/britfeel/

Cant wait for the new year edition

Attached: Britfeel-Dec-Day1.jpg (3877x2823, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

booksdescr.org/scimag/ads.php?doi=10.1002/smi.2460050209&downloadname=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a stranger with two balls and a wonder weasal raped by wife and daughter in ass wit no lube

Bloody hell lad thats a little grim isnt it?

what should I do about this gril lads? I know her irl

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

It always happens around this time of the year :(

Cold turkey lad. Im not talking about the post Christmas sarnies either, you just need to cut all contact from the thot

Not good at life advice but I got plenty of music suggestions if you want em. Just gimme your genre.

Just seen a couple of homeless lads fighting over a tinny, shame its come to this for them

Shippy and SCEA at it again. State of those lads.

classic rock mostly tbqh lad, bowie, queen, smiths and shit like that. also like some metal

we haven't talked since july, i just want to see if she's okay and shit

anything by david bowie ought to cheer you up

>havent talked since July
Keep it that way lad for heavens sake, if you check in with her you will open up your mind to all those what if scenarios and will be much worse for it. For your own peace of mind just leave it yeah

Also if you like Smiths what are you waiting for Let Mozza guide you through the pain lad

Are strip clubs the biggest scam going? even the lasses try to guilt trip you because you're refusing to spend 20 fucking quid for a 3 minute dance

Hardly a scam. You know what you're getting surely

Thats their job lad, its like sales in a way. Theyre trying to pressure you into spending money

Were Tilde and Ebin our very own Ross and Rachel?

More like Rose and Fred West

>Harold Frederick Shipman was known by his middle name 'fred'
>Primrose was always called 'rose'
>They were known as 'fred and rose'

Really activates your almonds

Not sure either one has the competence to become a serial killer tbqh, theyd bungle the first murder and get caught shortly after I imagine. At least in prison Ebin would have a higher quality of life

what happened to tilde and ebin?

Fred was legitimately a retard. Rose was the smart/devious one

Last Id heard was Tilde spent the night at Ebins and it was heavily implied they fugged. Think there was a good deal of regret from both parties

One more day of wage slavery lads, then a week off!

Tilde came back recently but has been inactive the last week.

Ebin hasn't officially left (post on Christmas Day) although his posting is becoming very infrequent, shame really.

Enjoy yourself laddo, got anything planned other than wanking?

Been off for 4 days now, can't wait to get back to work.

>mfw it seems a lot of the /britfeel/ NEETs have found jobs or enriching hobbies
Good on ya lads, focking good on ya

Attached: 94724BA1-4683-4CC3-B187-A27D74B75905.png (680x581, 142K)

Going to catch up on some nice sleep, and crack on with Resi 7. Some work needs doing on the house but it can wait until mid week

>jobs
Yeah.
>enriching hobbies
I'll be watching chinese cartoons 'til I'm dead desu.

I'm 21 when will fucking acne end. my body and face is covered in it. I've tried almost every cream and face wash available but nothing helps. fml

Good attitude lad what do you do?

Have you tried bio-oil

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Tried a GP lad? You might need something stronger than over the counter stuff

Mercedes

Just bored at home now, even though the rest was well needed.

If things like cream and face wash aren't helping I'd recommend visiting a doctor or seeing if fixing your diet might help.

Never played any RE games other than in an arcade because I'm too much of a pussy desu. Yeah don't rush the housework, it's good to relax.

ello shippy. What is the shooting brake on the CLA shooting brake?

Go to the GP and tell him it's causing you anxiety. You'll probably get DUAC, which is an antibiotic cream that whoops arse.

Imagine if my mum went out all day for some reason. That would be based

I posted all yesterday and through the night, I just didn't use my trip because I'm lost in a sea of drama which I don't give a shit about and I can't be arsed defending my life choices every time I post

Shooting brake is just a type of body design, basically just an estate. I honestly can't tell what the difference between an estate and shooting brake is although I think on a shooting brake the back juts out even further. Personally I think it looks awful

The shooting brake looks more rounded at the back and shorter at the front. You're right though it does look awful

need to tell this girl I need time away from hr after she dumped me because she keeps talking to me.

Glad it didn't drive you out entirely, hopefully it'll die out soon.

how hard is it to get a job in the Midlands, I have a forklift licence of experience and good references

>Currently trekking across the hellscape that is the glowing sea
Tucked in my power armour, my faithful dog by my side. It's lonely and desolate, but somehow comfy and freeing. I wouldn't expect you guys to understand; your the kind that chooses comfort over new horizons. Me? I guess I'm just a wanderer.

I'd say pretty easy with an agency. Although permanent contracts might be hard. Looking to get a forklift license myself over summer

going to edinburgh next month lads

Can't tolerate cunts who don't use the right OP image, more like

are you going to pay for it yourself or is your employer paying for your training

I was planning on going to endinburgh next year
now that I'm single again thats out the window.

