Mire Thread

>Been going to gym for about 6 months, only mires are from people that see me after like a year.
>At gym today, chest and tricep day
>Finishing with cardio, jogging a mile
>qt 2 treadmills to my left, another in front on bike
>qt on bike gets up and talks to one 2 treadmills to my left
>Says something about she's going to jog for a bit
>Walks past 2 empty treadmills, behind me, to the one right next to me and jogs for a few minutes
>Walks back to qt to my left and says something and they giggle like gym thots
>Walking out and former trainer tells me when she walked behind me she was staring at my ass

TFW based ass genetics, lifting hasn't really changed much other than make it tighter

Attached: 54a2cdf865a76_CEN_DeadTopmodel_08.jpg (620x885, 66K)

Yesterday I was doing OHP and some chick I noticed who was doing RDLs next to me earlier approached me and asked for "good shoulder exercises". Once I told her, she stuck around and asked me what program I'm in, how long I've been lifting for etc. Felt good cause I've been dating for 5 months and haven't had a random girl come up to me like that outside of a bar.

noice, did you get her number?
based PT bro

Did you wipe? Maybe she was laughing with her friend because you smelled like doo doo.

Hadn't even shit yet. Gonna go back tomorrow around the same time (Earlier than I normally lift) and see if she's back

You couldn't tell if she was black? Did she have a hoodie on or something?

Retard

Still though, you can usually tell the race of retards. Were you not looking straight at her?

>Went to my mothers workplace after i got off from the bus
>needed to piss very badly
>her coworkers found out i changed a lot
>they all said i look great and how did i grow such nice chest they all want one etc
>one of their daughter came out
I always tought you guys were bullshitting when you said "she eyefucked me" "she measured me up and down" you know, the usual ones
But i finally realised its not bs
>she was trying to say something saw me and gasped
>she looked at my arms chest and it was the best feeling ever
>seeing a person measure every little inch of your muscles is the best feeling ever
>the coworkers realised what was happening and started laughing
>we knew she fucked up
>she knew she fucked up
>went red instantly
I havent seen them for a year and this was a fairly good comeback

back vs. black
top tier troll

>in class
>friend say "sport?"
>yes

>On the bus with a girl I know
>recently had a haircut, and had been to the gym earlier that day so I had a bit of a pump
>she tells me I look great

Felt good, my first mire

Keep going bro, we'll all get the mires together

Absolutely, praying this feeling hits all of us and lasts our lifetimes

I went out and bout a stretchy shirt two sizes smaller than I used to wear. Girls have been giving me hugs the whole night yesterday, it's awesome. Fat loss is finally paying out.

what do you look like and where the hell is this happening lmao wut

>old nasty ugly porcelain figurine looking dude looks at me like his horny mind is salivating and his soul is sweating lust
>Mentally shrug in defeat and figure hey, at least someone finally thinks I'm worth looking at

femoid?

Should've mentioned that it was the girls I know. Still, I look much better than I used to and people notice. I wouldn't call it a mire, but it feels damn nice.

Hugs are honestly the best. If it's random girls they're about to get a foot to the chest though

are you at work and so now suddenly your coworkers are coming up and hugging you when you come in for your shift? i just dont understand how they are all managing at once to start doing this lmao

I mean, if it's a girl I don't know, but she's in the same company- fuck it, come here, I'll bearhug you and lift you off the ground and make you squeal.
But yeah, I love hugs. Nothing better. Well, maybe giving foot massages. Oh yeah, that's a new thing. I tried giving foot massages to drunk female friends and they love, love, love it. Especially if it's after 2 in the morning, you've been bardiving for a while and ended up in some chill out spot, like someone's apartment or a hookah bar.

No, I went to a party last night. Yeah, girls get really touchy after a couple of cocktails, as it turns out. Don't remember that happening 15 kilos ago.

Probably the best one

nice work bro, what do you look like now? are you close to abs/considered more or less lean by NPCs? your at least 6 foot, right?

man

:c

>close to abs
Maybe 5-7 more kilos? I've got the two top rows and obliques, but some of the beer gut has proved to be a little more resilient than I expected. No, I'm nowhere near lean, going for bearmode on this bitch.
Yeah, I'm exactly 6'. 6'1" in Dr.Martins or Steels.

