Tell me why women shouldn't get big

Why are most men repulsed by muscular women, shouldn't strength be desirable from an evolutionary standpoint to protect your offspring? Feminine bodies are ideal for getting pregnant and birthing, but what about after? That child will die on its own, left with a weak mother should they be attacked. Men don't protect their offspring, so don't say that's the father's job. You want to fuck the next Stacy and get as much of your load out there as possible.

Attached: 6d7b46ea17e492739284909a5228c243.jpg (564x705, 65K)

They should, duh. Read up on spartan women.

Attached: wheredoyouthink.jpg (500x378, 41K)

reddit

If you really cared about masculine bodies you would have posted a black female. You seen Michelle Obama body.

The fact is your gay and trying to not admit it.

there’s a difference between a gal who lifts well with good nutrition prob monitors her estrogen levels and test blah blah blah, and a roided Out soccer mom.

everyone likes different shit

This bitch would be hot af if she had a bf % above 20. What men dont like is goddamn skellies.

>Michelle Obama
>female

Attached: yikes.gif (498x268, 985K)

Muscular bodies can still be feminine. The idea that muscle is reserved for men is because they're afraid that their women might end up being more attractive than them if they started training.

99,999999999% of heterosexual males are biologically predisposed toward sexual dominance, whether they realize it or not.

That means they are attracted to submissive - weak, inferior - females.

Physical strength, status, dominating personality, intelligence, charisma, ambition etc all make woman LESS attractive to males

This is why successful males are most popular with women but successful women are least popular with men.

Because it scares bitch ass men

Because girls don’t get “big” without roids and girls that roid are far from anything you could call “healthy” and also desirable.

exactly...and all this is in our genes it's not like we choose all this (maybe some but you get the point). It's how most animals function in this world

Physically dominating the average woman is easy, and almost boring. It can turn sex into flesh doll masturbation

I just like big boobs. Not my fault.

based and redpilled.

The absolute strongest females still tend to be about the same or weaker than the average man. Rhonda got obliterated by a MtF who I read was on female hormones at the time. Men who are put off by dominating strong women are weak, which seems to be the majority, unfortunately.

it's not just about physical strenght. building muscle implies certain personality traits that are considered unfeminine. desire to be strong, not caring about what is attractive to men, ambition, independence, competitiveness etc.

But that's making a huge generalization; there are feminine women who lift. If anything, that speaks more volumes about the man. I think it's ridiculous men don't want a partner who challenges them to be their best selves, ie competing and having ambitious goals. What that tells me is men want a partner who will never criticize them when they're slacking. You want the comfort of someone who lets you sulk in your current bad habits.

Basically it can be summed up like this
>Women getting big looks and usually is unnatural

Most women athletes who are natty are not BIG big. Their bodies just don't build as much muscle or get hyuge frames. So usually if a woman is big they're roiding and it just doesn't look right.

>being this much of an edgelord
Yes, Michelle Obama. She is the epitome of alpha woman

I'm referring to a natural big, without anything injected.

Attached: 1549655440914.gif (500x210, 1022K)

She's an ugly woman and an even uglier man. I want to niether fuck her as a man or a woman, I would not fuck that thing for anything.