs, trips, and quads. I'm not a serial poster. I don't spend too much time here, either. I'm only here for the /fat/ threads. Everything else is for /b/, and even /b/ is a turn off. Who wants to stare at dicks, traps, furries and gore all day? Not me.

I typically check every post number. I just like seeing that I got dubs or higher. It's kinda nice when someone acknowledges them. Dumb shit, I know.

I used to use anger and hate to improve myself but everything with time stops having the same results. Sorry for the blog post, imma go and eat now.

I ate a subway sandwich, I'm sorry

It says it's around 500 calories, or is the app lying to me?

Attached: 1541737954255.jpg (422x422, 42K)

Im at 22% bf, 135 lean body mass

For everyone in this thread, this is your answer. Diets,fasts and anything restrictive is a waste of your time. You will yoyo harder than an autistic kid in 1998. You need to simply fix the way you eat and build a healthy workout routine. You can start slow, I quit soda 10 years ago. Then I quit candy a couple years after that.Then I realized that I still ate like a fat piece of shit an limited myself to only TWO FUCKING pieces of toast with breakfast. Then I started eating an entire FUCKING POUND of broccoli a half an hour before I sat down for dinner. A couple years later I limited myself to only the value meal at fast food, before a couple years after that I switched to just NOT EATING DISGUSTING SHIT FOOD. I'm now 250lbs with 17% body fat (6'3" Scandinavian frame - loooooonnnnngggg torso, short legs) when before I was 320lbs with shit for muscle. It took me a decade, but simply changing out the shit that I ate and forming better habits worked and I've been steadily losing body fat and building muscle along the way. If you were to scale in each of these habits plus the others that I picked up along the way and took steps to get your hormones in place you could achieve your goals in a sustainable way within 1-2 years.

Subway has a pdf of all their individual ingredients so you could calculate roughly what you ate, but there will always be some variance based on how heavy handed the person making the food is

Trips are only 1 in 100. You've gotten them, you just haven't noticed.

check THESE trips

Better get to work. Hollywood types can typically achieve that in 6-8 months to get ready for a movie, but they have personal trainers, tons of free time, access to high end nutritionists and being totally honest HGH.

based

Failure. Those are quads.

Quads, close enough
Cheched

Attached: 30B98487-3C42-4863-83E2-20FB3B97BBFD.jpg (472x472, 29K)

No wonder noone answered you. It is literally the 5x5. Before you start in /fat/ you should have read the sticky.

>What worked for me works for everyone else, no exceptions
Wrong.

>Diets,fasts and anything restrictive is a waste of your time. You will yoyo harder than an autistic kid in 1998.

retard it's entirely possible for someone not to eat like a pig after they've lost their weight. i'm doing 1200kcals a day and despite being hungry i'm fine. it's called having self control.

Attached: 1543502474630.png (912x940, 112K)

what are companies fucking problems? this package of bacon i have says a serving is 3 pan fried slices, 15g. I just pan fried up 3 slices, weighted it, 26g. I should go by weight right? I really ate like nearly 2 servings? what the fuck is the deal, its not like i am eating them basically raw without any fat cooked off them, damnit man

Yeah, pretty much. If you dont change your habits more profoundly, you ARE going to yoyo. It might be in a year, it might be in 5 years, but you'll get there again.
This is my second yoyo already and both times I've lost weight before I did it all except actually changing my diet for the better. IF, OMAD and whatnot, and invariably I've put it back on.

This time I'm losing weight and also learning how to cook well with non high calorie ingredients, have learned to appreciate vegetables and whatnot, all the stuff I thought I could just avoid with shortcuts in the past, and I'm feeling a lot more confident about keeping it off for good. Only time will tell, of course, but so far so good.

Dude, that is single mom.

>You will yoyo harder than an autistic kid in 1998.

You are right.

Attached: 1552629193480.jpg (250x323, 63K)

1200 cals a day is extremely low. Are you a female or a manlet?

nice

Brainlet is another option.

There are at least 3 womanlets in this thread lurking periodically, so she might as well be one of those

maybe try not eating bacon at all while you're on a cut

Look up their nutrition information directly like this user suggests . Never trust user-submitted MFP and Chronometer good entries. Sometimes even entries with the green check of approval are outdated and wrong.

>diets and anything restrictive is a waste of time
>here's the extremely slow dieting process I took where I restricted what I could eat
>UNNECESSARY CAPS and eeeeeeeeeextra letters
You're retarded.

It depends on what he (assuming it’s a guy) is trying to do. If he’s trying to do a very fast cut for 4-6 weeks 1200 cals a day isn’t crazy as long as he’s getting enough protein and having a refresh meal once a week or so. A will of steel is a requirement though

Dieting and fasting work but you need some steel solid willpower and self control. When I was younger I dropped 12 kilos in 2 weeks and didn't gain them back.
Nowadays I fast for a week, drop 5 kilos, feel good about it, and gain back 6 kilos in the next 2 weeks because I wake up every morning with no will to live let alone restrict myself or care about anything

Not that user. But I'm a 370 lbs, 6'1 man whale and I'm doing 1000 cals or less a day. (Give or take) I'm down 4 pant sizes and 45 days.

Eggs, nuts, chicken and vegetables.

Coffee and water to drink.

no i'm a 6'1 200lbs fatass wanting to lose weight fast.

if i'm getting all the nutrition i need, why would i put extra calories in my body? "starvation mode" is a meme and your body only burns muscle and slows your metabolism when bodyfat reaches below like 5%

I ate a mayo chicken from mc Donald's today, I've still got 450 calls left for the day but I feel bad about it, it wasn't even good

i've been doing 1200 or less since october at 5'9

i don't have a will of steel. i have days every couple of weeks where i might eat 2500kcals+ (drinking or eating out) which is typically fine since my maintenance is around 2500 anyway and i'm fairly active.

