Are saunas Jow Forums approved

are saunas Jow Forums approved

Attached: ejb9q6lm1cn21.jpg (960x720, 148K)

Yeah dude, Zyzz used them all the time

Yes gotta sweat them good sweats

Yes

>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills, both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrased and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?"
>fsst tough situation, don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>"I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay, dad
>shit ejaculates on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like son, you like?"
>honestly, not very much, no
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Yes. Tho don't be a typical american and wear clothes, it's just odd and reeks of insecurity.

why did you post this

Attached: 1E7C531C-6239-48AE-9612-F614C24D1564.png (1136x640, 463K)

I find it so fucking weird when people do this

>sweden
>black
kek

I find that typical americans tend to wrap themselves in the sheet you're supposed to put down, take phones with them and speak loudly. Fucking cunts. Sauna is a place for relaxation, I'm tired of telling those wankers to shut the fuck up.

I mean, seriously, what kind of a twat takes his phone to a coed sauna?

Just throw enough water to fuck up their phones

Oh fuck, that's a great idea. I mean, if I see them with phones and there's girl in there I'll just throw them out. But if it's just me, water is the way to go.

>phone
>in a sauna
You’d best be spinning me a silk didgeridoo, m8.

Fucking Americans, mate. You just can't expect them to behave like humans, you have to actively tell them to shut the fuck up and put their phones away. It's ridiculous.

I like them. I've read they help with recovery (as long as you stray hydrated). Besides they they're just nice and calming

fuck I love saunas, live in Korea now and sure, they have saunas but having on at the side of a lake with a big fucking window so you can enjoy they view and drink booze with ur mates is 1000x better than this lonely ricemetropolis.

Attached: mylyfe.png (658x662, 59K)

I get claustrophobic and start panicking when I can’t breath through my nose. My sinuses are fucked though so I’d probably benefit from a steam room.

Attached: B4F97CE5-0575-4423-94CC-0F2F5AE2CE45.png (474x346, 111K)

Yeah. Sauna every day, Bro.

I have never used a sauna but my gym has a steam room. are they that super different? i always end up getting bored in the steam room and i dislike the sensation of breathing in that humid air

95% of people in the US just wear underwear into the sauna and what’s wrong with phones? Not going to sit in silence with half a dozen other guys if they don’t want to talk

>half a dozen other guys
Fag. Go to a coed sauna like a normal person.
>95% of people in the US just wear underwear into the sauna
Are you sure you're people? Dirty fucking animals.

Rasputin?

>don’t want to talk
Sauna is not a chatroom. If you want to talk with your friends, fuck off to a bar. Sauna is a place for relaxation. Fuck, next time someone talks in the sauna above whisper, I'm shoving the cunt into hot coals.

Anything besides underwear and you’ll look like a weirdo. Also we don’t have coed saunas only saunas you’ll find are at the gym or in someone’s home.

Sauna convos are some of the best after a workout you sperg, sorry Americans aren’t boring cunts

They killed Zyzz :(

sipoo? you mean sibbo?

Mixing sauna, coke and molly killed him. Never do this. Molly alone feels like you're permanently in a sauna.

Well then, fuck off back to America and stay there. I don't care what you do in your third world country. You don't even have coed saunas apparently, according to That's just barbaric.

There’s a time and a place, you daft twat.
Are you truly that incapable of reigning your ADHD in?

Attached: 6ED7A70D-24CB-40D4-BFCF-9F7265D77E68.png (232x245, 72K)

Now imagine an entire country of them. Truly horrifying.

Clears your pores, which I think is good for your skin.

stop posting sweden as brown please. i get we have a lot of immigrants but stop posting us as brown it's not funny anymore

>stop posting sweden as brown please
last i heard about you you were going to import 10m muslims from china

wait what, really? source?

fuck off finlandssvensk

And in turn access to europe. I fucking hate Sweden

>His gym doesn't have an infrared sauna
lmaoing @ ur life

kek

To collect (you)s

ilk yazı ən yaxşı yazı

i feel like such a retard every time i laugh at an apu picture

>infrared sauna
How do you throw water on infrared light?

They sure are brah

Attached: images.jpg (183x276, 11K)

im also a finn user, finlandssvenskar är lika finska som finnar. min släkt har bott i finland sedan sent 1800 tal.

Don't worry about Americans taking pictures of girls in saunas. On America, saunas are a place fags meet to fuck, so straight Americans stay away from them. They're probably trying to sneak pictures of you.

hurrit saa kuulast kans

what is it like to fuck inside a sauna? anyone ever tried it?

Nah, they were talking about picking up chicks on tinder. One of them's like 50. Americans really have no shame or restraint.

Throw them out for using their phone around women? Also guarantee you wouldnt even approach anyone over 6’

Well, I could always call some PTs for the assist, they're big guys. Yes, dipshit, you don't use a phone around a nude woman. Fucking hell.

verkar som din delvisa svenskhet har skapat lite kontrovers. mindervärdeskomplex har finnarna som hatar finlandssvenskar.

dry, I can't recommend. The idea seems hot at first (hehe, pun not intended), but it fucking sucks man.

they used to be

I would highy advise against doing any exercise in a sauna.

not even just eating her out on the bench?

