/fraud/ steroids and anti-natty action general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids general.

Seething, coping natties fuck off. Be my guest if you enjoy wasting money and time on overpriced Muscletech garbage. BCAAs are just $60 Fanta.

The natural limit is a myth. Roiding is like taking the bus to school while everyone else walks. DYOR, don't get fearmongered.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

SARMs and prohormones cost more than steroids, do less and have the same sides. Don't waste your time.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Attached: 12345.jpg (687x640, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Szyw3Tnl-Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is 500mg Test E a week for 12 weeks alright for a first cycle? its what everyone recommends. can i push it up to 750?

Looks like a caricature of what a man should look like.

750 would increase your sides and its not ideal for your first cycle. i made a lot of gains on 500mg a week, about 9kg of LBM on a 16 week cycle.

see how you do on 500 before thinking of upping the dose.

Attached: FIT2.jpg (720x960, 178K)

Just started tren, halfway through a 16 week cycle (doing tren and test e). Pinned yesterday and today im feeling very lethargic and tired, is this normal? or do you guys think its dodgy gear?

Tired on Tren? New to me, maybe your water intake isn't high enough.

The only reason you should get tired on Tren is because you go from averaging 9 hours sleep to 6 hours sleep on tren per night.

Running deca only at the moment and am really struggling with my appetite. Im still getting the food down ok but it feels a bit forced. Doing some TT shakes which are helping.

Anyone else been in this situation?

Attached: 1512719077126.jpg (1076x1071, 120K)

>deca only
found your mistake. throw some test in.

Orals seem to be the only thing that really affect my appetite.

Dbol is the only thing that has killed my appetite before, not a fan of Deca anyway really only ever used it once. just a case of forcing it down bro.

Attached: pewpew.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

I'm running Deca only, and the hunger is something else. I'm only cruising on 150mg but I can't stop thinking about eating. I have some healthy snacks like boiled eggs and Greek Yogurt for in between meals but it's absolutely ridiculous.

There's no way I would be able to cut on Deca... The hunger alone is tough on the mind... For me it is... I don't mind right now because I'm trying to add some size I just don't want to get fat...

Attached: officer.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Pretty common.

Stick to your proteins and youl be fine. Wouldnt hurt to get some extra training intensity and some cardio to keep the blood moving. Especially i you feel like you are spilling over.

Thing with deca and cutting man is its totally doable till you start eating garbage lol. As long as you avoid that you will be fine.

Tip to help you out a bit. You can add red mill potato starch to your shakes as a filler. It will help keep the hunger down and its relatively low impact on your carbs for what it is.... Sprouts sells it by the bag for like 4 bucks.

I can never get much size on deca. Ive ran it quite a few times but I also stick to the old school high protein high fats low low carbs diet. I can make it on 20g a day if need be and it seems to do well for any drug I run.

Im on mk677, test, deca and dbol. 250mg,200mg,36mg and Ive lost 15lbs. and my midsection is getting pretty dialed in. Feeling great. Dbol started messing with my stomach a bit but thats about it. Just keeping carbs way way low.

Attached: F0F9217B-7084-4DE5-A256-791D253D78F3.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

>low carbs on a bulk

Its how you get lean and put on size. Pic related is me.

get crazy hungry on Deca or EQ. It hits Instantly. I get shaky. Like my blood sugar drops rapidly. I try to eat clean but late at night, I get insane cravings for sugar foods. The thing is, normally I dont even like sugar. I naturally lean towards salty and savory but on Deca, Ben and Jerrys calls.

get some halo top ice cream it’s 20-25g of protein a pint

I'd recommend increasing the duration instead of the dose. make it 16 weeks.

no it's not you larper. @evanwuzihao

General rule of thumb - bigger cycles = less appetite. This is what limits a lot of people going on to do really heavy cycles, it affects your appetite.

Lots of orals can suppress appetite, Var is known for being good at this. Ephedrie suppresses appetite.

IGF is good to increase appetite, the best AAS for appetite increasing is probably EQ.

Attached: lessons.png (869x535, 681K)

EQ never made me hungry but I found that when I was using EQ I never felt full/satiated. It was a really weird feeling. I could eat a thanksgiving turkey dinner's worth of food and not feel full.

Attached: 500C5BD3-9AA5-4E8E-AF9F-8503435E962D.jpg (828x1028, 157K)

Wheres Testify? i need to ask him something.

