What's Jow Forums's general opinion on Chris Heria?

What's Jow Forums's general opinion on Chris Heria?

Attached: chris.jpg (640x639, 76K)

Pure fuckboi, but has aesthetic body. Too bad he fucked it up with the trashy tats. Tats can look good but he went full "I'm somebody's baby daddy"

His lifts are very weak.

>judges a calisthenics guy's lifts?
How do your one arm pull ups and clean-form muscle ups compare to his?

crap tatts good body. fuck he should black all of it out and will legit look better than that shit

He's alright one of the first fitness youtubers i watched, id roleccomens fitness FAQs if you are looking for a less fuckboy-ee calisthenics channel, plus daniel isn't a twink and can still do planches and shit

Honestly, I'd love to literally copy whatever the fuck he does on a day to day basis as far as workout. He has the proportions I'd like. Because he has to pump out content all his videos and his website are like "10 different kinds of push ups!" Or some dumbass shit like that. Stuff he did to make an upload, not that he does for himself and his aesthetic.

Tattooed degenerate on gear

DAaaaaaamn that shut him up quick!!!!

For real, if his app was just "This is the workout I did today." I'd buy it.

Whatever happened to /bwg/? Everyone give up in favor of weights?

Shit compared to kino-pilled calisthenics movement

>Some lanky small dude who only weighs 150~165lbs can do body weight exercise and calisthenics! He's amazing!

I've seen other dudes who weighs 180lbs~200lbs that can do exact same shit than this dude.

I don't really see anything special about this dude. This guy firmly believes in spot reduction for fat loss which is physically and scientifically impossible despite he's got a tattoo of Albert Einstein (lol), always wears baggy clothes in sport festivals because he's insecure about his little 150lbs frame, and he can barely squat 180lbs and DB bench press 40lbs.

Wtf is he? A hapa? A beaner?

Attached: 449935B9-0E59-4EA4-B6D6-77119E549425.gif (432x200, 548K)

more like chris hernia desu :^)

DAaaaaaamn that shut him up quick!!!!

Dunno, most everyone who was interested found the R*ddit bodyweight routine and so they stopped making the thread since they found the ideal bodyweight routine.

Gives excellent advice on calisthenics. Ignore the retards here who say he’s no good. Maybe the music or his tats aren’t to your liking, but if you can see past that then there are gems in his instruction

He's strong as shit

yes

skinny malnourished shit

Good calisthenics advice and the pinnacle of aesthetic ottermode. Tats are shit though

Daniel has some of the best calisthenics information available