>I am handsome
>I can protect my wife and offspring from predators
>I can provide resources and coverture for my wife and children
>I am good with children and would make a good father
>I can cook
>I'm a strong swimmer
>I have good taste in anime

I deserve a gf

Attached: 9f9becc4649766b0646ffcd4e8ff728dc879c626_s2_n1.jpg (1730x960, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sqYV-GLnxQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So why don't you go out and get one?

>So why don't you go out and get one?
Why don't (You)?

Who says I don't have one? My fellow Originalios

If you have a gf, get off my board

because stacy wants to ride the cock carousel before settling down with a man. also probably because you have an ugly face, females only care about looks. you have a 100% chance at finding a hot asian though so get the fuck off this board

why did you give NSA free info?

Feds have your info from a million sources, they don't need to look at Jow Forums. I don't care.

i think you do. you sound paranoid

>watches anime
Found your problem.

Attached: getting real tired of your shit.png (469x452, 277K)

I sincerely do not care. I'm not a criminal.

This is anime website, faggot

Attached: 1455196981317.jpg (574x395, 96K)

lol did you make this post for this exact reason?

Fuck off Redditfagnigger

Attached: 493a445dd267db4ac9abee45ea3ceace-imagejpeg.jpg (1080x1350, 457K)

>I can protect my wife and offspring from predators
>150lbs 6'0"

Attached: 1543578893084.gif (350x266, 687K)

I carry a gun and have the verbal IQ and intelligence to prevent danger rather than meet it.

You sound a bit uppity to me, which might have something to do with it, but if what you're saying is all unequivocally true, then know that sometimes the deserving people in life do not get what it is that they deserve. I'm very average in terms of physical attractiveness, but I've led a very successful life thus far, have a ton of friends, make people laugh all the time, and have had a number of people (many of them girls) say they really love me - just not in a romantic way. I don't really know what else I can do, but it just doesn't happen. If it does, it does, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

>I carry a gun

So does the person trying to harm you. If you are able to get a gun in your country, then so can everyone else. You're doubly fucked because they're going to be the aggressor and the attacker in the first place and move.

This is why u hab no gf.

Attached: 1491576394172.jpg (295x343, 10K)

I have situational awareness to meet any threat before it sneaks up on me, and I have more training with firearms and preparation for combat than the average criminal.

Not that guy but no burglar, robber or rapist wants to get into a gunfight. It just isn't worth it. Even if they have a gun. They just run away. Trust me.

i dont fit this criteria and am now reminded why i dont have one either, and never have.

No, you do not. If you cannot get a girlfriend, something that any normie can pull off, what makes you think you can ward off an attacker? That's something normies struggle with. Remember that posting here makes you less adept than the normie. Basic logic.

That is true, but only if both parties identify each other as armed combatants. If a criminal sees you as potentially armed, and you don't see him, then he will shoot, because he knows he will win the gunfight as he has the advantage. He will only not shoot if you're unarmed, as that's just a waste and causes attention, but he will use his piece to threaten you.

I've lived in Brazil before. Trust me more.

Attached: 1491526537030.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>No, you do not
Stopped reading your post. You don't want to engage with my words in reality, so you just deny what I have to say about myself. How can we have a discussion about me if you just deny whatever you want about the facts of my reality? You're a joke kid, hang yourself.

>You don't want to engage with my words in reality

Stopped reading your post. Your words are based off a fantasy about reality. If your words were reflective of the real world, then you would logically have a girlfriend. Alas, here you are, lying about yourself. A bad liar often has a very low IQ; thus, we have deduced that as a reason why you are alone, my friend. I must leave this thread, as my work has finalized. QED.

Attached: 1521266938100.gif (400x296, 443K)

>Your words are based off a fantasy
Stopped reading your post. If you can't trust my words, if you doubt my sincerity, then leave my thread you dumb nigger.

well firstly op i think y-
nevermind.

The fact that you felt that was important enough to mention within that list speaks volumes.

