Settle for a dorky girl. Stop being so picky

Settle for a dorky girl. Stop being so picky.

Attached: wer.png (978x1452, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AqX348iqomE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tried. They're not interested in me either.

no
aII women are whores

maybe if they initiate first contact like in the pic

Attached: 1545072702874.gif (404x347, 1003K)

A gf is too demanding. I'm a NEET right now. Even if I had a mcjob it wouldn't be enough to make a gf happy.

I think that if we had perfect tapes and transcripts of every sentence spoken in English by any human, anywhere, at any time in the last century, the phrase "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" would be uttered (by a biological woman, and not in jest) so few times that its utterance rate would have to be expressed in scientific notation and not as a decimal.

Especially since the cartoon figure isn't obese.

Even the autistic ones?

Attached: 1545738647983.png (1024x1536, 903K)

even more so the autistic ones

>implying there are enough dorky girls for dorky guys
Most dorky guys dream of dorky girls. If we were to "settle," the equivalent in smv would be hoodrat who's baby daddies don't pay child support. And most of them wouldn't even want us because the cultural dissonance would be too great.

In fairness this is probably true for "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" as well. But your main point is still correct, the orders of magnitude would likely be very different.

Ah yes, the plight of the pretty ginger girl, who has managed to come across the one guy in the whole town who would deny that she's pretty. She was more likely to be hit by lightning than find a guy who thinks she's not pretty, but she managed to find him. Poor pretty ginger girl! Now she actually has to go find literally ANY OTHER GUY IN THE TOWN to tell her she's pretty! And what a crushing LABOR that will be for her! Truly, she is to be pitied.

>Most dorky guys dream of dorky girls. If we were to "settle," the equivalent in smv would be hoodrat who's baby daddies don't pay child support. And most of them wouldn't even want us because the cultural dissonance would be too great.

OP's cartoon is a lie, because it relies on a 1960's / 1970's representation of a "plain, dorky girl" - and that type of girl is extinct. In 2019 this girl is automatically above average, because she doesn't look like she should be on "My 400 Pound Life".

In 2019 the girl in this cartoon, as depicted, can't leave her house without stumbling on the lawn over the 300 guys in sleeping bags who have set up stalking encampments to follow her every move. There are motherfuckers with night vision goggles and drones keeping this girl under perpetual observation, in 2019.

I can't sign off on this. Has she made it her life's goal to shit on beta men for every perceived fault and slight?

Attached: 333.jpg (683x1024, 96K)

Shut up asshole.
Picturing that kind of situation in my mind makes my eyes get wet because I know it'll never happen

>not posting the version with meme chad in the background sitting on the couch

ITS VISABLE VEMON RUN BOY RUN

A homely bitch in glasses is still a hypergamous bitch.

Attached: IMG_20181227_030440_0.jpg (220x158, 28K)

>not posting the gang weed version
What kind of society are we living in here?

but I love dorky girls
the only problem I have is I want a dominant/confident one and that's hard enough to find as is

The comic in the OP has quite literally never happened in real life. Le shy quirky dorky girls chase Chad harder than any other segment of women

Here's a better version of that image l

Attached: chad.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

who edited out chad?

I've WANTED a dorky girl since the beginning, but they, like every other type, don't want me

These women don't fucking exist. Any "nerd" girl is immediately swamp by betas online.

Seriously, go into a discord server.. nonchalantly mention ur a girl in a not attention whorish way. You'd be surprised what kind of attention you'd get.

Fuck this comic, seriously.

Attached: Cursed_c75d14_6662691.jpg (598x589, 119K)

wouldn't it taste like shit?
I mean, I never smelled lava, but what with all the sulfur and stuff, wouldn't it ruin the meat?

I'd settle for a dorky girl but a dorky girl won't settle for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqX348iqomE

only sex dolls are the exception. sex dolls don't cheat and don't ride the cock carousel.

Attached: Waifu.jpg (1000x1500, 236K)

Is it even possible for people like you to comprehend that I don't have standards? No one wants to date me and I'm going to die alone

Dorky is nice.
Fat and outgoing is where I draw the line.

im only attracted to the dorky/nerdy ones anyway

Underrated

>obligatory original comment speal

there's a smoldering fucking crater where that girl once stood

holy FUCK what a savage