Starting weight, current weight, goal weight?

It’s ok for 4-6 weeks IMO but any more than that is too long physically and especially mentally.

Imagine 2 of you combined, that's me user.

We got this, stuck to it, once the results start coming in you'll be happy as a pig in shit.

Fasting without changing your normal eating habits is pointless. It's not about willpower. It's not that hard for most people to do a crash diet for a short amount of time and lose some weight (often mostly water weight and waste). Fatties who want to lose weight and not yo-yo back need to make a lifestyle change. They need to learn what actually comprises a sustainable healthy diet for their weight, they need to develop a healthy relationship with food, and they need to deal with whatever other shit in their life impedes their ability to eat right.

5'9
SW 285 in march, started the diet in October at 246
CW 180
GW 150 or so

You're doing great. Almost there.

what do you mean? it will feel the same as long as i have fat to burn.
damn that is a lot. good luck my man, you got this.

thanks lad

What you’re doing is essentially a PSMF diet, which was devised as a 4-6 week mega cut that incorporates at least one refeed day every couple weeks because of how harsh the diet is. Perhaps you can run it easier and for longer if you’re over around 25% body fat but if you are running a huge deficit cut like that and you aren’t obese, you will lose muscle.

wat? i eat carbs, fats and proteins my friend. i literally just eat two meals a day (albeit small).
there is no evidence to suggest i will lose muscle over fat. as i've said before in this thread, the body will burn fat long before muscle above like 5% body fat.

Replace salmon with chicken some days and this has been my usual day for the past 3 weeks. I'll usually add a protein shake and some more oatmeal in the morning to get to 1200.

I'm unsure as to what else I could add that would add as a small meal or snack for lunchtime

Attached: food.jpg (835x655, 112K)

I ate two slices of pizza yesterday as I anticipated. Looked up the calories and it's... 600. Holy shit. Pizza is evil

What Stylus skin is that?

It's just the dark reader extension for chrome

Awesome. Thanks.

Nice digits. Also can you cope hard enough? All I'm saying is that you need to think about what you did to get yourself in the shape that you're in and do the opposite. Not diet for six months and have no plan for afterwards. There needs to be a philosophical change in the way you look at the food you're taking in for life, not just until you make your target weight. It's a lifestyle, not a diet, that will save you from yourself,

My eating habits are fine. My breakfast, lunch, dinner are normal. It's everything in between that's fucked.

Then don’t eat anything between meals.

I know that but doing it is something else. Half the time I have no will to live and I stop caring that I'm already overweight

Honestly at this point you're probably better off picking up smoking than snacking. Or you could be a vape fag.

>my eating habits are fine except when they aren't
Then they're not fine, retard. If you can't have a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner without fucking up between meals, you haven't accomplished anything.

Ooga booga ayo wher da fat white girls is be at??

Trips here. I'm speaking for myself, but I know exactly what got me where I am. It wasn't from ignoring a hunger pang every once in a while. It was shoveling food in my mouth because I'm a 445lb mentally unstable, depressed, socially anxious, walking existential crisis bearing piece of shit alcoholic who's mental state is cyclical. Right now, I'm in a fantastic upswing. It's not manic like I'm running 100000mph, but I'm in a good place to know how and when I've fucked up. I've been going good for almost 2 weeks now, and have dropped 15lbs from fasting and maintaining 1500-2000 calories a day. That's pretty decent, considering I can annihilate 2 gallons of vodka in a week; a hangover being nothing more than something that gets in the way of more drinking.

TL;DR: My mental stability is what's fucking me up. The eating is an impulsive response to that. Let's wait 3 months where I'm back to fucking my shit up again.

Picking up drugs in a couple weeks, supposedly there's a high likelihood that they'll kill my appetite.

Here's how I would estimate it. Weigh the slice. Take half of its weight as bread (approx 250kcal per 100g) and half as cheese (approx 350kcal per 100g). Multiply the result by 1.5 to account for oils and other ingredients. It's far better to be over than under, and you shouldn't be having it frequently enough that it makes a significant difference to your diet, so going over isn't an issue.

My storebought pizzas are 800 calories for a whole 400 grams pizza

Do you drink 0 cal sodas?

Rarely. Never been a fan of soda overall

>started losing weight in mid October 2018
>102kg, target of 70kg, 5ft 8"
>currently at 76kg
>still fat

I'm worried lads, I only have 6kg left to go and at the rate I am going I should be there in 2 months at most.
Is 6kg really going to make that much of a visual difference? I've just been cutting down on what I eat and not taken up any exercise yet, is that why my gut isn't flat yet?

Attached: bread.png (718x490, 497K)

paper towel roll effect, look it up kiddo

also you have no muscle mass at all, even if you drop all your fat you will still look like trash if your a skeleton

Why some say they are bad on your diet? I don't get it when they are literally 0 kcal.

I don't know, measure your bodyfat.
Should've lifted weights.

A lot. The one vice I've had trouble dropping, since I get them for free.
No noticeable effect on weight loss but I'm probably like brimming with cancer.

Well this is nice to hear, but then I saw this
>When I do push ups, my stomach sags down around 4 inches past my abs and so does the skin around my pecs.
And it's exactly what happens to me, though not 4 inches it's still very noticeable. I was hoping this would stop after losing more weight but I guess I am stuck with it. Fuck.

its because you are fat and have no core strength whatsoever for your skin to grip around