Yea I fucked up in the gym

Yea I fucked up in the gym
Started talking to other people and this is weird. I said some weird shit to them

I should just shut my mouth and not talk to others...

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Go on...

I'll bite, better not be some fucking pasta.

Well I'll keep it short I just walked up to some strangers in the gym and got to talking to them. Asked what they did for work... nothing serious but I think the gym really is not a social place so I fucked up because now what. Do I talk to them everytime I see them or ignore them

That wasn't my intention i also said some other things but i feel if i post what i actually said on here than I'll get laughed at but really why does it matter if I said some autistic shit in the gym who cares right... also they acted weird when I walked up to them like they start smiling and being on their best behavior or they present themselves differently when you actually talk to people

Most guys in the gym don't want to talk, but all you made was small talk, no you don't have to talk to them all the time, no they don't want to talk again probably. People act differently when approached by strangers. Also, what else did you say? It might help us to judge or something.

Well I play my music in the whole gym super loud and I dont really care what anyone thinks but today I wanted to let the others know if the loud music bothers them they can turn it down etc.... I dont know if it bothers them or not but I play music on the loudest setting on the speaker system. I need loud music to keep me focused

I asked another guy if my training style is a problem for them in the gym. I am an angry man and I train with rage and intensity is through the roof so I asked a guy if its a problem from his perspective but he said no it shouldn't be an issue.. people train the way they do etc and I asked him about his work and training etc... I dont know
I guess truth is I'm lonely and wanted to talk
I have been training here for months and I train aggressive probably because of the gear and anger issues... I think I'm getting better now and control my anger but I cant be so intense in front of others because I literally do train like a maniac training for redemption

I've talked to other gym regulars before but they never showed up again and I haven't seen them in a while after we used to train at the same time for weeks
Anyway am I over thinking again? I want to ask another guy if the way I train is a problem from his perspective

I am realizing normal sane people dont train aggressive and angry

Attached: 1552967281758.png (400x400, 26K)

OP is a faggot

fag

dude get some headphones, also post body lmao

I sometimes talk to myself and need to scream in the gym so playing loud music helps me

Also I dont want anyone to hear what I'm doing or saying so I play loud music. I also dont like using headphones if I can just blast metal in the whole gym..

no one wants to hear your music ok, stop being autistic and keep your mouth shut, and theres always the home gym master race

>i also said some other things but i feel if i post what i actually said on here than I'll get laughed at
workin the b8

Attached: b8.jpg (680x452, 217K)

Kek
Hey man I'm trying to find out if my training style is a problem or not
I literally scream and lose control in the gym
I dont care who's watching... I'm there for me

Do you have autism OP? Not being insulting but you seem totally unaware of social norms

No I wouldn't say it's full blown autism. I have been on my own for a long time and I turned away from society. I dont care about culture norms and what other people deem to be acceptable

Basically for a few years now I have had a bad case of depression and I told myself before 2018 ended that in the new year I will begin training again and sadly training for me means train aggressive and lift with music blaring. I prefer to train alone for this reason but there are people in the gym sometimes and I feel like screaming or raging like an animal. I have been away from society for to long to care what they think

I asked them to get a feel for it or what they think but than again that was probably a mistake on my part. I have trained aggressive and angry for so long I'm now realizing maybe it makes others feel uncomfortable or do they not care and just see a guy going crazy in the gym attacking the weight and cable machines with fire in his heart

I really do need to train this way or my workouts kind of lack and I can't feel the same without letting the anger out

I need to train with rage or I cant go to the gym and be myself

Attached: 42BF301F-E307-48E5-B7BF-AF675DB51350.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

It's surprising you haven't been kicked out of the gym yet

it's just a natural connection that happens and sometimes they die other times they flourish.
it's easy for me to talk to other people because I'm magnetic for some reason. people are just drawn to me.

Just get your own home gym you antisocial retard.

It's a powerlifting gym
Theres like 3-5 people in the gym when I train

I wouldn't do this in a commercial gym as I have tried and people there are laid back and shit. I need the agression for me to train effectively because if I'm calm in the gym I literally dont care about all the sets and accessories

I just went to the gym calm as fuck talking to other people and I only did a few sets on bench and went home. It's not the same when you're not angry and just have to train normally
I also Jack up the caffeine/preworkout

I'm in an apartment man and I refuse to get into the housing market
I may move one day so than what? Sell the house or rent it out.. I'm a free man and dont need a house to settle me down in this state or country

I just got super high today and started talking to the people in the gym who see me every week and I asked them if my agression training style is a problem or not

Nod and smile everytime you see them and that's it

>I don't care
>I made a whole thread for this

>I literally train like a maniac training for redemption
based and bugenhagenpilled

If you guys would have seen me yesterday in the gym. I hit a PR on squats yesterday and was actually raging in the gym. I destroyed legs and back than hit the calves hard heavy and with so many reps I was screaming the whole time

Glute ham raise
Squats
Calves
Dumbell lunges
Seated hamstring curl
Deadlifts
Quad work
Leg press

I hit some good weights yesterday and I was screaming the whole time until some guy walked in the gym than I turned off the music and left

I was screaming once on heavy seated rows and this guy heard me and he left the gym...

I gotta let the anger out
Hopefully others dont judge

Attached: 91948a0e8b4e428e7d4368e3b25ac819.jpg (480x783, 44K)