These things ok?

I have a lot of study to do over the next few weeks, are energy formula drinks good to give me energy. Are they safe?

Attached: fuel.png (512x512, 120K)

Just down a couple redline energy drinks.
Protip: dissolve some Adderall in there for that extra kick mmmm

Its addicting and we have been on the juice for over 10 years
Kids drinking monsters and it's still in service. Just picture it
Customer for life

I wish I had the self control to cut back to one a week but I cant. I also wish i could stick with a can of dip for two weeks
But I dip smoke and drink energy drinks by the gallon

Attached: feelsbadman.png (494x464, 259K)

i dont drink energy drinks but g fuel did nothing for me as far as im concerned its garbage,sleep more,drink water and chew gum is what i do to stay awake while studying as well as listening to music

Just take 5 hour energy/ adderall

I dunno dude I drink 2 Rockstar X-Durance energy drinks a day and aside from the rapid heartbeat I feel great. Peach Tea is probably my favorite flavor

Subscribe to Pewdiepie!

>Are they safe
No. If you want an energy boost go on a zero sugar diet. It sounds retarded and you wouldn't expect it but going no sugar gives you a massive boost in natural energy

I gave up all junk food earlier in the year for a few months and it made no difference. I don't think I could cut carbs and fruit completely out of my diet in the coming weeks without a lot of time wasted and the cravings driving me insane. Good long term solution but I need help now

Theyre safe so long as you dont go form having 0 mg of caffiene a day to having 400mg in a single sitting. You hear people overdosing and going into cardiac arrest but theyre small children who have no tolerance and decide to slam 4 red bulls and a monster and end up dying. Just drink one and see how you feel. If you have cold sweats, nausea, or heart palpitations then dont have another one

Attached: 1534867321354.png (500x733, 157K)

CAFFEINE IS A PSYCHOACTIVE DRUG, AND THEREFORE FOR DEGENERATES, STAY SOBER, STAY SMART

Caffine is fine to fuck with in large amounts if you have the schedule and availability to take a 2 week break every 6 months. I mention schedule because you're basically gonna sleep for 3-4 days before coming out of the fog. 2 weeks off will drop your tolerance basically back down to 0.

If you're just gonna be an addict the whole time you're probably better off getting it from coffee and tea as it's cheaper and better for you (assuming you make it yourself and not get it from starbux) as well as prevents the build up to insane doses.

coffee works better than all this energy drink trash

Honest quick rundown
The stuff claims to be healthy, obviously it’s not, but it’s better than most energy drinks. If you’re already tired, it won’t stop you from falling asleep, if you aren’t tired already, it’ll keep you going for another 5 hours.
Also it’s cheaper than regular energy drinks, there really is 40 portions in a tub.
T. Zoomer literally drinking it right now

Attached: 3BE874A8-2D67-42D0-8F59-10778BB37473.jpg (2330x1340, 422K)

I'm not going to become an addict, I can start smoking to stop my caffine addiction

>Took Gfuel regularly
>Stop for 2 months
>Take again
>Stomach cramps and constipation due to it
>Hospital, don't poop for 4 days
>Gfuel found out to have lead in it

Run away, just drink tea

why are you a nazi?

How often is regularly?

BASED AND COFFE IS NEUROTOXIC PILLED

It’s literally about 1/72 of the FDA approved daily amount of lead so that ain’t it chief

Attached: DA73CD25-8B9F-4CD2-BC9C-DB4067355DE9.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Have sex.

I'm reporting you to the FBI.