So how does a robot go about getting a gf?

I know it's possible, since I've seen people on here mention their own girlfriends. So for the robots who have, how did you manage it
>no traps/trannies allowed

Attached: Pathetic.png (218x218, 106K)

I got a gf once. Read shit tons of pua material, went to clubs and bars thousands of times, worked on my appearance every day, talked to random women on the streets to beat the anxiety and get more used to them. Produced a bunch of great looking pictures for profiles and tinder, which I used to train text game. Went to uni and had a rule not to spend more than five minutes without talking to somebody. Among other things.
My game was off the roof for a period, in which I met a girl who was attracted to me and with whom I didnt fuck things up with right away. Didn't last long cause all my training did was improve my appearance, but deep inside I was the same weirdo that I've always been and you can't hide that for too long. But anyways, it was a shit ton of work. Worth it, tho. She was very cute.

Ya should have a personality to go with it, user

If I had a remotely likeable one I wouldn't have even found out about this place. Fake it till you make it works till you can't fake it anymore. You can also just be yourself and wait for a miracle, but expect to die an incel.

I was gonna make a thread kinda about this.
I've worked on my appearance, fixed my autism, washed my penis and all of that but it still feels as intangible because I dont know a single girl I'd consider dating.
Every girl I know is either some huge stacey or taken. Normals tell me to meet women at bars and thats like telling a malnourished man to go to a bakery: he might find food but he'll still die of malnourishment.
Some user shills churches but I've no christian induction and my city is a godless hellhole. I even tried visiting one and the average age mustve been over 50.

Attached: aeddd.png (700x437, 204K)

You gotta be everywhere. Every opportunity to socialize, take it. And while you're not at it, think of chances you can create. You can even socialize from your computer nowadays.
Make eye contact with everyone. If you see an attractive woman, talk to her if you can. Even if it's just a little meaningless flirting. On the supermarket, at queues, on the street, doesn't matter. Talk to girls whenever possible and opportunities will start to appear.

I want a gf but absolutely hate clubbing/going to the pub and my hobbies are all isolate
I also find most women completely uninteresting, the ones I can stand talking to are almost always gay

Attached: 1542380254518.jpg (599x337, 46K)

People dont actually do this do they? Is it an american or continental thing? Im English and I spend a lot of time in cafes and stuff - being at home just depresses me now so I avoid it as much as possible - but I dont think I have ever seen two people randomly talk to eachother without obviously being friends beforehand.
I've even tried to follow this advice by coming up with excuses to talk to people but it has never gone anywhere.
I've gone out of my way to join clubs and other shit this year and must've met hundreds of people. It isnt like Im oblivious to the generic common platitudinous advice.
Perhaps its the city I live in - it is particularly modern.

You have to be retarded to want a GF. Just get a doll.

Attached: VirginPillowVSChadDoll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

>just win the lottery bro
>just be rich dude

People will think you're an absolute creep for trying to talk to them in public for no reason. Its like those people who run up to you asking for donations for some kid with a disease and you try to walk away as quickly as possible. I doubt this works in real life

Women are attracted mostly to the same things regardless of culture. At least in occidental countries. You're probably doing something wrong. I got rejected at first while doing that kind of shit, then I developed techniques and put PUA theories to work.
Don't come up with excuses, for example. That's just awkward. I would just say hi, how are you doing, and if they ask why I'm speaking to them I'd just say I'm killing time and change the topic. Always with a smile on my face, straight back and keeping eye contact. Often it would be awkward anyways but sometimes it would go smoothly.
Another trick that you can use anywhere is just make a comment on something. Like, if you see a girl reading a book you can say "nice book, that's a pretty good read" and dont expect anything in return. Often they'll just smile back and say thanks, but sometimes it'll create a conversation. Specially when they are bored as fuck in public.

The core of the women you'll meet is at social gatherings obviously, then work or education places. But chatting to anyone you can greatly helps your cause.