It's just the nature of the two compounds. Each compound effects each person differently. The only thing you can really do is be aware of it and remind yourself that you aren't really hungry, it's just the compounds influencing your body's hunger signals. If it becomes unbearable, reduce your dosages until your body acclimatizes and then slowly work your dosages back up.

Attached: A8DD01DE-98DD-462F-82BE-ADEAEE5175DA.jpg (691x900, 85K)

Is this u m8? Fkin goals

sauce pls

Attached: 852.png (778x512, 29K)

agree with all of this,

larger stronger cycles generally suppress appetite, i know it certainly does for me, some will say test increases there appetite but these people are generally running lower end of doses ie, 500mg-100mg a week.

orals again can suppress appetite and upset some peoples stomachs.

best things for appetite i have found is more anabolic steroids rather than androgenic, so deca and eq work well.

Attached: gundam blastoise (1).jpg (720x960, 181K)

>avoiding disingenuous drugging is “coping”
roiders have zero self-awareness

janelle hill on ig

post body so all of us can laugh.

Attached: 2E6FAC5E-8305-48BF-8CA1-627E1FA23B6C.jpg (750x705, 126K)

i’m strictly natural so nothing i post can compare to using steroids. you missed my point either way.

evanwuzihao on ig

based and thot pilled

Attached: pepetoast.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>strictly natural
>I believe all the fearmongering from normies
>I love taking the long way out
>hollywood actors are strictly natural, just like me!

Attached: 4E4A1A99-6EC3-4622-BAFE-175F64937B38.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

It’s the self-inflicted mental illness that’s undoubtedly experienced by using roids. Ever talk to a roider in person? Some of the most unhinged people on the planet, it’s just sad really.

interesting strawmen that i never said, druggie

>i’m strictly natural
why tf are you in /fraud/ general?

gear is used everywhere. even joe rogan and jeff bezos are on TRT. you’re deluding yourself.

Attached: 8C35E333-316F-4BAA-A2DE-8D9402044E3C.jpg (1242x1227, 318K)

pic related

it’s funny because there are numerous studies which prove that anabolic steroids ruin mental health
these faggots think they’re better than health professionals though, it’s so fucking funny to witness.

Attached: 9ADB24C0-EA28-4C9F-828B-33874B329A00.png (500x522, 113K)

your point being? ultra-capitalists use it and that makes it okay and safe? genuinely, what’s your point?

I'm on TRT and my total/free test sits around 1200/40. On 200mg of test cyp/week. Am I welcome here? Should I start just doing my own TRT so I can go higher? I want to fix my fucked up shoulder and become a freak. I don't actually don't pay much at all for TRT and I'm on HCG anyway, so my balls still work somewhat, but I'm worried about getting vanned if I do it myself. Kind of want to blast and cruise forever until I die tho. I don't have any interest in growing old whatsoever.

Brehs. My package is being processed by customs. How fucked am I?

>if i use gear i’ll be just like JEFF BEZOS and joe fucking rogan!!!
>projecting delusion

u only fuck your health up if you’re on permablast mode for decades. Again another case of someone who didn’t DYOR

Attached: C6153161-CF17-49F5-B23D-91F57C36CBEC.jpg (1024x910, 132K)

Someone post the
"I intentionally went into a thread I don't like why is this happening to me" image pls.

>imagine thinking TRT is unsafe

TRT simply elevates the free Test of middle age men to normal levels, thats it.

TRT and full blown abuse are not the same thing. That said, both are based and you are a low T faggot.

are you a middle aged man? didn’t think so, you manipulative rationalizer.

“I don’t want my test levels to be optimal so I can be at my best self every day”

Attached: DCDD3B34-9BE5-43BF-B7ED-4082ED82EC4F.jpg (1080x933, 83K)

>he doesn’t want to look like this at 64

Attached: AA9EBF20-E295-461D-9DCB-E8F1C1471ED5.jpg (1200x900, 282K)

Also want to know how the fuck people avoid getting vanned. I JUST WANT TO BE A FREAK TOO REEEEEEEEEEE

my testosterone levels are fine, someone who needs a t-booster because they don’t produce enough naturally on the other hand....

Seems fine. How old are you?

>ultra-capitalists
You mean rich people? You are just as capitalist as they are, they are just better at utilizing it

Go away, foreskin goblin. Your tricks don't work here.

>JEWS JEWS JEWS AAAAHHH I’M NOT INSANE

what a reductionist understanding of capitalism
read a fucking book

For how Long already?