Is it mirin if every girl i walk past in the gym looks down?
Recently i was at LA and this black girl wearing like these booty shorts kept looking at me, i would be doing a set and when i happen to look around I would catch her looking at me and giving me a weird look, then she basically went and stood somewhere I couldn't see her and kept staring, i noticed when i was done with OHP and got up, she looked down. She was also loud as fuck and talking on her cellphone with the earphone mic ...like just fucking lift bitch why you out here being unreasonably loud and staring niggas down

>get up to brush my teeth this morning
>gf is watching from bed
>"hey I see some ab lines!"
>I turn to the mirror to look for myself
>"and your booty is poppin!"
>turn to look at her and she's got the most smug face ive ever seen
>not sure if it was because she's got a boyfriend shes mirin or because she gets to stay in bed while I'm getting ready for work
GF mires are the best.

Attached: 1550520066429.gif (200x200, 24K)

unreasonably loud is how black women do, they are all like that

Typical black gym thot desu. You're sexy, believe it

That's what a mire is. People admire change or physique

looked at a qt on street and she looked back intensively

No one here knows the feeling, but must be good

Oh, really? Then I've got a shitton of them. Register girls at my gym, PTs, my coworkers, people on facebook. Lots of people ask how much weight I've lost. I still look like a fat fuck in the mirror though.

I winked at a girl on the street today and she blushed.

Why is it only black women who do that? White chicks and Asians are the majority at the LA i go to, but damn...it's hard to get even a mire out of em. They always seem so focused and shit. Then again i am always checkin em out when they aren't looking and being oblivious as usual
Fucking autism, pls h-hold me

asking about weight loss is different than some woman staring at your body unnecessarily long and wanting to physically touch you

you will KNOW when a woman is eyefucking you if you are watching her and she keeps staring at you and looking up and down, its based

TFW can't wink

>at kayaking club
>random new guy comes up to me
>"do you play football? Your traps are huge"
>Thanks, uh you too

That's great and motivating bro! The next level is when bitches who have never met you (and so are unaware of your weight loss) start mirin you. That's when you know you have truly made it.

What the shit?! Is that like me not being able to whistle?

Oh. Well, not there yet, but I will be. Give me three more month and I'll be shredded like a motherfucker, then I can get all the mires I need.

See, I can whistle but I can't wink. I look retarded, my eye brow visibly stresses and my other eye half closes

Yeah. Well, coworkers have seen me be a miserable waddling 100kg mess for years, they're complimenting me to motivate me. PTs too, probably, they're very bro-tier.

i had a coworker i asked out months ago when i was 30lb more and said no, eyefuck me a couple weeks ago

literally standing like 8 feet from here talking to her about some banal nonsense and her eyes go all the way down and up from my eyes to my legs and back up. its obvious when it happens to you my man

I didn't know that was a thing. Can you roll your tongue?

Good shit mate

Good for you, man, you're making it. I can't wait to get to that point.

Can indeed roll tongue and go crosseyed. Teach me to wink desu, I need it

Can you close one eye while keeping another open? Try to sit like that for a few minutes, get that mind-muscle connection, the same as any other exercise. Then repeat for the second eye.
Maybe that'll help, fuck if I know, I can't even whistle.

ive thought about asking her out again but seems like at this point its on her to pursue me. I've basically moved on so it doesnt matter to me either way, im not even sure how I would respond since she seems like a super slut at this point. either way i just want her to pursue me so that i know women think enough of me to do so, basically the next level of eyefucking

and i dont even look good yet imo, im 6' 170lb but not really shredded, dont have any visible abs, i just fit well in work clothes

Yesterday I got hit on first time in my life. But it was obese ugly chick. No thank you.

I wouldn't ask anyone from work out. Too much drama, really, especially if you're in a smaller company.
There are plenty of women out there. I went to a poetry reading the other day and my social media is buzzing with friend requests.

lmao wut. people just read their own poems to each other, after you left a bunch of random women there looked you up on facebook to friend you?

and i work in a high paying but no skill job, i dont really care about drama here, its not a real 'career' yet

don't dip your pen in the company ink.

>be at wedding rehearsal
>I catch the cutest girl I've ever seen eyeing me
>We play eye tag back and forth all night
>She does this again during the actual wedding and reception
>I catch her mirin me literally 50 times

I'll never see her again and I want to fucking scream. Girls look at me often but this girl seemed wholesome and sweet, and borderline infatuated with me. I think it's the only time a stranger and I have locked eyes so many times and felt a kindred spirit sort of thing. I can't even fucking explain it but I can physically feel my heart ache, it's been nearly a week [spoiler]I'm married, fuck me right[/spoiler]

>GF mires are the best.
tru
>fugg :D gf
>she keeps touching arms and chest
>later talking about body appearance and I tell her that in relationship we should also try to look the way our partner desires so we are attractive to them
>she say nuh-uh user I like you any way - skinny, with a belly, I don't mind
>tell her how that's a big fat lie cuz when we have sex she keeps touching me
>she's smiling like retard and her eyes are full of "oh fugg :D "

Did she look at you long enough for it to not just be her looking around bored and you happen to catch her at the time shes scanning by your area?

