At what age is it too late to turn things around?

At what age is it too late to turn things around?

Attached: PortillosFood.jpg (970x430, 101K)

I'd say maybe late 40s-50s if you're talking about turning your life around and getting a wife and kids and all that

But that's not a hot dog...

Attached: 1521054475048.jpg (651x732, 71K)

eighteen

oregano

Depends on your goals and circumstances. 22 is too late for some, while 30 is too early for others. There's no set point of no return as human life is very relative to the individual.

>portillos food

Attached: image.jpg (1024x576, 89K)

imagine letting your chips spill all over the table, you can't eat them anymore. imagine what's been on that table. also where is the dog in that "hotdog"?

>Tfw I live in AZ
>Closest Portillo's is an hour and a half away
I'd live in Illinois for the food, but the weather and taxes keep me away.

30. That's like the last stop on the subway before the train just goes full steam off a cliff.

t. 36 yr old boomer

>tfw met my 22 yo wife at age 33 and since had 3 babbies
It's never too late

>also where is the dog in that "hotdog"?
There is no dog in that hotdog - it's an Italian beef.

Attached: portillos-hot-dog.jpg (1200x800, 231K)

Portillos is trash

t.Pilsen

it's ur life try whenever you want m8

Beating a dead horse here but it depends by what you mean by "turn things around". And it depends on the potency of your actions. If you become a millionaire for example, the age is much higher; You can build a really fulfilling social life with lots of people who will sincerely like you.

But if you are an average joe, and attempt to "turn things around" by going to meetup.com, you're going to just be considered a creep past the age of 21 or so.

Your standards for success continually drop over the years until they eventually meet your current standard of living. When I was 16, I wanted to hit it big as a writer and a stand-up comedian, kick it with celebrities and bang a different girl every night. It was impossible for me to conceive of living any other lifestyle when I grew up. When I was 21 I just wanted to be a moderately successful screenwriter, doing drugs and hanging out with interesting people, maybe catching some pussy every now and then. When I was 24 I just wanted a job that involved a little thought and creativity instead of grinding my joints away in a factory, a decent house in the countryside and a cute girl to come home to. I'm now 28 and I just want to have my own place to live without a bunch of nasty fucking roommates shouting all of the goddamned time (and where I would be allowed to keep my dog), a commute of less than two hours and enough disposable income to smoke weed and go to the movies every now and then. A GF who was willing to at least pretend like she wasn't cheating on me would be cool too.
By the time I'm 30 I imagine I'll just wish I had enough optimism left to keep from huffing whip-its in the bathtub until I pass out and drown.

How the fuck do you think a late 40s-50s socially awkward loser virgin is suddenly going to attract a wife?

>Going to portillos for hot dogs

The dogs are ok, but not the best portillos has to offer.

BASED

What is wrong with you? There is something for everyone at portillos.

I've just turned 24 this month and also didn't become famous like I wanted to. What advice can you give me?

Go to Al's for the beef and Portillo's for the cake. Vienna beef hotdogs are all the same no matter where you get them.
If you do go to Portillo's, call ahead. Walkup ordering there is a clusterfuck.

based, i want to have like 8 kids who all have 8 kids like the mormons

Attached: 11. Princess Tutu (2000) [BD 720p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_20.19_[2018.11.11_17.32.35]. (960x720, 65K)

probably early 30s at most. By that point, even if you got your shit together, You're 15-20 years behind successful people. At 50, you'd be as accomplished as normie who's 30. Most of your middle managers and supervisers will be people in their mid 20s. Also if you have grander plans, like medical school or PHD track, most places will turn you down after early 30s. The military isn't an option either past 27-28. 401k saving is severely limited, and you'll have to work until 75 or 80 to get a full retirement fund as someone who started saving at 22-23.

you imbecile
you retarded fuck
that not a table that is a CUTTING BOARD

juu ni sai.

40. If you don't have your shit together by 40, kill yourself.

Conception
original for the robo

Bukowski worked odd jobs for like 50 years before anyone started reading his shit. I still write periodically (I've actually sold a couple short stories to ezines which since gone under), and I'd say that the last twelve years of slaving away in solitude have brought me a greater understanding of despair, which has in turn improved my writing. I've had bursts of "success" in my time, girlfriends and decent jobs, and I would say those times were when my creative abilities suffered and I became more fixated on material success which is honestly pretty hollow. Like, what's the best cream I can put in my hair to look most like the guys on TV? How can I best impress people I don't even really like?
I've got about $3000 saved up and I'm getting ready to move someplace incredibly cheap so I can have some peace and quiet and finish my novel. I'd say if you have nothing really going for you and dreams of being creative then bust ass to save up some cash and really throw your shoulder into it. You can always go back to slaving away. Don't worry about having gaps in employment, if you're not a retard then you can get assembly line work someplace.
Plus when you randomly move to some strange small town and have enough cash to kick around for a few months without working everyone will think you're a criminal on the run from the law or something which really makes the women swoon.

>druggy slave has his dreams shattered
Kek. Justice is/was served.

>a one in a million shot is a reason to keep living

Al's beef is always dry, portillos is better

Pretty much, yeah. For some people it's winning the lottery, for others it's getting a GF who will love them despite their glaring personality flaws. For me, it's writing something that makes some kind of impact on society and changes the way people think. And if it happens to bring me wealth, love, and respect, well, that would be nice too.

give it 10 years

all you ll want is to retire;

everyday i pray for a meteor strike, to win the lotto jackpot, to find a working time machine.

or a fluke that lets me retire, and not in a hellish slum, i mean a fluke that grants me money and shit