30. Total/free was about 400/8 before starting and that was while eating clean and lifting, getting plenty of sleep, taking ZMA, hitting all micros with cronometer, no drugs, etc. Now that I've had a taste of TRT I just want MORE.

It seems extremely pseudo-scientific to reduce manliness, health and body composition to whatever your testosterone levels are; then again I would expect nothing less from Internet weirdos who don’t read books.

do the 500mg a week for 16 weeks protocol and go down the rabbit hole

Attached: 1520158107088.png (579x1040, 604K)

Woah, cool it with the antisemitism bruh. He never even said jews.

>needing a t-booster because you don’t produce enough testosterone on your own naturally
>calling anyone low-t
cute

he certainly implied it by calling me a foreskin goblin (solely because i disagree with his internet-groomed worldview)

this is cope. Mind and body are not separate.

how you do one thing is how you do everything

your physical form is representative of your mental form and thinking.

if you're manly outside, chances are you're manly inside.

Few understand this.

Attached: goals2.jpg (750x996, 545K)

>for 16 weeks
What if I want to go more like 1600 weeks? I have no interest in living past about 55-60.

Probably only a couple hours.

t-boosters are all bullshit anyway. just money grabbing snake oil stuff.

in any case you'd be better off with two vials of testosterone

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

You think jews are "foreskin goblins"? Absolutely deplorable.

He's calling exogenous testosterone a t-booster because he doesn't like the idea of men having high testosterone for some reason.

>Mind and body are not separate.
cute pseudo-science that you ripped off from elliott hulse

oh ummm then just watch this i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Szyw3Tnl-Vg

Attached: 1551956056688.jpg (895x1024, 87K)

What roids, sarms, peptides can help me with recovery. My grab muscles fucking sting me for like 4 months, not just through workout, but through whole day. I feel as if i am going to lose feeling in both hands really soon.

Is it okay to add clen into my first test E cycle?

Oh look. It's the natties trying to shit on fraud again.
>goes to a place specifically meant for steroid talk
>calls people out for taking steroids

For any natty that is reading this, remember: you can be as based as you think you are but when you look in the mirror your body doesn't prove it. Maybe, just maybe, at that point you should question whether the things that people (your favourite fake natty youtubers) tell about steroids are true.

For example, if you believe steroids make your dick small you have been deluded. Instead mindlessly bashing on performance enhancing drugs, try to understand them, and you will soon realize the positives outweigh the negatives.
Good luck natty copers. May you step to the light and take the red pill.

Attached: red-pill-blue-pill_preview-1024x675.jpg (1024x675, 64K)

neither what i said nor implied. try to keep up.
is that not what he was implying by calling me a foreskin goblin? you’re being blatantly dishonest.

pretty much any gear will help you with recovery.

i hit back chest and arms in one day for 5 hours.

i eat my stuff go to bed and wake up the very next day feeling fully recovered.

so yeah pretty much any gear, even test alone can do this

Sst order came a month late after 3 emails, bout to do bloods and see if it's legit or I bought bunk crap

>May you step to the light and take the red pill.
>Few understand this.

i think this is code for “my work isn’t peer-reviewed”

dont add anything to your first cycle, especially something like clen.

the point of a test only first cycle is to see how you react to test, since most steroids are just derivatives of testosterone. you react badly to test, frauding is pretty much over for you (highly unlikely)

adding clen to the test will make it difficult to troubleshoot if something goes wrong

Attached: 54393323_2106260279421994_4383427133918150656_n.jpg (800x603, 65K)

You’re a fraudulent druggie.

That's normal. I assume you're in America.

What you should do is-

1. Have no incriminating shit in your place, no syringes, drugs etc. Put it in a box and move that somewhere temporarily, your office, a school locker, etc.
2. Ideally not be present to accept the package. Live in an apartment/condo where a concierge keeps your packages and signs for stuff. Then you're out of town and you have a housesitter pick up your packages. If there's any weird bullshit how you need to go pick up the package or sign something or go to the Post office, just bail, never get it. Refuse the package, say you don't know what it is.
3. Not open for a while. Why? Controlled deliveries (putting a sensor in the package that will allow a search warrant to be executed when triggered) requires someone actually be camped out within range of the package. Also those things have a finite battery life and are using signal all the time to ping the cops and let them know it's still in range.

If anything does happen say "I'm sorry I'm going to need a lawyer present to answer any questions". Repeatedly. Never say anything else beyond your name.

