What are some Jow Forums approved tattos?

what are some Jow Forums approved tattos?

Attached: mens-forearms-cool-grey-one-eyed-tattoo.jpg (600x600, 146K)

L O N D O N

the eyelashes could be better but that's honestly not a bad tattoo, the person won't be embarrassed by it in a year

i've never seen a tattoo that looks good and if you get one you are a pathetic loser trying to be unique

Attached: 1395426490787.jpg (540x960, 68K)

I guess I'm just another NPC zoomer, and frankly, I'm content with it. You've got a problem?

>i've never seen a tattoo that looks good and if you get one you are a pathetic loser trying to be unique
Came here to second this. Nothing says "I have no imagination or personality, so I'll put someone else's work on my body!" Like tattoos
Get a personality and be interesting. Your tattoos just ruin what might be a perfect human body.

This is literally the 21st century equivalent of a christian saying that sex before marriage is a sin. It's your incel stupid opinion, literally a nobody.

Retarded degenerate

Mine of course

Attached: 1546981257224.jpg (600x1065, 121K)

You just know the guys who say things like this are the skinny copecels who never had their time in life and never will

Attached: 1553074372325.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

tattoos are for degenerates

Post body

I'd be embarrassed by it instantly.

5 months old now

Attached: mysweettat.jpg (384x384, 17K)

>DYEL weight on your arm forever
lmao

You do sound like someone with shitty tattoos trying to cope though

I still don't get this. Why can't I have both? I already have a personality and it doesn't have much to do with my tats.

yeah get the fuck off this website normalfag

I actually don't care for them, sometimes I appreciate a cool one or one's you see on some athletes which have an obvious meaning it's pretty cool, and on the flip side most tattoos are mass produced garbage shat out my a failed graphic designer.

With that said, anyone who gets as triggered as some people on fit about what a stranger does to their body is a bit mental and insecure. Why are they so angry and frustrated?

>cope
yes everyone you disagree with is a pathetic loser. thats a good mindset to have.

Attached: 1537344408087.jpg (1120x746, 99K)

Bruises, stretchmarks and callouses are the only Jow Forums approved skin blemishes.

Attached: 1539792280103.jpg (640x459, 127K)

cringe af

this is bait. please be baiting user. jesus

what about scars?

My only tattoo says Do Not Resuscitate. Only tattoo I've gotten, didn't get it til 24 after a while of thinking and searching for how common a tattoo it is. I like it, but I did get it just because I think it's cool

Copes not on that list you illiterate cunt. I don't agree with everyone have tattoos or all tattoos. Just think you guys who get so feebly angry about it behind your keyboard are just as NPC as the thot with the ankle and wrist tattoo.

AHEM

*clears throat*

TATTOOS ARE FOR DEGENERATE LOSERS AND STUPID PEOPLE

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

>while posting a run of the mill pepe

I know its not on the list but it fits.
>Just think you guys who get so feebly angry about it behind your keyboard are just as NPC as the thot with the ankle and wrist tattoo.
Noone is angry here. You know people can disagree with you (even passionately) and not be angry.
>u r as bad as the ppl u h8
literal toddler line of thinking. maybe if you actually had opinions you wouldn't need to draw stupid doodles on your skin as surrogate personality.

user I don't have any tattoos, you guys assume people with tattoos are stupid when it has absolutely no bearing on whether someone is or not. Calling someone stupid for no reason outside of a doodle on their skin that in no way will ever effect you is pretty... Stupid.
>I know but it fits
Yeah so does that statement
>toddler line of thinking
Going to need a source on why that's the case user, otherwise Im just going to turn around and say
>u r a toddlerrr u r stoopid becoz u have no personality lol
And the argument is just as valid as yours.

Attached: 1550028954994.jpg (480x722, 48K)

I was thinking about blemishes that could be caused by training, stretchmarks would be scars and scars from self harm cuckery would obviously not be acceptable.

Man a 25kg plate that screws onto a dumbbell

What's it's made out of, a dying star? Kek

>Calling someone stupid for no reason outside of a doodle on their skin that in no way will ever effect you is pretty... Stupid.
Calling someone stupid for doing something stupid regardless of whether it affects me or not is fairly normal. You could argue it is a pointless endeavor but only so much as any interaction is. And I expect your counter to this would be "well thats ur opinion maaan" as if all conversation and argument doesn't revolve around differing opinions.
>u r a toddlerrr u r stoopid becoz u have no personality lol
Missing the point. The point is you hold the opinion that radical thought in some way is equal to radical thought opposing simply because it is radical. This is the thought process of a child - mummy and daddy are both shouting at each other so they are both mean and wrong - while completely ignoring the substance of the argument.

Fuck you assholes.

>no you don't understannnnnddddd
I'm not reading your paragraphs of cope you faggot, I know categorically you are a dyel of average intelligence and lost interest in this.

>cooope cope coope!!!
The dying whimper of a lost argument

>get fucking told
>n-not even reading
TAT FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Don't give a fuck we were going to go around untill the thread died user, ducking out of something as unproductive as arguing on fit is a healthy thing to do. I know you're a Bro because you're here but desu I should be studying not arguing on fit sorry man.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

IM LAFFIN

Attached: 1531688861883.jpg (394x380, 72K)

i like it

Attached: winkwonk.jpg (368x368, 13K)

>inb4 someone posting Atlas, misinterpreting his story and actually thinking he was alpha

I like this one

Attached: 1520357561959.jpg (460x603, 24K)

Attached: 1465685158221.jpg (1024x887, 118K)

search for images of steampunk tattoos. I hate tats and couldn't ever imagine getting one, but if I had to, it would be some expensive ass steampunk tat

Attached: The Dankest Tattoo.jpg (400x501, 31K)

Colouring isn’t finished yet as you can tell. My tattoo artist lady caught major feels for me so I had to stop going to her unfortunately.

Attached: 141C7A4E-4E24-4F8A-8182-F4746AC9B5B2.jpg (1280x960, 360K)

man?
woman?
LONDON?

Did she drop her spaghetti?

Guys shouldn't get tattooed there user

>Not an F14 Tomcat shadow

Generally, tattoos aren't bad. They're meant to be individualistic, so it's the individual's fault if they get something retarded. I've seen some cool tats out there so it can definitely be done correctly. Depends on who does it too.

Attached: 1552398477574.jpg (544x841, 48K)

Cheekie is a grill

He stands corrected.

Bunch of them. Felt bad because she was telling me about her sad love life. If she quit her pity party and cleaned up, she could have been easily an 8/10

Not untill tits are posted

This is gay even by Jow Forums standards