I QUIT THE GYM

took the PT pill and havent looked back

>no more gym, save $20-$40/mo
>no more working out under florescent lighting and indoor air
>no more 20 minute drive to, 1-3hr workout session, 20 minute drive home. saving more time in my evenings
>no more running on treadmill, eyes glued to mile counter, afraid my long legs might go too far right or left
>no more smelling people who smell like literal shit roaming around
>no more seeing gym thot have her beta bf record her doing squats for IG
>no more boy bands showing up taking up 3 benches
>no more going mental because the same song plays on my phone
>no more judging progress by how much more weight im putting up
>no more doing a set then sitting for 30 seconds resting
>no more waiting for a bench or machine because a faggot (male) in yoga pants is busy on it
>no more bathroom walking in on a naked geezer with the nutz hanging out
>no more worrying about proportions when it comes to muscle groups, upper chest looking good, lower chest lacking

cont

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (934x768, 566K)

>OP drinks söylënt once

took the PT pill and havent looked back since

>wake up happy knowing i can go anywhere to workout and dont have to go to the same damn place
>more time in the day, finish workout in an hr max
>run or bike outside in the beautiful sun, breathing in fresh air
>do push ups, situps, pull ups wherever i want whenever i want
>give 0 fucks about losing gains because they aint going anywhere
>feel better knowing i dont have to see faggots and thots everyday
>set more complex goals for myself compared to the old "i will lift 10 more lbs today"
>metabolism speeding up, running faster, organs operating at 200% better
>can out lift, out run, out maneuver any faggot lifter

man it feels good

on a serous note the gym was messing with my head and i was severely depressed having to force myself to go to it. i went rain, shine, sickness, ebola, didnt matter i was there.

now i feel free boys AND im 10x more healthy then i used to be

Attached: 1552656593397.jpg (500x751, 78K)

imagine 20-40$ being a significant amount of money

If you really were free, you wouldn't "brag" on a nigerian sumo wrestling forum

what a cringe photo wtf is he doing why would you do that

if you need a personal trainer to get fit you are fucking weak as fuck and retarded. anyoen can workout any time everywhere and you don't need to pay anyone for it. lmao.

paying for a gym membership is fucking retarded too

>PT
Take the rings pill

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Home gym master race here
>lift when I want
>can workout ass naked if I want
>don’t have to worry about taking up a spot for “too long”
>don’t have to worry abojt using up equipment for too long
>don’t have to worry about finding weights and losing my spot or equipment in the process of acquiring weights
>don’t have to wash down anything as if I were cleaning my bathtub cause 100+ people aren’t using it daily only me
>don’t have to deal with anyone but myself
>don’t have to listen to cringy mainstream music that I don’t want to listen to
>don’t have to workout with headphones on cause I can blast what ever I want from my speakers that sound way better than the one from the gym
>don’t have to ask permission for anything
>don’t have to deal with anyone or waste anytime
My mental stability and gains skyrocketed when I took the home gym pill. What it would of costed anyone on average to pay for a membership could of been used to buy the most basic gym equipment. Fuck dealing with weird ass people fuck being in a disgusting environment. There’s nothing better than working out in complete isolation

Post body

This is precisely why I want to try getting/fit/ without the gym. Also going the the gym would bring out my crippling anxiety.

this, post body OP

The fact you don't know exactly how much money you were spending a month and how long you were going per session tells me you never went to begin with.

why do people post this photo all the time and call it cringe, is it because he has the bottle on the safety pins???

Attached: HITn809.jpg (3120x4208, 3.21M)

That's the joke, it's a normal picture

nah I take it back, its actually really cringy lolololol

I agree with the home gym. I made more gains at home where I can sing to Taylor Swift proudly, lift immediately and under no pressure.

Sure no women to look at but I have a gf so I'm not bothered.

What the fuck is pt?

party time

>gains aren't going anywhere
Sure thing buddy

Man I was getting paranoid and was badly trying to figure what's wrong with it.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

lol wtf i don't agree with taking pics of people at the gym but if you're gonna do something this fucking stupid you deserve it

where do you work out with your personal trainer tho

Penis tension

What is he doing? Am I being retarded

retard. shit like this is why i got a home gym

Based

What the fuck is PT?
Lately I've gotten sick of going to the gym and I'm making up my mind on taking the calistenics+swimming pill. Lifting weights up and down, up and down has gotten boring as fuck and seem useless, it's not like I'm going to move furniture around or that my job requires me lifting shit around. Swimming+calisthenics has the cardio benefits, strength gains (obviously not the ones you get by lifting but above average of the normie human), improves your mobility and gives you the ability of controling your body and space. I'll just squeeze the most gains possible from weightlifting for the remaining weeks of my gym membership.
We are all gonna make it.

Attached: 1517180593322.jpg (960x720, 109K)

What the fuck is PT, am I being trolled

PT is a military term for physical training

aka military styled workouts

running long distances, swimming, doing pushups, situps, pull ups, etc.

>30 second rests
It’s like you don’t want to lift the weight for max reps every time

Oh shit lmao I thought OP was talking about a personal trainer and I was so confused.

Godmode is doing a bit of both
But if i would have to choose one (between bodyweight and gym) it would probably bodyweight
More energy output = less dieting