My husbands body, can anyone help him get a six pack? what work out does he need to do? x

My husbands body, can anyone help him get a six pack? what work out does he need to do? x

Attached: alkddkd.jpg (400x300, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BuIHQAMF86r/
instagram.com/p/BuyfugGlUbJ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your man is trying. Fuck off you stupid thot and appreciate your man. He looks fine. He could do a lot better than you, I’m guessing.

Mmmmmmm.

lose 5-10 kg

sex burns a thousand calories an hour sweetie, now go help him lose some weight

He's pretty much there.

If he just cut out beer for a few months, he'd have a 6pack, my guess

Post your body with timestamp and i will tell you the secret.

looks like he already has a six pack. His hip genetics are just fucked.

no becuz when he sits down u can still see all like the fat rolling over his jeans from his belly and when u put your hand there it is still wobbly in bed x

Bitch, no one has a six pack in every fucking position without flexing. If you worked out once in your life you'd know.

7-12 days fast

how did you find Jow Forums?

I've never in person seen anyone who has a six pack sitting down

well like this is what we're hoping to get him to

instagram.com/p/BuIHQAMF86r/

how does he get to that where there is like no fat there in that area it's all flat x

Roids, diet, lighting, flexing.

Are you really that dumb? Do you really think people look like that when they're not posing under ideal conditions?

>women want their husbands to have a 6 pack while sitting down

I fucking hate women.

Attached: 1520480569492.png (509x619, 8K)

He literally has one you nigger. You can see the outlines. They are probably visible if he stops drinking for 24 hour or something.

Don't worry, World War 3 will reset this twisted game.

Attached: reset.png (436x433, 276K)

no he doesnt have it becuz if u look here instagram.com/p/BuyfugGlUbJ/ all the lines and muscle are there and its completely flat when u put ur hands and fingers over it but if u put my hubby belly in your palm it feels wobbly and jiggly like too much fat, it's not hard and solid like the one i showed to you x

>reverse image search

dont fall for the bait

>The people in this thread falling for such low tier bait
>Thinking married women browse Jow Forums for advice for their husbands

Attached: 1552834802596.jpg (1242x1542, 157K)

Meanwhile women have these nasty ass rolls when they sit down and their thighs touch. Fat ass bitches

If you don't look like Pic related you probably fat

Attached: 1547587352301m.jpg (768x1024, 187K)

>tfw Israeli Jews are literally paid to post anti-marriage racial cuck bait on the FITNESS section of Jow Forums because they are so afraid of the white MAN waking up and expelling jews for the 110th time.

They are scared

you can't be fucking serious, post your body woman. I bet you're fucking fat.

Buy him steroids because none of your examples are remotely achievable for a natural lifter.