>people just read their own poems to each other
Not exactly, there's a discussion and an afterparty, people meet and talk and why the fuck am I explaining this? Have you never been to any kind of social activity? Pub quiz or something?

I caught her doing this at least 50 times. She'd quickly look away and I'd watch her try to sneak a mire all night. She'd do it out of the corner of her eyes sometimes and what not. Several times we just looked at each other, probably knowing that it could never be. She was checking me out and also admiring, maybe it's becausecause I was in a suit but it felt great at the time.

That’s awesome bro. I’m only 2 weeks in but this is the kinda stuff that keeps me going, can’t wait to get there

Attached: 18D12BD6-ABB2-4D59-9EC2-56E812E4A54F.jpg (1366x768, 347K)

PT here. Honestly I tell all prospective clients and ex-clients stuff like this all the time, how good they are looking, people checking them out and how far they have improved even though they are lies. It makes them feel good and improves my chances of them keeping on paying me or hiring my services. Sorry OP.

NotLikeThis.

Except I haven't paid my PT in 6 months and have made insane progress since I dropped him, because I researched and learned as much as possible

Best love story, you call the bride/groom and describe the girl to them, mybe they now her. After getting two three names of possible girls you check social media and most likely find her. From here you've got two options.
A She is as beautiful as you remember and you don't mess up with contacting her and you two get togther.
B You mess up somewhere at contacting her. Or she had that phantom beauty that some girls have when you only see them from distnace a few times and then later you rely on you memory and hype it up.
Either way, I advise you go for it.

The only thing better than gf mires is miring your gf. The feeling of pride when she squats 2pl8s with the perfect form despite only being 50 kilos tiny pixie. The way she jumps into your arms to celebrate, the pure radiance of her happiness.
Fuck, I'll never have that again.

Don't cyber-stalk people, Jesus. He didn't talk to her, he missed his chance.

You guys make eye contact with women in public? hahaha

Attached: 45thgvoisdfhg.jpg (599x780, 27K)

Yeah. People in /sig/ told me to try to keep my head up and make eye contact with as many people as possible. And it's amazing, people always look away. Even the biggest, toughest motherfuckers look down and away. I try to smile at people more too, some smile back.

>can't wait
You will though. It's how it is. Pace yourself and don't get discouraged

Bros I don't want to do a greentext, just wanted to say a big tiddy MILF mire'd me today. I'm kinda sick right now too, don't know what's going on with my kidneys but I got a new job and health insurance today. feels good to be alive that's all. We're all gonna make it!

Attached: untitled 1.png (1000x1366, 2.21M)

>Be me, rapidly recovering /fat/ty
>Go to HIIT class 6 days a week, Sundee-Fridee. Friends with staff and members
>Weekdays all regulars, Sunday is when the general population attends
>Queermo enters studio with 2 fag hags
>Joke with friend PT during workout "Get away from my bench" said menacingly
>Elton John feels mogged and starts egging on his fag hag orbiters in a similar tone.
>idgaf.png
>Finish workout, Liberace autistically approaches me
>"H-Hey, I've seen you a few weekends prior, I just want to say I like your Vintage Adidas Sambas".
>I jest "Would you believe these are over 10 years old?"
>Imagine the gayest "OH MY GAWSH, THATH INCREDIBALLL".
>Compliment not reciprocated, I bid my farewell.
>See assbandit in my truck rear-view mirror looking dejected.
>Owned fag.

Gay mires are nice but I play for the normal team bro.

Attached: QKKAw1A.jpg (394x406, 56K)

>Be black, tall and fit
>girls always say their type is instagram black model
>girls say I look like said models in different conversation

what did they mean by this? Im a typical chadistic

>went from skinnyfat at 24% bf to almost skelly at 17% bf
>been doing a project with a QT
>She keeps talking about my jawline
>She ends up telling me about her eating disorder
>she offers me the rest of her cinnamon roll and I refuse
>Tell her "I gave up stuff like that unless I make it myself"
>She asks me "So you have trouble with food too?"
>Respond "haha yeah"
>Later tells me about how she once went 5 days of not eating and collapsed
>I say "wow the most i've gone is 3 days without food"

IDK if she assumes that I have a eating disorder like she had because I look skinny still under my hoodies but at least she kept complimenting my jawline

Attached: 1445692186561.jpg (720x735, 57K)

how tall are you? dyel or Jow Forums?

