ITT: People in your gym

>straps, bandana, belt
>picks up lmao1pl8 and power shrugs 1 rep a set

Save me

Attached: 754E88AF-7888-455D-AEF6-737ABF90C7DF.jpg (1146x1802, 486K)

>that guy who wears his bane costume

Attached: 20190314_100412.jpg (1430x1907, 1.75M)

>that dude who walks like his legs are normal but his torso is wading through gravy
>that girl riding an invisible pony and trying to keep her arms from showing it
>that dude leading every single arm movement with his elbows, no matter what
>That dude who can only move his head in minimum 5cm increments

>that guy that doesn't workout at the gym and just watches other people like an autist

Attached: qmWKUPP.jpg (700x700, 139K)

>that guy who lift his shirt every set to check out his barely visible 2pack

>that guy whose vision shuts off between sets

Theres this faggot at my gym that first thing he does is put on a belt before doing anything. He walks around with it on even does cardio with it on. Total rube.

Mind your own business

>that guy who maxes out with your warmups
Makes me cringe every time

That's called a psych ward, bud. You've snapped again.

He was actually having a light recovery day and benches your max deadlift

There's been a russian dude coming to my gym lately and I still can't believe he's real.

He shouts when counting his reps, he powerwalks angrily around the area he's training in, talks.... to himself? and the best part is..... He sometimes wears sunglasses. It's basically still winter in scandinavia. what? I don't get anything.

Slavs are strange. There's this one big Neanderthal looking Russian dude that stares at me with a rape grin sometimes.
Shit makes me crack up more than it creeps me out though. I don't know, maybe that's just his passive face, sure seems like he's staring me down though lol

What's the name of that thing where you put one end of the bar in, like in the picture?

>that dude who closes his eyes between sets

T-bar

thanks

Heavy deadlifts will sometimes do that

Landmine adapter.
T-bar row is an optional movement utilizing this attachment.

Attached: dipmach.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

It's probably because I'm about to cum

>that thicc braphog doing hip thrusts directly in front of the platform I'm using

Attached: o lawd.gif (500x207, 999K)

>Landmine adapter
That's it, yes.

>that girl that does shoulders right on the bench next to yours and you can't stop looking at her pits as you both face the mirror

Attached: 1546892987308.gif (245x250, 967K)

I've recenty started doing landmine bar incline press and rows (single arm for both) and I'm loving it.

Tryna incorporate more function exercises after my main compounds and laying off the isolations.

Attached: 1420066604165.jpg (1091x1600, 221K)

>mfw my gym got rid of their bullshit video assisted aerobics room therefore defeating my gym nemesis

Anorexic middle aged crone would be in there for 3 hours stinking up the place giving anyone shit that wanted to use the room for more constructive alternative purposes. I just wish I could have seen her for when she found out that the room wan gone and she's have to find a new gym BTFO lmao'ing at your life.

Attached: 1425193209438.jpg (1440x810, 136K)

I think you must have your max deadlift and mine mixed up. Because I bench your max deadlift.

>That's called a psych ward, bud. You've snapped again.
And that is why you don't deadlift

I front raise your sumo 1rm for reps, lmao

top kek

why my mans wearing a buzz lightyear suit to the gym?

Taking pictures of people in the gym is a dick move. We've all done something retarded in there at one point.

lol same, wears it before even coming into the gym and doesn't even do anything core related for the whole fucking workout

I have this hairy short fucker that gets to close to me when i squat. I think he is autistic. He walks up to me and meows and rubs against my leg right before i squat. I have to shoo him away and he runs out the garage door to hide in a tree.

>not petting the gymcat for toxogains

Attached: U6sPavz.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Home gym master race

>This guy puts on belt for weighted pull upps/dips throws on a 35lb plate, and takes a parade lap around the gym (I assume to draw attention to his upcoming feat of strength). He steps up to a pull up bar and proceeds to attempt chin ups, but cannot do 1 rep. He then walks around wearing the plate between his two sets of zero reps.
There is no shame in in weighted pull ups.

