*works your entire body*

*works your entire body*

Attached: mh-carry-load-farmer-520-1479428968.jpg (480x587, 20K)

dont touch me

>instead of doing farm work, do this jew shit with weights!!!
faggots

It is amazing how people who have never interacted with jews, blacks, or women have such strong opinions about them.

Then they go on to doubt
>muh science
because the sample sizes are too small.

Top. fucking. kek.

>dumbbells
pick up a hay bale you fucking snowflake

Based Varg
But Jews interact with us every day without our consent.

I've interacted with all 3
they get progressively worse
Jews are naturally weird and crazy
Women are retarded
Blacks are pretty cool, except for when they obsess over muh lean and muh weed

My foreskin was taken from me because of Jews. I will always have disdain for them.

you need to do the ONE-ARM carry to actually benefit. Two arms is fucking stupid and easy even for retards.

>gym farmer got hay all over the floor
>those shitty little tubes make everything slippery as all hell
>almost snapped my shit doing cleans
FUCK OFF, FAGGOT

You'd be surprised how many people have experience with those neurotic haters.

Attached: 1545246129215.png (500x487, 331K)

>dumbbells
nope, only grip

How so?

my 35lb dumbells are that size if you do this with any less than 50s it's not even exercise.

it does though

Objectively wrong.
It works your shoulders and forearms and legs and core.

*waste of time*

Because it can be a core workout if it's asymmetric and you have to counteract the one sided weight. If you do both sides you're just working on your grip, and minimally on other things.

Good goy

Attached: 1539518057341.png (858x1000, 972K)

With a real weight (150+ lbs per hand) the small dynamic changes in body position caused by walking require signifigant ab recruitment.

One handed carries have issues with progressing to heavier weights because the heavier weights tend to take up more physical space, are thus further from your center of mass, and ultimately any momentary failure to brace will cause shearing in the lumbar spine.

I thought farmers walk is primarily a grip and forearm exercise so it's almost like it's doing what it's supposed to

t. never does farmer walks

i wasn't racist until i moved from the country to a city and had to interact with blacks. the "racist country boy" is a meme. sure, we joked about race but it wasn't hateful, but holy shit having to be around them makes me sick sometimes.

>I thought farmers walk is primarily a grip and forearm exercise
also works
>traps: hold shoulders in position
and to a lesser extent:
>biceps/triceps: support the elbow
>core: hold torso erect
>legs: obvious reasons

Same and I'm not even white kek.

If your getting the effects of an intense workout just working on a farm your weak as fuck. Unless your living on a complete self sustained farm, but you can't say that that is obtainable for everyone in this day.

I learned to hate all of them after interacting with them

I work with jews every weekend at my job, I live right outside of jew york city where there are a lot of jews just out and about and my two best friends are both jews with large, jewish families. collectively, they're every bit as bad as this board makes them out to be.

Attached: 64830478-D660-4905-A1FA-998F85E9260A.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

He can't keep getting away with this.

65lbs dumbells keep slipping from my hands for months, can't progress them anymore. Is it straps time?

Black people are the only ones I have ever seen do the ching-chong thing to asians, call gay men faggots, Mexicans wetbacks, etc et all, in real life.
Basically this. Interaction is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: iceland rabbi.png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

Woah dude you solved the equation, we should all just walk around with dumbells all day and we'll be ripped as fuck within 3 months.

You did it dude you beat the system

just use chalk

That's not what he said.

Attached: 1548122204974.jpg (1000x542, 216K)

That worked for a while only. I'm trying hook grip but is painful af

Oh ok

Yes, but some of the women are hot or cute as fuck

ITT: arguments about race not farmers walks

Attached: tenor.gif (250x256, 1.45M)

projection: the post

Like seriously

Attached: 3732339_orig.jpg (1100x733, 124K)

>innocuous thread about a truly based exercise instantly devolves into jew discussion

It's the other way around you cunt.