How bad is it to mix alcohol and ibuprofen and paracetamol (spreading them a couple hours apart)

How bad is it to mix alcohol and ibuprofen and paracetamol (spreading them a couple hours apart).

Attached: jewfu.webm (728x936, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodrx.com/blog/nsaids-ibuprofen-bad-liver-kidneys/
sciencenordic.com/ibuprofen-can-damage-men’s-endocrine-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Srs

what movie? i could use a good kino tonight

Oven dodgers

Winona kino. Heathers
She also has her assets out in an early 90s movie with Angelina joilie and I mean fully on kino. Now answer the Question.

it's fine, don't worry

t.mad he will never fondle Winona's Ryder's.

Attached: 20190319_151052.jpg (720x1085, 309K)

Alcohol is treated as a toxin in your body and takes priority in liver metabolism. So when your body is metabolising alcohol the other drugs, that are broken down in the liver, will stay in your blood stream longer. This creates an environment where the drugs are staying in your body for longer than they are supposed to. How long you can wait between drinking and taking your medicine depends are a number of factors such as: how much you drank? How long ago was it that you drank? How quickly does your body metabolise the alcohol? Are you adequately hydrated?

If you're talking a few beers I personally wouldn't sweat it after a few hours.

If you're getting shit faced on vodka, then I'd be more wary of taking the drugs.

All in all, I recommend you follow up with a physician or your pharmacist to get an exact answer.

t. Nurse

Really? I thought alcohol with it was bad

>Talk to a Jew
Nah. I had 3 beers finishing 2 hours ago.

I wouldn't worry about it then user.

God bless

Also be careful to not use ibuprofen chronically. It's got a high incidence of causing intestinal bleeding.

I had flu this week I try to avoid it otherwise

youre thinking of acetaminophen, which is metabolized in the liver and overlaps with alcohol and is bad news

small amounts of ibuprofen and or not getting shitfaced should be fine

Would not mix paracetamol with alcohol. IBU is a bit "safer". Safest thing would be to mix neither, obviously.

t. pharmacist

cringe

I was the nurse user. What's the minimum safe amount of time to recommend patients resume their normal course of meds after they drink? I get this question alot and I can never really tell people how long to wait down to the hour just because I don't know if there is. Thanks in advance.

They are both broken down in the liver which Is the problem. So depend how your liver and how much of each. I would not recommend trying though.

What's the appeal in educating yourself to retrieve a bottle of pills on a shelf and read instructions on how to consume them to a customer?

goodrx.com/blog/nsaids-ibuprofen-bad-liver-kidneys/

keep talking out your ass

When I was a teen I had multiple occasions where I took ibuprofen even during getting shitfaced.
I never had a problem, but now I'm sure it was risky for my liver.
You might be able to pull it off, even many times, but there's a chance it can mess you up.

Paracetamol needs a particular enzyme stored in the liver to stop a destructive chain reaction when it's broken down. The liver can only store a finite amount of this enzyme. If you take too much paracetamol so that the enzyme is gone, it's bye bye liver, bye bye gains.

Alcohol is processed by your liver, ibuprofen is processed by your stomach. It's much better than taking acetaminophen which is processed by your liver as well. Idk about paracetamol

Ibuprofen nukes your test, AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS
sciencenordic.com/ibuprofen-can-damage-men’s-endocrine-system

both ipuprofen and paracetamol are processed by your liver. The big problem is that alcohol increases a particular enzyme that turns paracetamol into a hepatotoxin called NAPQI. paracetamol and acetominophen are the same thing, they just have different names in the USA and the rest of the world

but also this, ibuprohen wrecks test and sperm counts. It also causes stomach ulcers.
If you drink just deal with the hang over, you caused it face the consequences

>In the randomised trial, 31 men between the age of 18 and 35 were split into two groups. One was given 600 milligrams of ibuprofen every day for 44 days. The other group received a placebo.
>“In our experiment we see that young men who take ibuprofen resemble what we see in 70-year-old men. We don’t yet know what the consequences could be, and whether the conditions persists after you stop taking ibuprofen. Subsequent studies will look into this,” he says.

Attached: 3295DC01-0052-412E-BDC9-1FED29E7E499.png (507x523, 795K)

Ibuprofen and alcohol you can mix that shit all night and nothing terrible will happen depending on the dose of ibuprofen. But mixing these two with that other shit.... idk brah

Ibuprofen also like doubles your risk of cardiac event.

Bad news!

its coz alcohol and paracetamol use same enzyme to digest.
Combining them makes you drunk faster. if you no longer feel drunk it should be okay to take. If you take paracetamol first just be very careful, preferably dont take it as your tolerance will be much lower than normally.

t. biomedical researcher

"Girl Interupted" is the movie user is referring to if your curious.

Stop drinking alcohol like a degenerate. Problem solved.

This. I'm an alcoholic lifter and won't touch ibuprofen unless I'm having a "Only death can end my suffering" hangover. Just drink shitloads of water and tea (avoid coffee if possible) and ride it out for a few hours.