She stayed with him because he made her cunt wet. You know it, and I know it

She stayed with him because he made her cunt wet. You know it, and I know it.

Now tell me how to get this shit off of my recommendations.

Attached: 1545928306665.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itF1nCe75DQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being a female wageslave is sooooooooo hard :(((((((((

Attached: 1545948687223.jpg (2048x1152, 271K)

youtube.com/watch?v=itF1nCe75DQ&t
>Oh boo woo i was "raped", oh fucking woe is me
Im not victim blaming here, its just if she didnt fucking trust him in the first place then why the fuck did she stay with him?

Attached: 1545689646729.jpg (1022x1024, 76K)

I WAS 13, I COULDNT THINK. HE MANIPULATED ME. MY BRAIN WASN'T FULLY DEVELOPED YET TO FIGURE OUT THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO FUCK ME OVER.

Attached: 1516167927612.png (800x800, 1.36M)

man I wish that I had a stalker roasties get all the luck

How old was the bf?

>no results on google images

man wtf were you doing?

IT'S ALL OKAY NOW BECAUSE SHE'S WITH CHAD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 22K)

Yea, I saw all three the other day.
In the last one when you see her irl, she is still a dumb fucking mouse of a humanas she claims she was. Someone who, if told to, would jump off a cliff because of how much of a spineless squid she is.

Not to mention how repulsing she looks. She's like 20(?) and looks like an annoying 9 year old nerdloser covered in cornmeal. The kind of scum that reminds the teacher to check for homework.
During all three videos I could've only think about how much I want to punch her pasty piglet face.
And, being a slimey lil sack of snot she is, if she ever stumbles upon this comment written by a dumb fucking insect like me, she'd likely cry and make a video about it.

Crybaby bitch.
What a waste of time, rly wish I didn't give her the clicks and revenue.

Attached: 7C08A3F8-5CAF-4763-A6EC-528CD5EE5F66.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Damn. Those are some fat fuckin' titties, son.

Being a white girl in one of the safest places in the world is so hard, people say nasty words that hurt my feelings. Also Chad and I had sex last night but he wasn't as good as my rapist.

Attached: s.jpg (336x188, 23K)

>Now tell me how to get this shit off of my recommendations.

Attached: dumb youtube.png (732x728, 47K)

This is what she looks like IRL.

Attached: OH NO NO NO.jpg (1022x1200, 205K)

Are you retarded? Mods have a button that directly report CP to the FBI. I hope you're not american.

>that armpit hair
hairy girls can be cute, but when they have it like she does, its just gross.

Attached: 300px-German_soldier_with_flamethrower_c1941.jpg (300x249, 24K)

All-expense paid party van vacation incoming

Attached: 1526340369993.jpg (444x446, 85K)

Who would rape that thing?

If you threw a paper bag over her head it wouldn't be too bad, but desu I feel more bad for the rapist for deciding to rape down in lieu of raping up and risking getting caught.

nice one retard, enjoy getting V&

At least her character isnt that far off from her ill give her that.

Yeah usually they make themselves out to be cute waifus like pic related.

Attached: 1517669493737.jpg (634x763, 262K)

Honestly OP I was pretty delusional during my teen years. Actually I think this almost happened to me too.
I used to post on some back-alley forum type website. I actually have screenshots of those posts because I'm an info hoarder and looking back I noticed I had gained a sort of following of creepy people on that site. Pedos and shit can tell when teens are like me, it's so obvious that it practically radiates off the post that I was vulnerable to manipulation. I never gave them personal info though so they could never threaten me. And I don't say all this for sympathy, I say it for credibility on the matter.

I honestly would sympathize with this if it weren't for her staying with him into the college years. That's a ridiculously long time to not be thinking straight, at that point there is little to no way she didn't realize what he was doing. Puberty wore off, shit should have calmed down enough for her to realize what's going on... And that's assuming she was like me and wasn't originally thinking straight. So, I am forced to agree with you that she definitely did stay with him because she liked it.

Attached: 1545943482542.png (512x512, 266K)

>be horny insecure teen
>sext with fellow horny insecure teen
>fly over the country for him
>consensually fuck him
>break up with him after you make friends and Chads hit on you at a beach party
>he gets mad/sad and sends DIE DIE a bunch of times and then stops
>In response you report him to the police 3 times and make a video dox'ing him even though he stopped bothering you after those messages

What an attention whoring cunt

Her character is a qt shes fucking disgusting

>girl harassing her is blonde and has bigger tits
every time. All of these "not like other girls" girls really are all the same..

I prefer dalton, and I'm not even gay until face with this option.
Like, damn, emi is a ball of cheese.

Why does it matter?
>implying 13 yo are not capable of manipulating

13 year olds are cunts. No one is innocent at that age nowadays especially the females.

what does any of this mean, some sort of youtube e celeb?

No offense but it's impossible to avoid people you know ;;; its upsetting everyone accuses her of faking