When do men reach peak attractiveness (assuming you take care of yourself)

When do men reach peak attractiveness (assuming you take care of yourself)

Attached: _Hvw33fN9Gr1CON2iyea9BhwrGGWbgufoSuX9Fp5FEQ.jpg (640x312, 32K)

12 years old same as women

I’d say around 7 or 8, honestly.
>tfw missed out on all the kisses from second graders

Attached: Pedobear.png (100x184, 8K)

My face became alot more attractive somewhere in my mid twenties for some reason. I'm sorta looking forward to seeing myself when I'm 30 because I've really been going hard on self improvement and making lots of positive changed physically and mentally

early 20s then again in late 30s then again in early 50s

vs women who only get one

he looked better before he started roiding

15-20 then 40-50
Second one is assuming you age like Mel Gibson or George Clooney

Attached: connormurphy.after2.png (721x653, 350K)

Depends how you age tbhfam. Probably around 16-20 if you age poorly and can only nail the cute boy aesthetic. Late 20s would be my best guess for facial shape aesthetics if your skin ages well.

old. look at based brendan fraser. he is 50 and has not even begun to peak.

Attached: DQIWAxYX0AER0Xm.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

HEE HEE
SHAMONE

Chad looks best at 35 because good skin genes while the soiboi peaks at 16

I genuinely have no idea why you would come off of gear if your livelihood depends on your physique.

Should have taken some of that money and put it towards finasteride or some other hair loss prevention drugs.

Or just buzz it? He would've looked good with that too.

>When do men reach peak attractiveness (assuming you take care of yourself)
Impossible to say, compare Connery in Diamonds are forever (41) and Moore in Live and Let Die (46). Connery looked fat and over the hill, Moore looked like some early-30s guy at most.

Attached: lald_rog.png (825x464, 377K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>peaking at 15
Lol what the fuck is wrong with you guys, ahahaha.

Yeah I agree with that. But I think I remember seeing something about him quitting the gear as a way to preserve his hairline.

Either way, I stand by my original thoughts, when your livelihood depends on your physique and you've built that physique with gear, you should probably stay the course.

Mid twenties to early thirties, then you can be an absolute silver fox of a man from 45 onwards.

This, men peak around they same age that women start to decline, and then we don’t really decline until we’re elderly and have no sex drive anyway. Hold fast through these painful years zoomers, your time will come

When they are tall
When the are handsome(face)
When they are wealthy

usually in the 30s, that's why it's called the age of beauty

Who says that?

Anywhere between 15 and 70, that entire duration if you have good genes and lifestyle

>that hairline difference
I don't wanna get old bros

Attached: 1552920931560.jpg (720x404, 37K)

40 year old here.
It depends.
If you do nothing at all, I'd say around 18-25. Being a man however gives you a lot of perks, if you take care of your body and don't go bald, you can pull young girls well into your 40s. Women can't do that, in general

That being said, it's full of men that don't care about themselves at all and they're over when past 25.

Constant struggle combined with who you are

There’s no set age.

>Take care of yourself
>Have good genetics

That’s pretty much it. Pic related is 52 years old and even 18 year old girls drool over him

Attached: 979FE3F6-5067-472F-9434-84D7ADD2024D.jpg (600x804, 138K)

30-35
Women can only peak at 16-18 unless they are the lucky 1% of women who become MILFs but even then a lot of work has to be put in to maintain it

I'd say around 30 is the peak for men. I know a lot of guys who were ugly as fuck when they were kids, teens, and young adults but became actual chads as they aged

>on Jow Forums at fucking 40

LOOOOL get the fuck out of here grandpa and get a life

Pic related is 67 years old.

Attached: michale_franzese.png (715x585, 266K)

coping 30-year-olds

>even 18 year old girls drool over him
fuck that... even I drool over him

It’s cause he took roids..those pics are less than 2 years apart

Attached: 42380981-C2CA-4AAE-95B0-2CB376367C89.jpg (500x489, 49K)

I'm immortal so fuck if I know.

When their bank account adds a couple of extra zeros.

Kek

He looks like shit too

But then other men also add a couple 0's

>this fucking pic

Attached: 1530644818012.png (593x580, 621K)

20-30 depending
Women however peak around 16-24

Tomorrow, be prepared

Sounds like you are gonna make it user

Males peak late teens-mid 20s

Females peak early teens-late teens.

There really is no set exact age because it largely varies depending on when you started puberty. But anyone saying that males peak in attractiveness at 35+ are coping.

at 36

Attached: smv_curve.jpg (900x441, 70K)

Whenever people post this react image I just imagine the poster looks like that.

Any answer outside early 20s is pure cope or pedophilia

imagine believing this retarded bullshit

Bwahahahahahaha.

Why doesn't he just get hair surgery?

They do really good these days and they use hair from parts of your head that aren't effected by DHT.

The Mountain actually had that done last year right after winning the WSM. Now he can roid to his hearts content.... and enlargment.

t. used up roastie
Life begins at 30 for men. Our brains are finally fully developed (unlike yours that finished at 16), we're hitting our stride in our careers, and we are lifting.

You should have married a chad 30 year old when you were 18 instead of whoring around. We don't want you now.

I wish this were true, but at her lowest sexual value a woman still has more than all but the top 1% males

No decent woman wants an insecure fuck that points out every small muscle "flaw" of other men on an anonymous internet board all day you utter faggot.

I hear you blackpill incels spout this shit sometimes. YouTube videos even go out of their way to make a fake tinder with some old hag and say “look how many messages this grandma gets! The wall isn’t real!” What he doesn’t comment on is the fact that every single message is from some balding pajeet or chink. Is that really high SMV?

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-005805.png (720x1280, 1.03M)

assuming you keep in excellent physical shape, keep your hair, and your net worth accelerates and you live a normie lifestyle with lots of friends with good careers, this. realistically though, physical peak on a male is early-mid 20's. you can look great throughout your 30's and 40's much easier than a woman but early 20's chad will always be smashing the hottest stacies no matter what.

>being so naive that you think you'll ever leave this place
>my sides
Youre trapped here forever.

This is aggressively true. Women find older men(late 30s to early 50s) extremely attractive. Virtually all of the girls at my work are constantly talking about how they prefer guys who are "dad" age.

That isn't to say that they won't let a young fit guy fuck them, but if you really want to get those panties off with ease, be a fit 40 year old.

Probably around 24-25, however keep in mind that it only very slowly decreases up until 50-52, so it's pretty good.

unless you start balding...

Same here but I'm 27. My peak was 25 I would say. It's around the time I noticed I got a lot of female attention. I still have it but it's more rare now.

Comprehensive attractiveness:

>fitness
>income + net worth
>conversational charisma
>humor capabilities
>taste / culture

Peaks in late 30s if you have your shit together, and sustains through mid 40s.

Comparative attractiveness, as a function of women in your age group, you never peak. You just get exponentially more attractive when compared to those hags.

Arnold hit his peak around 1990. So 43ish?

Cope

>Roastie jelly so yummy

Attached: flappy pussy.jpg (442x361, 33K)

t. my uncle

Once you turn 16 you might as well give up because it’s over

If you’re a female

24-28