"cardio is worthless"

>"cardio is worthless"

Attached: 1552992446976.jpg (326x352, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RiHhc7eLpQY?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if army rangers do it so do i

Cardio literally kills gains. The energy you use running can be used to build your muscles and recover faster

Retard

yeah that‘s why all the golden era guys did cardio

Attached: 6C0A84C4-0086-45DD-9F19-D9EA12DD6A9C.jpg (609x607, 60K)

If all you care about is aquiring more mass then sure, you might not have energy to lift weights 24/7. For everyone else who actually wants to be healthy and have functional fitness it matters a whole lot. Cardio doesnt "kill gains" you broscience retard.

>if army rangers die for Israel, so will I

you know every person i met during my time in the army joined because its fun. had no opinion of israel. Jow Forums invasion please go

Every soldier is a braver person than you, even the Israeli ones
How does that make you feel?

>t. good gullible goy

youtu.be/RiHhc7eLpQY?t=21

Thats a great argument

Yeah no literal toddlers are more brave than those diaper shitting inbreded israelies

>its my opinion
Stopped watching

I have a strong desire to thoat fuck this hussie till she vomits on my dick and possible my open mouth face.

Attached: 1553030110050.jpg (350x233, 17K)

checkem
(pictured)

Attached: you.jpg (499x413, 132K)

Post body

high intensity lifting will not make you able to run a marathon. end of story.

Do more cardio

Just look at scooby hes big and does more cardio than your faggot ass would if people in this told you cardio doesnt kill gains. Cardio kills gain if you're doing it more than lifting or you're as big as rich.

cardio helps you not get tired while fucking you virgin

Only virgins call people virgins online, virgin

guys who bodybuild and never do cardio end up having weird looking uneven bodies

t. CNN reporter

And heart attacks...yet the science is is still out on why

Lifting strengthens your heart. Lifting makes you better at sex. Cardio isn't needed if you don't play sports. I'm not in highschool anymore are you?

Attached: l1z5Sjs.jpg (622x403, 50K)

>Lifting strengthens your heart.
Not as much as cardio
>Lifting makes you better at sex.
Firstly; How?
Secondly; Like you would know.
>Cardio isn't needed if you don't play sports.
If you have a desk job and dont play sports cardio is even more important than ever.
But cardio is essential with sports, essential for fighting, and literally anything that requires lots of stamina. That includes sex you massive virgin.
>I'm not in highschool anymore are you?
You probably should have finished high school before dropping out.

its impossible to do anything well without having done the specific activity before many times. Lance Armstrong finished at the 868th place in a marathon in 2006. Are you then going to tell us that this is because fucking LANCE ARMSTRONG had done a sufficient amount of CARDIO training before?

Yeah yeah we get it, your wife is 350 lbs and will balloon up even more while you're away.

Lamce Armstrong is a cyclist you fucking dumbass
The fact he even finished a marathon is proof that cardio matters
You wouldnt be able to finish a half-marathon

that only works if your rests are sub 1 minute but at that point you'll be lifting suboptimally so it defeats the purpose.

Why do so many people loathe cardio?
It's really fun, it gets your blood pumping and makes you feel alive.

Do any position where the girl isn't riding you and you'll be gasping for breath within a minute, lifting is important but saying you can be great at sex without cardio is like saying you can win a drag race by pushing the car yourself.

Attached: teddy.png (243x378, 58K)

you ever see a ripped dude almost die running a 9 minute mile? No one wants to be that guy. I always think these guys must fuck like sloths because they have zero endurance

what the fuck

theres only two possibilities here that make you out of breath from sex:
A) you're trying to do something bizarre, like squat fuck your bitch or do cartwheels
B) you're really fucking fat

If you're the same guy accusing other posters of being virgins I think this is starting to get a little revelatory.

>Oh, missionary again? I want to try something different user, I keep having to do all the work, and it's good and all but...
Unless you're a two pump chump or have no experience with sex outside of missionary your body will get tired fast without any form of cardio.

>"Runners high is literally just your brain cells dying so that's why I don't run."

Attached: 1377484756480.gif (460x258, 599K)

prone and bone is pretty much the same position for the dude. Doggy is even less taxing because you're not exhausting your shoulders as much. Stand and deliver is even easier than doggy because your legs are straight

he says there are no adaptations in your heart - but there are "adjustments that you see at the cellular level in you muscles"
isn't your heart a muscle? and what about resting HR? what a fucking retard

>physician and "exercise guy"
>in my opinion
Why even bother
GPs dont know shit about fitness

IDF soldiers just execute children. How is that hard?

if you can't last a 6.5mph pace for a mile, your shits broken

>>lifting weights
>>heart rate at 170bpm consistently for 10 minutes
wew lad

>had no opinion of israel
>serves them

not a very smart bunch

checked and redpilled