Post-Christmas depression settling in lads. All the presents are opened, the last of the turkey is gone, only the shit ones left in the Quality Street tub. Now I'm essentially just waiting till I go back to work

Attached: 1545429874966.jpg (2000x1125, 1.45M)

What about a fun NYE lad?

Attached: disco.gif (892x892, 122K)

>playing Fallout 4 ever

Attached: 270px-Natalya_Simonova_Profile.png (270x329, 105K)

>I went to Morrisons on boxing day and bought a packet of sliced deli turkey and made a sandwich with it to pretend I had a family meal and leftovers from Christmas

Attached: f1.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>4
Ahhahahha ah ha....ha...ha

Yeah ill probably go round my mates house and get drunk but we do that at around once a month anyway so it doesn't feel particularly special. We usually don't even notice when midnight comes either

What time should I set my alarm for?

the Glowing Sea is in Fallout 4 lad. Unless there's another Glowing Sea in a previous game I forgot about?

I don't understand. Why would someone go to Edinburgh?

heard your mum lives there so I was gonna pay her a little visit if you know what I mean.

>to pretend I had a family meal and leftovers from Christmas
sorry to hear that lad, sounds sad as fuck no offence

>Made it back from The Glowing Sea, only to find that my fight against The Institute has only just begun
I guess you guys wouldn't understand; you're not the kind of men that fight for a cause. Me? I'm just an idealist.

you're just a mong lol x

Can't stand the institute desu, in fact all the factions in that game are rubbish.

Paying for it myself. I have another unrelated job but it's always good to have another vocational qualification because it seems there is always forklift work about with the agencies, might do the odd Saturday shift here and there for a bit of a change

Didn't have a Christmas dinner myself. Wish I'd have known beforehand so I could have just made my own

Attached: 1503546136_1503523206361.jpg (653x490, 32K)

>people actually play video games

>people actually post on /britfeel/

I think I've finally realised
maybe Its not supposed to happen for me and I am supposed to stay a virgin.

>nonvirgins actually post on /britfeel/

I haven't had Christmas dinner in over a decade, I used to have a bit of turkey at least. On Christmas this year I had Sainsburys microwave thai jasmine rice and 2 M&S mince pies. Last christmas I had some out of date reduced microwave noodles from Tesco

People actually check trips

Even Timothy James Byrne had Christmas dinner but at least 2 britfeelers didn't

should just cook your own next year lad, have lovely turkey and stuffing sandwiches for a week

Never like using the power armour at all in fallout games, dunno why

I also think the hate FO4 gets is a bit overstated

TIMOTHY is a GOOD LAD
TIMOTHY is a MAD LAD
TIMOTHY is a very SPECIAL LAD
TIMOTHY is a VERY VERY VERY MENTAL LAD

Attached: t.jpg (712x960, 110K)

I had a christmas dinner but when I move out I definitely wont, fuck that, far too much effort

>tim meets moni

'no thanks love, i DON'T EAT curry'

-Timothy James Byrne

Attached: liuh.jpg (1200x900, 99K)

I am sad and lonely and I need affection

Bit of stubble there Tim

>non transexual minorities actually post on /britfeel/

can't wait for new years eve to hang about with my mates, the girl I'm in love with and her boyfriend

>some people on britfeel don't workout

>the girl I'm in love with and her boyfriend
stop this.

I have never worked out
whats the point.

I can't lad, I wish I wasn't or I wish I would have told her before she got a bf

makes you look better, makes you happier, helps fix chemical imbalances in the brain, improves all aspects of brain function and reduces anxiety

I know exactly how it feels to like someone like that but you cant have them.
You need to find things to do to take your mind off it and help you move on.

*rattle*
c'mon now, 50p in the jar

Attached: larp jar.jpg (754x1158, 78K)

I personally believe the only thing it does is the very first thing you said.

I'm high in bed at 10:30 in the morning because my parents have left for work. I haven't left the house in about a month. I have no friends, a non-existent social life and a very poor relationship with family meaning that I pretty much just live in my room every single day. My life is so horribly sad, pathetic and empty.

why would you even larp about that?

doesn't matter what you believe lad everything I put is objectively true and has been proven, I've just finished reading a book explaining all the science of it the book was spark
heres a source on anti anxiety
booksdescr.org/scimag/ads.php?doi=10.1002/smi.2460050209&downloadname=

if you tell me what specifically you doubt I can probably find a source

why did britfeel became so shit within a year ?

why would I larp about being so much of a pussy I basically end up getting myself emotionally cucked

unironicaIly crona

okay how does it magically make anxiety go away?
if that makes your 'anxiety' go away chances are you never had it to begin with.

There's a couple things you can do to improve that, user, but that's only if you want to. Self discipline is the hardest thing to teach yourself.

I'm sure there's a couple hobbies you want to get into right? Seeing the fruits of that always helps dramatically with motivation. Just doing some quick body weight exercises in your room can help you feel productive too, and it'll get you into the habit of showering after if that's an issue you have.

Are you looking for work? And if you want to have a better relationship with your family, just talk to them a little more. Ask how their day went. Maybe cook for them or help clean around the house. It's the little things that add up.