Mewing is bullshit let's get real

Mewing is bullshit let's get real.
TJ Dillashaw said on Rogan that he's a mouthbreather for years because fighting fucked up his nose so he struggles to breath through it.
Probably the case for a lot of fighters.
Yet they don't end up looking like the ugh what could have been meme guy.

Attached: tj.jpg (480x270, 17K)

Reminder that TJ pissed hot

He was already developed.

Not an argument.

But betamax lookists are retarded and in denial 24/7, OP.
Half of this board can't even realise that the reason women don't want to fuck them isn't because they're not 10/10 ideal males, but because they're awkward, unfunny creeps.
Everywhere on Earth fat guys, skinny guys, short guys, ugly guys pull chicks and score pussy, and have relationships, yet Jow Forums is gonna tell you that you can't have any of that without subscribing to their religion of looksmaxing.

>Jeeeze they announced this just a few hours ago i didnt even know. wtf u mean reminder

>the reason women don't want to fuck them isn't because they're not 10/10 ideal males, but because they're awkward, unfunny creeps

We know it, but you can measure deadlift progression, not autism progression.

Attached: 1552785502372.png (1022x1146, 494K)

Most fighters have good jaws because they have too bite hard on their mouth pieces while getting punched and while throwing hard punches. I used to box since 11 till 16, because its a pretty common thing here in my country, they literally teach you that, they recommend to chew on multiple chiwing gum every other day and train your neck directly along with direct trap work, most of us end up with fucked up noses, and if lucky breathing trhough one nostril.

What PED will help with reach TJ-puffnip-mode lads?

>covert tj bashing thread
Yikes. Well on the bright side we get marlon vs somebody for the title and henry can go back to his own division.

You mean escape 14 year old mode?

What age did he start fighting? Mouth breathing wont fuck your shit up once your jaw fuses past adolescence lmfao. Mewing can help you at any age however

he did lose tho

mewing is a shit meme
resistance chewing is number 1
like another user said earlier, fighters and football players have good jaws from chomping down on their mouthguards constantly
i predominantly chew with the right side of my mouth and, as a result, my jaw is larger and more defined

RESISTANCE
CHEWING
(plus low bf helps too)

>Mewing is shit
>Doing exactly what Mew tells you to do works though

Ok thanks for clearing that up

Most of this board is frustrated under-22 year olds, that's why that is the prevailing "wisdom". You are correct, though

>improper facial posture causes breathing problems
>therefor if someone develops breathing problems, their facial posture must also deteriorate to match
What
The
Actual
Fuck
Did
I
Just
Read?

Henry is fighting Marlon bud

This. OP BTFO

I picked up lifting after I got into a relationship. Not everyone is doing this for the women m8

Yeah because he was already a fully developed adult when he had his injury you fucking monkey. Of course his development wasnt affected that shit was done already

Too many picograms

>Half of this board
user you need to learn how to read.