So what exactly is wrong with being a degenerate? And don't forget to look in the mirror before replying

So what exactly is wrong with being a degenerate? And don't forget to look in the mirror before replying.

Attached: DegenerateCircuit-CDIP-EN-R-1E.png (358x520, 510K)

good card op
this is now a yugioh thread

Attached: NaturiaBambooShoot-DREV-EN-UR-1E.jpg (400x580, 402K)

much better than a degenerate complaining about his condition

Attached: download.jpg (186x272, 12K)

dont forget to look in the mirror

forgot card

Attached: FluffalMouse-MP16-EN-SR-1E.png (477x695, 854K)

u calling me a degenerate son?

doesnt even play yugioh baka

Attached: FengshengMirror-LOD-NA-C-1E.jpg (400x580, 94K)

Yeah, what's wrong with being a degenerate?

>normal summons Armageddon Knight

Attached: ArmageddonKnight-DASA-EN-SR-1E.png (476x699, 703K)

There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams.

Attached: DjBQwGzXgAU-m55.jpg (631x800, 55K)

Whoa is this the lore of the new storyline after the World Legacies?

guys help, what does this card do?

Attached: 5176G+IZq-L.jpg (329x480, 41K)

I haven't had anything to do with Yu Gi Oh since that PS1 game came out, so I recognize absolutely none of these cards.

Yugioh? What do you guys think about magic?

Attached: 1544936410175.gif (400x560, 1.39M)

it reduces your minimum deck size by 2 while providing a +1

The main problem people have with degenerates is that 1: degenerates love to shove shit in peoples faces 2: I don't care what you do but don't tell me how brave and stunning you are for speaking about it on the news and 3: They often push their degenerate shit on young children.

As long as you don't pride yourself on your degenerate shit and contribute to society I don't care.

Attached: 1540411756190.png (357x520, 475K)

Magic is such a boring game.
60 card decks, limited resources, about half your deck is bricks, barely any draw power and searching.

How is this luck-based shitfest considered a good game?

Cause people play the same top 4 unbalanced decks and like to feel smart for doing it meanwhile they stomp on people who don't want to spend 200$ on a deck every 6 months. Then you try commander and all you play against are tutor, infinite combo or control cards. Then you realize you have to play with friends who are not tryhards but a burnout can occur playing against the same people and decks all the time.

Attached: 1456786910523.jpg (741x1045, 112K)

>Cause people play the same top 4 unbalanced decks and like to feel smart for doing it meanwhile they stomp on people who don't want to spend 200$ on a deck every 6 months.
You mean people who play the game correctly consistency win against casual shitters? What a revelation!

>Then you try commander and all you play against are tutor, infinite combo or control cards.
huh, so magic can be interesting after all

>Then you realize you have to play with friends who are not tryhards but a burnout can occur playing against the same people and decks all the time.
But every TCG is fucking shit if played casually.

>admitting that MTG is pay to win
>admitting the only cards worth a damn are the rares and above

user, every single TCG is p2w, the very concept is p2w.

Not too long ago Ash Blossoms were 120 bucks a piece and you need to have 3 of them to even play yugioh.

gtfo monster scrubs

Attached: main-qimg-3219067d43fc5ff3f680175dd0ffd730-c.jpg (602x851, 69K)

user, normal summoning Armageddon Knight is an FTK.
And nobody plays Raigeki to out boards anymore, we Evenly now

Attached: EvenlyMatched-CIBR-EN-ScR-1E.png (475x694, 764K)

>he doesn't run Raigeki in his stk deck
lmaoing at your life

uwu *glomps u*
user do you know what it feels like to get succ'd?

Attached: 64573457357326.png (472x695, 715K)

also forgot my card

Attached: ordeal.png (300x437, 279K)

>playing an unsearchable one off in an OTK deck
Consistency is key with OTK strategies, so why would you waste a deck slot on Raigeki?
If you need it, your deck is shit. If you don't need it why play it?

There's a lot wrong with it. You have to be more specific, though.
t. degenerate

>unsearchable one offs are terrible
tell me more

Attached: SoulCharge-LEHD-EN-C-1E.png (300x440, 249K)

Soul Charge is different, because Soul Charge is an extremely powerful extender. If you get lucky and you open it alongside a starter card you just win. It's never a dead card, unlike Raigeki which does NOTHING going first.

Raigeki is bad, because it is a card that does nothing. A better card to compare Raigeki to is Slumber, which is also limited, but puts a card on your field and allows you to search a Kaiju if you didn't OTK. It also forces you to maindeck a Kaiju engine, which you probably would anyway going second, given what the meta looks like these days.
In function there is no difference between Raigeki and Dark Hole and Slumber except that the power of Slumber is much higher than the power Raigeki offers.

Attached: InterruptedKaijuSlumber-BOSH-EN-SR-1E.png (409x595, 610K)

I watched yugioh when I was younger and I had a lot of cards but I still have no idea how to play this game.

same for pokemon card game. no fucking idea.

I love magic though.

When I was a little kid I loved this show and made a descent collection of 200-300 cards. Too bad that I didn't know english back then and had nobody to play with. I threw them away eventually, what a shame. A few weeks ago I stumpled across a small store that sold VRains cards and I bought a small packet for the sake of nostalgia