How do I do this??

How do I do this??

Attached: 6FADD470-4B54-4185-8EF3-D0F1463F1010.jpg (750x1084, 600K)

do what? train and eat for two months? you train and eat for two months.

Easy, just eat clen and tren hard.

Gain 25 pounds of muscle in 2 months

OP, so we're clear. There's absolutely no way to put on 25lbs of muscle in two months, unless you do roids.

Eat like shit and train hard for a year.
Cut for 3-4 months

what you're describing sounds like roid territory or extremely gifted genetics. i did it in about 4 months, but i have the advantage of being a skelly so i need not worry about gaining fat, ymmv. i ate as much as i could and hit the weights hard every 2 days. not difficult if you're consistent.

>ymmv
?

>hat indoors

balding?

Yeah it's typically stated that for an absolutely, completely untrained individual, you can expect ~25lbs lbm in the first year, not 2 months. Most of that initial strength gain will be CNS adaptation anyway, making me think this is unlikely natty.

These Hollywood body changes are never natty.

what fags on Jow Forums tend to be in denial about, is that nobody is the same. don't expect there to be a universal regime that works on everyone the same way.

figure out how your body reacts to your regime and adjust the regime according to your goals. you may have to change your goals according to your body - i can never hope to unlock bear mode so i won't delude myself into thinking i can become one.

Install favourable lighting

your milage may vary

so if you can't do it in 2 months, it's not worth it?

>light game
>add 50% to stats of what acutally happend
>roids

3lb of muscle per month is the reasonable max you can hope for natty. 2lb per month is more realistic. If you start off with very little muscle you might make more early gains but it will level out. The answer to the question is roids.

Inflating the truth is probably a key part of the answer. Good call bro.

>25lbs of gained weight
>1/4 of that is probably water retention
>1/4 of that is probably actual muscle
>the rest is probably body fat

unless this guy hopped on gear, there's no way he gained 25lbs of muscle in 2 months. he's just another retarded actor that speaks in memes and bullshit because he's surrounded by yes men that won't tell him the truth or call him out.

>3lb of muscle per month is the reasonable max you can hope for natty.

You are delusional. 1lb of dry mass is what you can expect as a natty. The rest will be water, glycogen, and fat.

You don't understand what 25lbs of muscle is. Even with steroids it's impossible to gain 25lbs of LEAN muscle in two months. He's just bullshitting.

i think you're all overestimating

it's impossible to gain more than 0.5lb of muscle in 3 months without gaining at least 6lbs of fat

akshually it's closer to .002% dry mass when you consider electrons and shit of that nature

That's pure broscience. The reality is that it's impossible to put on more than 2.23 ounces of muscle per annum without steroids and creatine.

This guy was across from me in the US customs line in an airport before.