>go on anime website
>complain about someone liking anime

Attached: 1544846963207.jpg (711x1027, 193K)

>I conduct myself honorably
>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
Why do you sound like someone who unironically wears a fedora?

Vitriol is the natural response to virtue when you lack virtue desu

Attached: what is a moot.png (1760x1760, 343K)

>Therefore I deserve a gf

Well someone who has bad taste in anime deserves a gf then?

Most people are normies. Women more so than men. Anime is not a normie interest. Thus, most women would likely find you weird.

What are you even trying to say here? The point was that you sound like a character. One self-absorbed and with a carefully fabricated persona.
Kinda like this guy:
youtu.be/sqYV-GLnxQU

>Most people are normies
You are at least.
>What are you even trying to say here?
Your IQ is too low to communicate.

Anime taste is largely irrelevant, but self proclaimed good taste in what's largely still a rather niche artistic medium equating to romantic desirability is simply ludicrous. It's like saying you have great taste in prog. I'm sure you do, but the fact that you think that's a contributing factor is a bit curious.

It isn't irrelevant. My gf has to have good taste as well. Anime taste is objective.

Based on your posts here, you sound like a right uppity cunt, mate. No one likes a holier-than-thou snob, I'm guessing most women would use the word 'creepy' to describe you.

See
My poor, wretched friend.

Attached: 0eeb51ea63c393185b5d4bbaaab0305d.jpg (640x800, 99K)

You haven't demonstrated that that makes you deserving of a gf, especially in the same league as being capable of providing for her and being good with kids, which have tangible benefits in a relationship. All it really added was "I think the things I like are pretty cool, and thus I'm deserving of romantic attention".

You don't have a gf because you post this every fucking day. Kill yourself in the most painful manner possible.

I do not post every day, sweetie.

Sounds neckbeardy

You post it often enough. Try not to break an arm jerking yourself off about how great you are. If you devoted half as much time to finding a girl as you do spamming this board, you'd have one.

shut the fuck up dude stop reposting this everywhere to try and get your pathetic peen points.

Imagine entering and posting in a thread you don't like lmao

Attached: 1543562916751.jpg (1200x1697, 923K)

You forgot the most important ones user.
>I'm full of shit
>I have a boring personality
>I make women uncomfortable
>I've seen 10 animesXD
There I've identified why you're alone.

Go to work, wagey

Attached: 1480170156751.jpg (661x688, 163K)

If only trips pulled bitches, user.

>I adhere to a strict code of chivalry
Here is your issue my fellow neckbeard.
Tips fedora.

>old guy
>basically a scumfuck
>3 gfs
>all half my age
>time to pick one over the others
>about to fuck it up again and end up with 0
>use this information to make a 10

Anime is really good for protecting your virginity. Remember to change your piss bottles dear

Nobody that speaks about themselves the way you do is a socially adept person in my experience. You sound like an autist who's parents gave them lots and lots of compliments lol

Exactly. He clearly hasn't been taking his aspergers suppressors

she makes me really uncomfortable. don't tell me who she is please

>Nobody that speaks about themselves the way you do is a socially adept person in my experience. You sound like an autist who's parents gave them lots and lots of compliments loI

Attached: 1436075073975.jpg (3192x2124, 678K)

>I'm white/mediterranean (so I'm better than OP)
>I'm young (er than 20)
>I'm 6'2 so I'm better than OP
>I'm not a dicklet (same as OP but not sure about girth)
>I'm not a moral person (so I'm better than OP)
>I am charming and have a naturally shocking personality
>I am handsome (my lower third and eye area is higher end chad-lite-esque, and I'm slightly tan with dark hair and green eyes because I'm pontid)
>women don't need protecting, I'm better than OP for realizing this
>broad shoulders and naturally built for swimming (taller than OP so that applies too)
>don't watch anime (also makes me better than OP)

I DEFINITELY deserve one.

>I'm a godless Arab
>better
Yikes desu

Attached: Dad_Get_The_Horsemen.jpg (688x1024, 82K)

I can't fuckin stand reddit shut it faggit