24 hour on wilshire, what a shit hole

>Permabulker who deadlifts 6pl8 and uses my gym's only deadlift jack for like an hour
>Turbothot with fake boobs that runs on the treadmill in the very front row and shoots her head back trying to catch guys looking at her
>Fat boomer with fat zoomer son that come in almost every day for the last year at the exact time and do the same meme exercises despite them clearly not working
>Faggot guy that actually has a pretty good physique but I hate more than anything because he looks in the mirror vaccuming and dabs in between sets to what I assume is some nig nog trash he is blasting while wearing some ridiculous belt despite not training legs ever

Attached: 1553039097285.jpg (881x749, 49K)

that guy looks like he's ready to defuse some bomb in Afghanistan

TO SNAP CITY...AND BEYOND!!!

Attached: snap city.jpg (500x334, 140K)

Theres this disgusting fucking freak in my gym that I can't stand. Hes a fucking Jewish looking troll like manlet that walks around with a wife beater and has no joke literally b cup size tits and goes around picking up weights and moving them while trying to spark up the most cringe fucking conversations with everyone and he doesnt even fucking work there. It sickens me when I see him but I think hes retarded in some way so I dont want to say anything because I have a great membership deal at my gym and dont want to risk explosion. Fuck is he disgusting

>the pack of twink Mexicans with chinstrap beards and plucked eyebrows strutting around thinking they're swole until I start curling more weight than they were shoulder pressing and they get salty and start airboxing in my direction

I was going to say, "found the black guy" but I then realized that was a a squat rack.

>don't want to risk explosion
lel

I used to work this this fat lady in a warehouse and she would wear a lifting belt for like 6 hours out of the day and half of her job was sitting at a desk! I went to the gas station on my break and she was there at the gas station wearing that fucking lifting belt! I think she liked that it made her like slimmer.

Owners are muslim

This HAS to be satire. I refuse to believe this isnt staged for a reaction.

please tell me what "more constructive alternative purpose" you would have used a "bullshit video assisted aerobics room" for

Yoga

who gives a fuck?

A guy goes to my gym and wears a "headband" made from a strip of an old t shirt. Built like a gook and does only curls and bench on the Smith machine with the bench parallel to the bar.

>16yo turbo manlet doing 100 shrugs in 60 seconds with 8kg dbs
that was a few hours ago. a guy also trains his neck at my gym, looks like destiny

>that 40+ guy who is overweight + beer belly and always cries about his injuries and impingements while doing risky numbers with absolute shit form on not-worth-it-for-him excersises like dumbbell rows, leg press, deadlift, etc.

Maybe that faggot had another schizophrenia boost and a new personality took over like they do every few months. Probably just shaved alex

>people i don't mind
that 300 pound powerlifter and his other 2 buddies of equal size and strength

that old asian lady that comes in and goes fucking MENTAL on the elliptical

that guy that lost a good 120 pounds over a period of a year

>people i DO mind
those people standing in the middle of the (quite narrow) hallway and blocking the entire path

that guy who doesn't rerack

that guy who steals the cable crossover for his ENTIRE WORKOUT

and worst of all, the guy that takes an hour to do a 5x5 of squats (i.e. me)

Attached: Blank+_7bc85a2fdc9746e436f42aaeaf62ab14.jpg (479x359, 24K)

let me tell you of my favourite person at my gym
>gels his hair in the locker room BEFORE working out
>wears skinny jeans to workout
>gaudy godawful boots
>turtleneck sweater
>runs for 10 minutes every day
>then proceeds to grab a resistance band
>under the foot over the shoulder
>holds it for 60 seconds on each side
>whole time he's posing like he's some kind of supermodel
>takes up two whole benches he's not using just because he won't move back
>does this resistance band shit for half an hour

>with the bench parallel to the bar
What, like a hip thrust stance? Floor press, basically?
Alex advocates heavy ass weight for traps. You don't even have to shrug it right, just let it stretch the trap

>the guy that takes an hour to do a 5x5 of squats (i.e. me)

This.
It's fucking impossible m8.

Like pic related but he turns the bench too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>dem legs

Attached: 485356AF-F222-4ECE-AF07-651C502DF768.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

Shit I thought I was the only one who did this

>these are the people who make fun of you at the gym
basically all the insecure beta bitches trying to get some revenge on the world

My sumo 1rm is only 235kg so I'd hope so.

A snatch grip rackpull would be better

>that nemesis wearing the same hoody that youre wearing, is doing the same muscle group as you except looks more calm and collected, lifts the same weight or less and stands near the girls that you were checking out

Attached: 1539207057890.jpg (508x524, 54K)