Designer clothes. I work a high paying job in a big city, as im a techy I get to wear not a suit so bought some very edgy designer clothes, alexander mcqueen, balmain, versace etc. Bought a few nice watches. Women only really care about money so showing you have it works. They're empty emotionally but relationships none the less.

>At least in occidental countries.
>all western countries are the same
t. american
yeah your advice is meme shit dont talk to random people on the street unless you want to come across as some sort of rapist
maybe this works in america but it wouldnt work in norway and i doubt it would work in england germany or even france

>come up with excuses to avoid self improvement
>blame your environment on your failings
>stay unhappy instead of doing something about it
>complain anyways

Those guys arent robots. If you cover the normie life you are a failed normie.

>be starving
>live in namibia
>"bro just plant some crops"
>"dude just grow rice and wheat"
>try it
>crops die because its arid
>"dude stop blaming your environment"
>"it worked for us lol you must just be lazy"
almost like circumstances matter

okcupid.

women think PUAs are lower than dirt.

They'll get cheaper, economy of scale friend

I think its a rule in the PUA community not to let them find out you are a pickup artist

If you don't covet the normie life you're just a larper

That's fair I think, it's not like women tell you they're lizards

Yeah but you're not a starving nigger in africa, you're a decently wealthy, probaby white, probably average looking dude who lives in the first world. The main reasons women don't have anything to do with you is because you never interact with them in the first place, and if you do you're socially inadequate and put them off. Both things can be solved through one simple method: talking to women more. And because you've wasted your whole life not talking to women you gotta talk to a shitload of them to make up for it.
I'm not even american by the way.

The only reason you complain about incels is because you wasted your whole life doing nothing but complaining about incels you probably female minority taking advantage of a gibs program

>completely missing the point
context matters you moron.
you wouldnt start chatting up girls at a funeral. actually you probably would since youre some sort of nutter too retarded to realise that its often inappropriate to talk to people
this doesnt fly in some countries

I dont complain about incels, I'm trying to
help. I spent a good two years doing nothing but working towards getting a gf, since I was tired of being a virgin and having had no relationships ever. In that journey I learnt a lot of things and I like to share my wisdom, just like others helped me back then. There are lots of things you, as an incel, might avoid doing for x or y motive (excuses) that are greatly helpful to your cause and in the end it all just boils down to just do it bro. If you can socialize, do it. If it's physically possible for you to talk to a woman in a certain context, dont think about it, just do it. If you can get a conversation from random girls on random places then getting laid from social gatherings will be nothing.

Actually I would've, back then. Keep it as low key as possible. Maybe I'd find a friend of a friend who has nothing to do with the dead person and is bored as fuck.
Worst case scenario I put some people off. After a bunch of funerals I'd be able to chat random girls up from funerals and then picking up chicks from neutral contexts would have next to no difficulty.

this user have right, excuses and illusions are the only problem, im glad that here is some anons thats thinks like this. Thank u for this words user!

Attached: 1535228423029.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

>just do it bro

Next time save me some time from reading your garbage "advice" and just summarize it with that phrase

I can only say I'm very glad to come from a country where this sort of desperate animal behaviour is looked down on. I cant imagine being so disrespectful at a funeral of all places.

Nobody would even notice. Subtlety is key.

Start selling drugs. That will get you out there and meeting people. You can practice on the bag hoes just don't date them, you'll go broke. Eventually you'll meet a girl that's not completely fucked up yet, you help each other clean up go straight and live happily ever after.

That makes it no less disrespectful and contemptible.

>pssst hey kid
they're gay because they don't want to date you

I tried to get one by beeing transparent about my robot status and begging on r9k with little success so far.

Attached: suicide-boy-l0.jpg (225x300, 15K)

>average looking dude who lives
"average looking dude whom lives"
FTFY

Are robots really akin to mythical creatures to normies? Huh more special than I thought.

Are you the guy who's had 1 gf? Why are you giving advice you are terrible with women. PUA is for actual retards.

why are you faggots still falling for the vagina jew. you guys deserve everything that is coming to you for thinking with your dicks.