No. You can start with some teasing and rubbing each other in the sauna and then proceed to actually fuck in the rest are. Even simple touching feels great when you're both slick with sweat.

*rest area

Didn’t know there were so many perverts you couldn’t use your phone in there. Also no one uses sauna nude in the USA so we never have that problem. Even when I was in Norway I saw people in towels.

Why would you? It's a sauna, you're supposed to be nude. Girls sometimes cover up with the sheets, but very rarely.

only been in saunas attached to swimming pools so I've always had my trunks on. why are you so disgusted with people covering up in the sauna? does it piss you off that you might not be able to get a look at some junk?

Social barriers being lightened seems one of the best parts of sauna. People bringing their phones, listening to music, rubbing their sweat, and breathing or chewing gum like they are aboit to die is another story...

Puritanical Clapistanis pls go

You're literally sweating into your clothes. That's not hygienic. And since you'll be taking a dip in the same pool as me, yes, I'm not happy about that. At my sauna swimwear is not allowed. You're free to be wrapped up in a sheet if you desire so(why? afraid people will see your mutilated penis?).

there is an open shower by those pools as well. you are supposed to shower there between the sauna/steamroom and everything else. my penis is fully intact cos was born in a civilised nation, it may not be the longest, but its definitely the skinniest

i don't even know what that means i just like saunas but don't feel the need to be naked or be naked around people who aren't my gf or me in the bathroom mirror

Never come to America my friend, you might off yourself from your self hatred

Its healty, make yoo more gains and you see shit like this.

“Stop having anal sex in the sauna.”
The management.

Attached: EF781668-CFA6-4716-A83C-44253439F92A.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Yeah, you're right, I got overly angry. Impolite people just tick me off. I guess you're right, I should chill a little.

>imagine the smell

Attached: 1553105430629.png (640x378, 230K)

You shower before the sauna, but you most certainly don't after. You take a dip as soon as possible.

Only if you do lots of coke and ecstasy first

I don't want to know if that sauna is coed or not. Either way it's horrifying.

Attached: 1552398696675.png (500x522, 142K)

>sauna with swimming trunks on
enjoy your chlorine fumes and destroyed lungs

Why wouldn't you? They are awesome.

God I wish we had Saunas, in america steam rooms are way more common place, no idea why but the few times I’ve used a sauna it’s heavnely.

Hell even the way you guys talk it up with the herbal plants and drinking and just sort of relaxing sounds awesome. What are those plants called that you swing around btw?

>go to sauna aboard queen mary 2
>mostly american/british
>co-ed
>everyone just wears their bathing suit and brings a towel to sit on/wipe their face
literally what is wrong with this?

Attached: 1551842286939.jpg (329x399, 36K)

birch branches

I took a trip to Finland last year and the sauna was fucking GREAT
>drinking with your buddies
>jumping into the frozen lake that you cut a hole into
>dying in the sauna whilst your finnish host says 'ids not hot'
10/10 would sauna again

nigga you fucking what?

>why? afraid people will see your mutilated penis?).

Lol why would that effect me? It’s really a conversation starter because everyone in America pretty much has it done but if you’re in Europe you only get it if you’re jewish. It’s usually a shock to euros to learn that it’s just common practice in America. I mean I won’t subject my kids to such a thing, but I’m not going to piss and moan about what’s been done

That is one excellent fucking fren picture
And: yes saunas are pretty based for skincare and cardiovascular health

Where is russian? Why finn not yellow?

5/5 if true :D

are you telling me what i fucking do? no i don't get straight in the pool because i have some common decency, which is just standard and expected where I live. i go straight for a cold shower to rinse

Ylilauta plz go...

Attached: fjoJMrN.png (800x800, 427K)

New pasta has born :D

the places with saunas and whatnot generally use salt based detergents instead of chlorine for this exact reason, they are in the same room and constantly being transferred. why to people on this site never realise that what they believe/observe is not the same everywhere else? there is more than one way to be civilised

löylyä lissää löylyä lisää ei vielä tunnu missää

tfw you lay on the sauna bench and you realize you just dozed off for a moment

swedes

Ruski is kill.

Sauna for 10 min before warming up - best feels, better blood circulation

i remember mom call me
>vladimir is kill
no

Attached: article-1301281-0AB93434000005DC-14_468x387.jpg (468x387, 33K)

Saunas are great because they have the same comfy feeling of a long hot shower but they don't destroy your skin like hot showers do.
For me its the opposite, being naked in a casual setting is the only time that I actually enjoy being circumcised. I dislike the how the foreskin looks hanging off a flaccid penis. I am from Israel though so maybe I am more confident in my dick than Americans because mine was cut for an actual purpose.

Attached: 1550188838100.jpg (1920x3106, 3.16M)

>I am from Israel
Stopped reading there, kys kike

He's slowly preparing himself for an oven, let him be.

Nothing, just different cultures.