Please don't tell me you're that one betta that follows woman around and gives them free massages even though they don't fuck him cuz I've actually seen that a lot

>follows woman around
Nothing wrong with giving your bro a footrub, whatever gender that bro might be.
>I've actually seen that a lot
Ok. You know a lot of pervs, I guess. So?

Women don't respect that sort of thing, they see you as a little lacky dog. Which is probably why they're not fucking you

So? I wasn't planning on fucking my friends, that's disrespectful.

Thaaats awesome. Happy for you bro

My wife has started feeling up my muscles when we are having sex. She runs her hand up and down my arms and on my chest. She’s admitted she likes the feel of them. Probably the biggest boost to my self esteem I’ve encountered.

>Skelly 6'5 125lbs at the start.
>Start eating more and going to the gym
>Still skelly AF, but at 170 lbs
>Mixed based fitgirl, friend with everyone who's been hitting the gym regulary see me struggling at the last rep
>"It that all you got ? ;)"
>Call her a bitch while a do better, with a good weird voice that makes her laugh
>"See, I knew you could do it ;)"
>Thanks her, she said that I should keep coming and she leaves since she was finished

It's a close as I get from a mire. I dont expect much at my """level""" but it helps getting motivated.

I'm rather fit, 5'10 but she's shorter than me. Probably looked taller in the suit. I was a groomsmen and by far the most attractive.

*you're

I know exactly who she is, I know her relation to the wedding party. I've found her, she's as beautiful as I remember. But as I stated I'm fucking married and my soul is being drug through glass.

The feel will go away with time. I once had a dream of some fictional gril and my heart hurt for a week.

t. Married fag

mommey said my waist gettin 2 thin
but also my back and arms gettin 2 wide
told me 2 stop liftin
I said"no"

YIKES, you wanna know whats really disrespectful? being a female and receiving attention or affection from males while not planning on, or already fucking them

So, got mired no less than five times yestersay.

>To to coffee shop, order a cuppa
>the barista is a bit smiley
>Notice there's no charge on the screen
>I point it, and she sort of says "don't worry about it"
>Catch her looking my way multiple times, smiling

>same place
>gaggle of teenies come in
>notice one of the blonde ones sipping her drink and staring
> i go back to work
>look up again and she's still staring and smiling

>girl next to me an hour later asks to use my plug in for her computer
>start talking a bit
>don't pursue anything as i have a gf

>at the gym, pretty normy tier
>doing seated cable rows @130 lbs for 10 reps
>two chicks stop to watch, one says "holy shit!"
>they stare a while longer while i finish my set
>kek, not even that heavy

>gym qt smiles me as i pass by, i smile back
>notice her watching me from the aerobics studio
>go to work on tris, notice her book it for the same area and start doing stretches nearby
>catch her miring a lot, her ass pointed in my general direction (she's set up literally feet away from me, for no real reason).
>don't end up talking to her, she ends up leaving

All in a single day. Feels good brehs.

My ex used to ask me if she could masturbate while touching my chest and biceps. Shit was dank

>, or already fucking them
What? Nigga, are you one of those autists that can't be touched or they throw a fit?

>meet qt at gym
>start talking
>Joke about how boomers in the gym keep asking her about her work
>tells everyone to leave her alone so she can work out
>ff just us 2 left in the gym
>start talking during, continue during sets and keeps telling me how she enjoys talking to me, im a cool guy etc.
>"we should go for a drink"
>find out she's married
>why.png
>text back & forth a bunch of times. nothing sexual
>she leaves for work 60miles away in a month

wat do?

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 8K)

>be pajeet
>It's the festival of Holi(basically putting colors on people for fun and mostly non consentual)
>Everybody is wet cuz it's Holi
>See this chick checking me out in my tight shirt
>Decide to put color on her
>Go to her say happy Holi and smear her face with color
>She does the same while feeling my chest
>Wow user you work out
>Yeah
>Exchange numbers
Feels pretty good guys

Lol'd at
>thath incrediball

Do you not have female friends? Can't you just hang out with a person without ever trying to stick your dick in them?
Oh my god, that's it. That's Jow Forums's problem.

Post a picture and we will either confirm or deny your allegations

She's comparing yours to Tyrone's.
Not a mire.

>5'10
good, good... but bro, you're married, be thankful nothing happened

Nice bait