>Some myths about steroids are untrue and as you can see that’s why roids are safe :)

the absolute state of you anti-intellectuals

>Instead of mindlessly bashing on performance enhancing drugs, try to understand them, and you will soon realize the positives outweigh the negatives.

You know what brought you to this place. You wish to know what frauding could do for you. You have the desire, but you don't have the courage. It's like standing on the highest diving board of the pool. Deep down you know it's only a 10 foot drop, deep down you know the water won't hurt you. Yet you remain scared and keep standing there. All the others on the diving board next to you are jumping, yet you keep standing there. You have the desire but not the courage.

Op said genuinely unhinged people use roids. Op cited two individuals who are at least not "genuinely unhinged" as counterexamples

based.

jew detected. you're on Jow Forums, grow some skin (kek)

coping natty, do you still say roids are bad as your gf moans when she gets fucked in the ass by someone more muscular than you?

Attached: CHUL-SOON-COVER-.jpg (700x963, 482K)

your prose is awful, high school tier. what a joke.

What bf% is ideal to go down to before your first cycle?

Can't watch with volume right now at work but it includes HGH and isn't that shit like $2000/month?

Okay cool. I'm actually having it delivered to a friend's house that I know is solid. He doesnt know what's inside but said he'll hold it for me, so I got no worries I guess.

anti-intellectual right-winger who’s never read a medical journal in his life detected

>genuinely unhinged people use roids.
was i wrong? just look at this guy:

>you’re being blatantly dishonest.
How DARE you accuse me of being dishonest? You think a person would do that? Just go on the internet and lies? For their own entertainment? You are sick.

jokes on you im not even on roids

smart choice

>repeatedly using op unironically
you need to go back to r*ddit honest
you got owned buddy
i did my first cycle at 15% bf, finished off at 18% bf but put on a lot of lean muscle mass. did a cruise, then did a cutting cycle for my 2nd cycle. im now at 10% bf. my diet wasn't exactly clean, and i'd have ended my first cycle a lot fatter if it wasnt for the properties of Test.
i suggest you bookmark it and watch it properly later. its really good advice if u wanna get big in a hurry. HGH is expensive but you don't really need it yet, at this stage. HGH is like the cherry on the pie.

Attached: 1516379549162.png (1004x630, 673K)

sorry just facts of life bro, if you dont look alpha you won't make it. feminist cope only lasts for so long.

Is Tren Acetate with Anadrol 50 a good cycle to go on or should I throw in Test Cypionate?

Also what's the best way to keep the gains from the anadrol as I know they are easy to lose.

Attached: 1520858144836 (1).jpg (1456x1563, 229K)

I would say research is key as two of these products are pretty harsh.

I don't want to get vanned though. It's why I'm on TRT. $134/mo for 200mg test + HCG + AI with a doctor checking my bloodwork every 4 months doesn't seem too bad, but I want to go a little higher and saving some money would be nice. I don't get the fuck everyone gets roids without ending up in prison.

Aight, so I'm planning to do my first cycle in June and it's the following:
Total Cycle 90 days
250mg Test E E3D
250mg EQ E3D
12.5mg Aromasin E3D(1 day delayed with injections)
I'll probably use Dr Michael Scally's PCT:
Day 1-20 2000iu HCG every other day
Day 1-30 100mg Clomid split between evening and morning every day
Day 1-45 40mg Nolva the same way as Clomid
And Same Aromasin dosage
I'll still have a lot of HCG left so I'm wondering if I should use it during the last 1/3 do preemptively bring my tests back up artificially to make Pct easier.
I'm open for suggestions and still not sure about which needles syringes to buy.

Yet when you're standing on that diving board you won't jump because you've been a pussy ass bitch since birth and you're salty over all the people that are having more fun than you. And because you're not having fun, anyone else who has is retarded and dumb. It's like fat acceptance. Let me make a new one for you though: you're the guy standing in the corner of a house party. Checking your phone every 5 seconds and not talking to anyone the whole night.
How do I know that you brag about listening to classical music and try to convince everyone it's superior?
How do I know that you unironically read books and try to low key brag about it to people?

Now, don't dodge the challenge. Post body. Let's see your natty gains. Prove us all wrong with your amazing progress and I'll take everything back. Don't even try to reply with natty science and without posting body, opinion immediately discarded.

Attached: 107cutnov18.png (1080x1339, 931K)

Yea I know but want mad strength gains. Been doing a lot of research and they seem to be the best for that. Just need to find a decent liver protection. What if was to do the anadrol by its self?
fucking savage