First day of spring

First day of spring

Means summer is just around the corner.

You guys getting ready to show off those gains in 3 months?

Attached: 8E998E49-6C5D-49D3-A04C-98D829381A53.jpg (640x612, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZBIqib-R-yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe, maybe not. What's it to ya?

Still dont have defined abs without flexing. Good thing leafland isnt beach season til much later

I’ll be lucky to be anything but strong fat but yeah I’m doing my best

Anyone know if I can lose 20 pounds by June? Besides just losing just water but actual fat?

In a realistic setting of course.

Maybe. Only one way to find out bro.

Very, very easily yes. 20 lbs really isn't all that much, and if you start doing a very low cut (30% below BMR) and 2 sessions of cardio per day you can probably lose 20 lbs of fat in like a month. (assuming you aren't already sub 15% bodyfat).

Not him but can I lose 20 lbs by June while currently being at 15%?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on "bulging" while wearing jeans?

>you can probably lose 20 lbs of fat in like a month

This is why obese fucks shouldn't give advice. Stfu you dyel, you can't drop 5 lbs of fat a week as a natty without losing significant amounts of muscle unless you have literally 200 lbs of fat on your body.

Is that crouch stuffing? Where you stuff like a sock down your underwear to look like you have a big dong?

20 lbs while being under 15% bodyfat is a little more difficult because at that point you're probably going to lose some muscle if you try a really low calorie diet. You can probably do it but make sure your macros are on point and you're getting enough protein.

Look up a PSMF diet. It's a short term extremely harsh diet you can run for 4-6 weeks and most people lose 3-5 lbs a week if your doing it right.

Fuck no, like literally having a dick that bulges out. My ass is bigger now from squats, so my jeans are tighter and it protrudes in my pants and when I walk

Stfu you fat fuck, I know what PSMF is. You have to eat around 200g of protein per day on PSMF which is 800 calories. The only way to lose 5 lbs a week is to create a weekly deficit of 17500 calories, or 2500 calories per day. That means your maintenance would have to be at least 3300 calories to lose 5 lbs a week.

Your maintenance is only 3300 if you're extremely tall or obese.

Like this but with tiny bit more slack and a bit more protrusion near the bottom of the bulge

Attached: 1553130941385.jpg (500x694, 120K)

I'M WORKING ON IT

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1357260868950.gif (300x172, 2.65M)

Age and motivation
At 23 i did one month crash diet and lost 4kg (9 lbs) and it was more or less living hell
Assuming you start at the same pace and slow down a little after the first month, you should be able to reach 20lbs by the end of june

Protip - tomato juice everytime you start getting cravy
That shit plugs you the fuck up

Yes you dumb faggot. Stop eating

>tfw it's beach season all year round
Such is life in Florida

Hnnf
Sauce on vid? I know it's a vid.

Of course!

Attached: yi4kcvztjh911.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I'm bulking still. I'm going to do a couple of week long fasts in a month and see from there

Just fast for a few days, you lose about a pound per day. No need to worry now.

Based and dietpilled

No because it just rains during summer.

Wont u lose muscle by fasting

Not the user you replied to, but then how does one explain something like this?

youtu.be/ZBIqib-R-yw

Based on what you said this much weight loss shouldn’t be possible, right?

Attached: EEA7AD0F-B947-4346-B7F1-B7759DB4F347.jpg (960x910, 146K)

No, this is just retardation that everyone believes (including me, a few months prior)
The muscle you lose fasting is less than the muscle you lose to cut the same amount of fat with caloric deficit. HGH gets cranked to help you keep the muscle, which you absolutely need if you don't have access to food

I'm eating 180-200g of brotein a day. That should be enough, right?

Attached: 1485887684028.png (742x637, 617K)

I've been bulking since 2016 and I don't plan to properly cut until 2020.

Been cutting hard with IF for the past month. I'm starting to see shapes in my torso now, hoping for some sort of abs in two weeks. Wish me luck brahs.

Is that exactly how much fat you have?

Are you not planning on gaining any lean muscle?

Are you willing to lose 1-2 pounds a week?

Fuck. Too ashamed to take my shirt off to sunbathe. Maybe next year.....

Just tore my hammy so I guess not. Can’t load plates or do any excercises with standing haha. Only bench if someone else loads for me, now I just need someone to for me

Attached: DB21F9A2-E2A3-49AE-B331-C09A92DE9B0B.jpg (256x256, 8K)

Oh fuck. How does that even happen? Overflexed the hip? Why kind of monster lumbar erectors do you have?