>that guy who works out for 2 hours with no headphones or nothing

You scare me breh

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 10K)

I know that guy and he sucks dick

>that Boomer who looks at you weirdly while you're doing cable flys

That's legit me. It's cuz my shorts have no pockets and I'm unable to use my headphones.

Music is cheating and headphones get in the way.

I don't workout with my music because I would then concentrate my mind on it instead of working out. My gym plays shitty pop music so I just tune out and focus on the workout. I'm weird I guess

Plus if it’s a good gym on a weekday before 3pm, the place is empty of distractions so headphones are unnecessary.

sweat too much, at least on leg day, and the earbuds get sweaty and fall out
also listening through earbuds at pleasing volumes for sustained periods typically considered damaging to hearing
i have a problem with staring at people with incorrect form
>this thot bitch is reverse gripping 30 fucking pounds. this bitch doesn't know about the failing grip strength being the only reason for reverse grip. god what a stupid bitch. snatch that bar for your memetier workload. stop it. you stupid bitch
>look at this asshole hyper-extending his knees on the leg press. not only that but he overloaded weight and can only quarter rep. the management just needs to post a picture of that guy with the backwards knees so people will learn to stop this
>how many times am i going to see someone benching backwards in an angled smith cage today?
>wait a second... this girl is rep'n over her bodyweight in squats. Hey she's hitting depth - deep squat depth... look at that neutral spine. Is she kind of attractive? she didn't seem attractive earlier.. but look at that form. I want to see how many reps she does

t. every normal human thought has been replaced with obsessive assessment of everyone's form.
help.

PURE DISCIPLINE

Its me bro

>that boomer who works out using one like pic related

Attached: images (23).jpg (554x554, 14K)

I have nothing but disdain for people who wear headphones and earbuds in public settings that often require communication. The gym is no exception. If I need to ask how many sets you have left, I don't want to deal with that shitty exasperated expression you make when you slowly pause and remove earphones.

> b-b-but muh motivation
> b-b-but it gets me pumped up before my sets

You know how I make new PRs? I think about my enemies, and how much I want them to be stomped into infinitesimally small specks of dust.

Attached: varg.jpg (700x426, 74K)

Nice LARP, post body

What's scary bout it?

>t. Spent too much on meme-tier supplements and can't afford headphones

>that often require communication

deaf people out of luck

I tried using earbuds the whole time but when you're doing stuff like hang cleans the MrMagoos of the gym try to sneak up on you and throw their bodies into the bar path.

Go fist yourself, subhuman.

I'm still DYEL, why are you scared of me?

>that guy who looks at his oneitis instagram for a test boost

Attached: 1548112176091.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Based

>that boomer that looks at me every day and watches me work out
t-t-thanks

I used to do that every day in the gym until I went home gym. All my bros were there. We'd use the time to socialize

Now this is autism.

relateable bro very relatable

Attached: 1548730972385.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

>t. every normal human thought has been replaced with obsessive assessment of everyone's form.
fuck man this is too true, a cute girl asked me to teach her how to squat and I literally lost all interest after seeing her abysmal body mechanics

Hey, that's me

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 78K)

I don't like listening to headphones in public, because I like to know what is going on in my surroundings, also, I like being part of the community. I don't even understand how you all can even be comfortable closing off one of your senses in a public area

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

>implying i'd wanna listen to anything other than ed sheeran, adele, charlie puth, bruno mars, or taylor swift

Caught me.

Because what's he thinking with all that free time breh he's probably observing and planning all kinds of shit

FEAR ME PLEB LADS

Attached: supremebloat.jpg (300x300, 61K)

t.intj

People who wear headphones in public unironically will get the rope. Only niggers do that

this

>that guy who works out and doesn't give a fuck about everyone else but is actually really nice

Like wtf is his problem?

Music spoils my focus.

Attached: focuspilled.jpg (299x288, 61K)

Based. People need to learn to harness strength without external stimuli.

>that guy who's phone slips out of his pocket while doing chin ups
Lmao. Music just gives me a headache anyway.

>stare at people because I want to see their form and see how shit they do or if I can learn from it
>realise to other people I've just been looking at someone's ass for the last minute

They will never understand

Yep, that’s me. I enjoy pumping myself up and the quiet focus you can get from lifting. Somethings I say things like “come on” under my breath when doing my last set and I realize I probably look like an autist when I do that but it’s all good. I don’t look down on people with earbuds though, whatever gets you going.

I also run without music but I hate running and only do it for health reasons so I’m considering using music during cardio in the future.

/blog

I find I have much more of enjoyable workout without the devil's tunes blasting my virgin ears. Enjoy losing your hearing by the time your 30.

Same brah, no pockets is hell

If I have my headphones in it means I don't want you to talk to me

god im so glad i have a homegym so i dont have to see or talk to autismos like you

The music is just distracting. I like to give 100% of my focus and attention on moving the weight.

