Could Jow Forums take this guy in a fight?

Could Jow Forums take this guy in a fight?

Attached: manlet.png (335x534, 363K)

I couldn't

I would absolutely destroy this manlet literal who

he looks like I could, but he would probably rape me in the ass with my own arms

>those ears

Nah, not one person on Jow Forums could take that guy on.

Khabib struggles to wrestle down guys that are bigger than him (see Gleison Tibau fight).

I probably couldn’t, but I’m sure there are plenty of guys on this board who could.

i could

Attached: 1552687404191.jpg (960x1280, 86K)

U know his walking weight is 180-200 right

Yeah but I'm a lover not a fighter

Now Jow Forums, don't get me wrong, Khabib is a strong, tough guy. However, I have been lifting since I was 15... I'm 6'3, 225lbs fasted and dehydrated... I bench 1.5xBW for 12 reps easy and OHP 200lbs for REPS. I get that this guy is tough etc, but combined with my reach advantage and strength, I would definitely stand a chance... He's trained for rule-bound MMA, which doesn't apply to a streetfight, so even if he got me into a submission hold, I could easily gouge his eyes out or just use brute force to escape.

forgot pic

Attached: moggerr.png (1536x2050, 1.73M)

lol

Topkek

No. Jow Forums could not take this guy in a fight.
I train jiu jitsu. Ive been grappeling for 3 years now and i recently got my blue belt. But i have 0 striking experiance.

I once grappeled with someone who had never done so before and it was like playing with a child. They had no idea what to do or how to defend themselves. Even if your super strong or trying to gouge out his eyes, it aint gonna be what you think. You will not brute strength your way out of a choke or a heel hook. You can try but you will get tired fairly quickly.

The vast majority you have little to no training in terms of MMA.

Trust me when I say, this dude could take every single one of you, no doubt about it. He would beat your ass and fuck your girl; there aint shit you can do about it.

bro... i'm 6'5 250 with a 500 deadlift. If you really think he could even reach my face or take me down you're deluded

Just one call to la
Migra

I’m 6’3” 245 so I figure I’d at least have a shot because of being way bigger and stronger than he is.

hahaha his beard looks like a head

this guy is tiny i would thrash him

i'd start by picking him up by his waist, spinning him around, and head smashing him into the ground

if he tried to put up a little manlet struggle i would knee him repeatedly in the thorax

i feel bad for tryhard manlets like this guy obviously is

i am huger than him

250 with a 500lb deadlift is weak.
Nobody here is doing shit to khabib.
Grappling with people who have never grappled is like a man wrestling his son.

N OMEGALUL

Lmao a serious lifter will woop his ass, strength will overpower him

None of you could beat him
He has been training to fight since he was like 3 years old and has not been doing anything else
If you think you can beat him because you deadlift 500 pound you are deluded

Can I use weapons?

Sure, I'd shoot him. Never fight fair, anons

simulation of said fight

Attached: simulation.png (594x898, 427K)

Currently the best fighter in the world? Sure!

How many street fights have you been in?
>Don't lie
I've been in three and your hands don't move as fast as you thought they did and it's hard to control adrenaline
Meanwhile this guy trains for that feeling and it's where he feels most comfortable

why do people think fighting dirty gives them an advantage? they're also able to do those things
and you're in a submission hold for seconds. if you try to go for the eyes, he'll just crush the neck or snap whichever limb he's holding onto

how does picking something off the floor relate to fighting someone?

It's directly correlated if you watch a lot of anime and never do anything athletic.

*at manletweight

I would catch him with a over hand right right on the button

All it takes is one hit

If you train for sports you get used to the ruleset and fight accordingly, even if you don't want to. It's become your instinct and muscle memory. Meanwhile, I can use every dirty technique in the book to smash this manlet.

Fuck no

Not a single person on this website can.

I don’t fight because I have a bachelors degree and am not a peabrain

>today at gym
>benching 5pl8 as usually
>some idiot run into bar
>almost lost grip
>one hand slipped
>rerack bar with only one hand
>get off the bench with backflip
>everybody screaming and running to emergency exit
>take off my sunglasses
>flex abs
>gymthot stops, hypnotized by my muscles
>"whats happening here?"
>"he's coming" she says
>saliva is dripping from her chin while she points to the parking lot
>"who?" i ask while holding her by the shoulder
>she instantly orgasms from the touch of my big manly hands, unable to speak
>leave blanket on bench and take my clothes back on
>drive my scooter to parking lot
>that guy out there
>throws a car at me
>punch into air, breaking the car in half
>"challenge accepted"
>windows breaking from my deep voice
>start running
>concrete is breaking under my feet
>that guy is in panic
>bodycheck him
>he lands 15feet away
>unconscious
>people celebrating
>president gives me medal
>flex a cep on live tv
and this is how i defeated that guy

patently false. eye poking is a known technique in the UFC. also, most holds won't allow you the ROM to freely attack their eyes. plus, they'll just snap your shit up.
also, it's not like people just forget how to stomp someone's face lol
you have no knowledge of striking, defending and even less so takedown defense.
there was a show called bully beatdown where they had bullies face off with UFC fighters and they always talked a lot of shit and then got submitted within seconds or TKO'd

>bachelor's degree
Don't brag if you don't at least have a master's degree.

5/7 made me giggle.

the second you load up you'll be on the ground

this guy would take me buried underground with his head popping out like a diglet

>most holds won't allow you the ROM to freely attack their eyes
You poke their eyes before they get you into a hold, Einstein. And if he decides to go for a takedown I could easily elbow his spine or back of the neck, which is also illegal in the UFC.

>there was a show called bully beatdown where they had bullies face off with UFC fighters and they always talked a lot of shit and then got submitted within seconds or TKO'd
That show had weight classes and rules though, Khabib is a lightweight (literally) and a manlet. And there would be no rules to protect him.

LMAO I’d grab this little manlet by the back of the head and rip one right in his face.

lol @ you faggots thinking how much you lift or muscle mass will make a difference
one punch to the face and you are out
these motherfuckers take punches and kicks for a living, one touch to your face and you are already dizzy

/thread
There's a reason he's the GOAT

fighting is one of those things that everyone thinks they're pro at without ever practicing it

The GOAT in what exactly? He won his title against a guy who wasn't even ranked in the top 10 and defended it once so far.

What the fuck am I reading lmao
I can just read him with my sharingan and use my spirit breaker techniques to subdue him, leaving him vulnerable for my special bloodline's hidden ability, the one lick snip.
Don't you know UFC fighters can't fight? They aren't allowed to use ki in the cage, bro.

How tall is he?