I've been depressed and anxiety ridden for six years. Absolutely nothing has helped...

I've been depressed and anxiety ridden for six years. Absolutely nothing has helped. I have tried everything from exercise to wagecucking.

The only reasons I'm still alive are cowardice, not knowing how to obtain enough nitrogen for an exit bag, and wanting to read ongoing manga.

Are some people just hopeless? Is suicide the only option for me?

Attached: 1532392137706.jpg (923x1200, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy64op5yiVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you tried original antidepressants

>I have tried everything
Yes

Have you gotten professional help user?

How often do you socialize?

See the post right above yours. Yes. Therapy did not help and I've tried on multiple occasions with multiple people.

Not at all if I can help it. But one of the things I have tried was surrounding myself with people, and all that did was make my anxiety worse and make me hate normalfags even more.

Being around other people is not socializing. As a human being you need to socialize.

They'd ask me questions sometimes and I'd respond. That counts like it or not. I've also tried Discord and that went horribly.

Sounds like normalfag advice to me.

>Are some people just hopeless? Is suicide the only option for me?
Let me give you a little nibble of advice :
Non-ASCII text is not allowed.

Socializing is something you need to do on a regular basis. Having friends online is a good first step, but you should work towards finding people who care about you in real life.
Having people who care and are interested in you is proven to improve your health in general, especially mental health.

Everyone IRL treats me like shit. It's a hopeless endeavor and I feel we're getting off topic.

That's why you need to find people who don't treat you like shit user.

What was your diagnosis

Haha just get ppl to like you user lmao how can you be lonely just talk to ppl

You don't have to like that answer, but that is what science says. Human beings need socialization. If you become socially isolated people almost always end up in a very deep depression.

Sorry but we're not getting anywhere with this. You clearly don't understand my situation.

Chronic depression and anxiety

You are around people who treat you badly. Even being in a place where no one knows you would be better than your current situation.

You fail to understand some people are innately unlikable, and that even when going to somewhere completely different they will still be treated the same, even if they don't antagonize anyone.

>You clearly don't understand my situation.

You just don't want to change your situation. Doing nothing and complaining is easier and thats what you do

>Doing nothing
>literally said in the OP I tried everything
whata fug man I couldn't and I can't stop laff

Try harder lmao
Have you tried cleaning your room and looking people in the eye?

There are inevitably going to be people who don't mind you, or even like you. As long as you stay around people who harm you, you'll continue to be miserable.

Again that's not the case for non normalfags.

Normalfags are human, you're human. Humans need to socialize.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy64op5yiVc

Watch the full video and take notice of your reaction. It's ultimately your decision to make a change.
If you find it interesting watch the whole 1b) playlist which you can find on his channel.