Jow Forums, everyone

based as FUCK

>that guy who falls asleep between sets and wakes up exactly 3 minutes later and starts repping

>That autistic retard who literally can't pick shit up and put it down because some pleasant bleeps and bloops are playing

Attached: 1550032715446.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

ok retard

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU DONT NEED TO ASK ME SHIT YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN YOU LITTLE BITCH

lmao

Fuck I have to wear air pods everywhere I go. It’s the only thing that makes the voices somewhat bearable. I can’t even remember the last time I experienced silence.

Sounds like you have a mental illness.

I'm a new gym goer at a pretty small gym with lots of people
biggest thing I notice is all the 'gym vets' carry bags and have waist bands and straps and shit and really nice clothes/shoes

i just show up in my t-shirt and gym shorts lol

Kek

>mfw I unironically lift without preworkout and music

Attached: DC36BF0E-52DE-4BCC-8ABC-5699A8FE84F6.jpg (1134x1134, 180K)

It’s some brand of psychosis. I take meds for it but refuse to get a labeled diagnosis because I don’t want the stigma.

>This is the average varg poster.

The pts at my gym are chill bros that play good music.

Wow, you're such a special snowflake. I stood up and clapped for you when I read your post.

> tfw the only person squatting serious weight on the regular is a light wheyfu
I've been staring at her form and she noticed. Now her 6'3 220 lean lbs boyfriend gives me the death stare.

That's me but for 1:30

At least I’m open about my problems. Remember user don’t repress your pedophilia, wouldn’t want you to molest a child.

>tfw working out with friend
>hit the skuat hard, pr like fuck listening to some emotional anime shit avant garde stuff
>friend gets on does his shit gets off fucking solid work
>reracking weights, catches his headphones and they come out of his ear
>it's just white noise
>literally just fucking radio static
guys im worried is my fiend a machine

Attached: 1487055329894 copy.png (750x742, 400K)

The nigger solution, as always, is to, dare I say, blasting it full volume.

With or without headphones.

Lmao it literqlly makes no difference on people's perception of you if you officially have the diagnosis or not. You mentqlly ill people fascinate me, it is always me me me me and you think the world revolves around you. People dont give two vraps about you you fucking retard

>No Supplements
>No preworkout
>No Music
>On an empty stomach
>Still making gains

Attached: 1541308919156.jpg (774x850, 197K)

peak Jow Forums

BUDKEKS BTFO

Forgot custom reaction image

Attached: 3454723423234523.png (554x396, 9K)

> that guy who only trains mostly alone on power rack in his home gym

Oh wait, t-that's me.

Attached: received_358390921684939.gif (416x450, 3.06M)

>On an empty stomach
My performance is legit better when I train like this.

dem delusion gainz...

Cope.

Same anyone know reason why ? Since it should be the opposite

if you notice or care when some faggot gives an exasperated look, that's on you

thats because they know its useless exercise. Young men used to be stronger 30-40 years ago and so on.

Nice response.
This was the best answer.
I think the real issue here honestly is,
>if I'm wesrong wearing headphones, I don't want to have to take them out because you're impatient.
Fuck that faggot

I fucking wish I could do this.

I'm a musician so I just tend to naturally focus on the time signature of the music. Go listen to guci gang or something you autistic normie faggot.

I enjoy and have fun lifting heavy weights, I don't need music blasting in my ear the whole time to motivate me.

I am that guy and I embody zen. Fear me.

time is convoluted in dranglordran

Tuck your phone into your waistband.

>tfw pretty much never listen to music at all
>drive in silence, walk, work out, cook, etc
>normies always start acting aggressive when I tell them I don't listen to music
It's just noise? Why is it such a big deal?

Attached: 1531960723170.jpg (500x500, 19K)

This

Words can not explain how much I hate people with headphones or earbuds in the gym.

Attached: 654443.jpg (335x383, 42K)

I like silence too, music makes me anxious and the cable always gets in the way no matter where i put it.

Attached: 1545963532842.jpg (3264x2448, 1023K)

This is so cringe.

Where? In the showers?
Asking for a friend.

Post body.

I honestly wouldn't wear earphones if it wasn't for the awful shitty music they play at my gym.

B-but I thought it was weird to wear headphones!

that's because i don't have a phone

Attached: 05610630_640.gif (500x282, 662K)

you probably eat shitty food as pre workout

/mu/ blown the fuck out

t. retard who's too busy playing on his phone that he loses count of his sets and sits on the fucking bench for a HALF HOUR

FUCK YOU RETARD

>hurr i dont like this completely harmless thing you do in public but im too much of a bitch to do something about it so i will complain on a tibetan goat milk cheese making forum

>depriving yourself of one of your key survival senses such that everybody around you now has to look after your well-being and risk accidentally or negligently harming someone because you don't know what's going on is harmless

God damn millennials are such scum.

cope

If he's working out for 2 hours he's not working hard enough

Attached: 1553071008093.jpg (300x593, 22K)