It's true

It's true

Attached: truth.png (811x46, 6K)

Smearing shit on your face doesnt improve your overall health it just covers up your shit face. Lifting improves health and makes you look better without covering up your flaws.

Never thought of it like that before but now that I do, it seems accurate as first blush.

But there is something to be said about becoming fit and improving your lifestyle for yourself, as opposed to just temporarily jacking up your appearance for the day.

>smearing chemicals and compounds that cost exorbant amounts of money to give yourself an appearance

vs

>bettering yourself through disclipine and hard work to give your body more function while preparing you for the race war with improved aesthetics being a side effect
women should be deleted

Attached: 1552163574314.jpg (823x1024, 164K)

cope

listen you weak fucking son of a bitch i;ll kick your fucking door down and shove eggs down your throat to raise that piss poor testosterone level that i can fucking smell through the computer screen, you got that yo ufcub tweink?

Attached: 1553109756604.jpg (500x593, 108K)

no "i wear makeup for myself" is the male version of "i wear makeup for myself" you damn tranny

yeah if make up fixed your hormones and your body. Applying makeup is superfical lifting weights is not. All my ugliness dosen't come back when I wash my face before bed

t. tranny sized nuts from roiding

Why has nobody pointed out that lifting weights is actually enjoyable? Am I the only one isn't forcing themselves into this because >muh discipline?

Lifting takes no discipline. It's fun and inherently gamified. If anything, it takes discipline to not waste my life away picking shit up and putting it down over and over again.

>cope

Attached: 1537344408087.jpg (1120x746, 99K)

>cope, based, ____pilled, cringe, yikes all not on here
i am disappoint

yikes is there i take it back

Absolutely, unironically true. It's the STATEMENT, that's identical in sentiment. If you're reaction is to instantly get defensive compare lifting to makeup you're probably insecure.

>comparing trying to enhance health, strength, and potential competition skill to smearing powder on your face

>race war
OBSESSED

This is just another garden variety example of false equivalence concocted from fem-logic. I'd bet money that some meat-curtain proprietor got bootyblasted about a fit guy she liked saying that women only wear make-up to impress the opposite sex.

Attached: 93d19160af014900d1246bb151eac1a2d3b95897fd82397520a15d5e09d939df.jpg (720x400, 39K)

fpbp

>t. DYEL who lifts for his oneitis

False equivalence fallacy.
If you dont understand why this is retarded you dont even lift.

/Thread (yes I /threaded my on post, wtf are you gonna do about it?, bitch)

>painting a house is the same as structural renovation