/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

plg literally ruined my life in every way possible
>wasted half a decade training like shit
>made shitty career choices suggested by you retards
>such a failure I have succumbed to blaming it on you guys

Sean was probably the only guy in this entire general that lead me in the right path, he just hid his good advice behind shit posting. I should have read between the lines.

Attached: sparrow draws sean.jpg (578x358, 47K)

>tfw cassandra

>tfw I'm likely the only one boomer enough in the thread to get the reference.

Also, first

Attached: REPENT ZOOMER.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>Implying that you're the only person who knows anything about Greek mythology
>Implying Greek mythology is super obscure

fuck all brit tripfags ngltbqhfamlads

Attached: snybybyby snab.png (1024x749, 196K)

>Implying these zoomers ever get away from their State sponsored indoctrination facilities, Twitter "celebrities," and shitty "modern" Marvel comics long enough to get exposed to quality culture

Attached: Peace From This Evil.png (499x622, 316K)

the typical american

You and fat retard should start a communist chat room

overhead press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing overhead press.

nobody gives a shit that you can arch your back to press the bar off of your chest for your little bullshit wide grip "bench". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

overhead. press. is. king.

Attached: b58d0452e86a3e9e1b10516bcfd7acdc.jpg (500x729, 64K)

is Brandon Allen a nazi? he has 88 in his user name and an skull tattoo on his hand

nice e-celeb blog

Attached: 1C616F9D176A46688DE2D81E6707F647.jpg (225x225, 5K)

How to teach my friend to squat? Honestly his squat is the worst I've ever seen. His torso is really leaned forward at the bottom like in the picture. He can't hit depth.

Attached: squat.png (1088x1088, 1.51M)

Don't waste your time with GDEs

>GDEs
What is that and I'm really just trying to help in start but I'm shit coach to teach different movements.

Who is this and why are you posting with Isley's trip

Watch Chris Duffin videos on squat and bracing.

If janny banned me I'm gonna be pissed

>I'm really just trying to help in start but I'm shit coach to teach different movements
Sounds like the whole internet lmao

Goblet squat. 50 reps. Just sit the fuck down with flat heels.

Isley wants a muslim jihadi foreign invader to cream pie his sister he said to me in a private discord chat

shut the fuck up and apologize to this poor fella now

Attached: 1544243373734.webm (960x540, 700K)

Pause bench vs Pin presses? Been reading peoples comparisons and the main issue seems to be shoulder problems in regards to pin pressing.

Sweating the small stuff. It doesn't matter.

Wait fuck is this question? Bench is bench. Pin press is a questionable, occasionally appropriate assistance lift.

Pausing at the bottom of your bench and pin press are both done for power off your chest are they not? Competition irrelevant, I'm talking for the purposes of training your bench.

>tfw date with a girl from my gym tomorrow lads

delete this

Attached: Nervous.jpg (500x473, 55K)

Just bench unless you need gimmicks

Post pics

>post pics
This is me right after escaping Auschwitz

Attached: IMG_20190316_074136341.jpg (3024x4032, 2.18M)

Your first mistake was listening to random people on a taiwanese spear fishing forum

Not you, fucktard.
But with your 150 IQ you were well aware of what I meant, and were obviously just looking for an excuse to post almost-naked pictures of yourself, so that everyone else would shitpost about how skinny you look, you'd wallow in self pity, and ultimately be pretty content about how you got a half dozen (You)s with very little effort. Well fuck you fucktard, I have 151 IQ and saw straight through your game. You're lucky I live on the opposite side of the world, because otherwise I'd come fucking find you and force feed you until your stomach blows up and you die. That'll teach you to be a smartass twink.

Another absolutely abhorrent post

Attached: 1545793771242.jpg (500x335, 57K)

I didnt go to any of the classes for one of my modules this semester and didnt do the 2 assignments or the exam. now theres only the group project left, which is significant enough that I could pass if I did well on it, but I dont know when it is because I didnt go to the classes. and I dont want to randomly show up and be a burden to my group, or worse yet, have no one want to be in a group with me because they know Im a useless lazy piece of shit...

kill me pls

Thanks for the (you) :^)

What a waste of fucking money. Your parents should abort you.

You need to work on your forearms

>work on your forearms
Lmao. Proof every day that you couldn't pull even 5 plates.

Imagine having a 170 IQ and not being able to recognise shitposts

my parents didnt pay for my uni you spoiled americlap

Hello guys I just started deadlifting again recently after not doing it for a long time. I LP'd my way to 370x5 which I did today at rpe10+. What should I do now? Some kind of program? I really want to get a 5 plate deadlift this year.

Pathetic, right?

Wow that joke went right over your head didn’t it

You wasted your money, or the tax money of your commie comrades. Your parents should still abort you

get ur shit together you weirdo cunt ill give u a slap round ur chop mate

Post forearm

help guys!

>What should I do now? Some kind of program?
Yes.
> I really want to get a 5 plate deadlift this year.
Get good at repping 405. Then 420. Then 430. Simple.

Pin press is primarily about not losing tightness/positioning, pause bench (standard 1 ct) is about increasing power off chest. The longer you go with your bench pauses, the more it emphasizes tightness, but they're still different in that the pins support the weight of the barbell (making it easier to not keep your positioning), over your chest.

thats not a program. What program should I do guys

PH3

Any intermediate program. Are you sure you're doing the right hobby?

can I have some names
Why wouldn't I be doing the right hobby

Ph3 you deaf cunt

531 if you want to lift for a long time. Ph3 if you want an excuse to quit early.

You're obsessing over programs
Just lift the weight nigger

I just downloaded some random dating sim cause I wanted a quick wank
>gay brother brings me to a night club
>spent 15 minutes walking around aimlessly
>tried to talk to the fat girl
>she was going on about how much she liked the pool life guard (at the night club idk)
>not a cuck so I let them go off together and move on
>talk to a girl at the bar
>shes into some nerdy shit
>literally cringing at the dialogue
>keep insulting her so the game let me leave
>go over to some girl with big tits and weird hair
>shes french
>leave her immediately
>went over to the girl sitting down
>turns out it was a man
>leave
>go out back
>talk to some punk / goth girl
>only NPC I actually liked so far
>tried to fuck her
>she tells me she only fucks people shes known for months
>she leaves

I've literally wasted over a fucking hour playing this game and I still havent cummed yet FUCK

candito 6 week

Download Discipline/Bible Black for those vintage wanks.

The only thing lifting related about this is that you have a pathetic total with an especially weak bench press

>that last workout before the monthly shower

Attached: thirstysnaek.gif (270x188, 1.78M)