What does Jow Forums think about dark chocolate?

what does Jow Forums think about dark chocolate?

Attached: 1000-dark-chocolate-exercise.jpg (360x227, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate
healthline.com/nutrition/cocoa-powder-nutrition-benefits
healthline.com/health-news/dark-chocolate-improves-memory-reduces-stress
draxe.com/benefits-of-dark-chocolate/
southeastdairy.org/three-surprising-health-benefits-chocolate-milk/
healthyeating.sfgate.com/benefit-drinking-chocolate-milk-athletes-6965.html
livestrong.com/article/46306-chocolate-milk-nutrition-information/
healthline.com/diabetesmine/from-jdrf-detroit-lessons-on-chocolate-milk-and-a1c-imperfection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s candy
I grew out of candy at age 15

>Jow Forums
>think

Good one

Attached: 33783348.jpg (640x640, 64K)

It's good for you in small amounts. I try to go for 80% or more.

I need to drink milk with it

Don't like it.

Don't like any sweets. I'm more of a savory guy.

I'm craving it so badly right now. But I gotta stay strong!

Dark chocolate. All the negatives of milk chocolate but it doesnt even taste good.

aren't you a big boy

I nom on 99% cacao unsweetened stuff.

best part about 99% is it forces moderation as the flavor overloads your tastebuds in just one bite, so any bite after just tastes like plastic unless you wait 15min at least.

these are studies out there this stuff might give you gyno

Anything less than 95% is for children and women. The high purity stuff is actually pretty good for you in reasonable intake similar to coffee.

It's delish and I think it's okay to have some every once in a while if you believe that you can control yourself like an adult. I never buy any of it because I can't just have a little bit, I want it until there's no more left.

source or gtfo

So does whey and about all plant based foods just don't be a lazy prick like this guy and you'll be fine. The people who worry about gyno probably already have a form of it.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuck off mate..
Wait, you serious?

There are also studies that shows you're a faggot

Unless it's that real intense, bitter type it's alright in moderation. Good source of antioxidants. Decent appetite suppressant. Blood pressure friendly for you boomerfags.

cocoa is great and there's no reason to not eat it every day unless you want to stay under 10% bf all year long or something

Useless, no nutritional value that’s actually bioavailable to the body and it has oxalates that will inhibit mineral absorption and in large amounts can form kidney stones and has even killed a person from oxalate poisoning

It's great

Great post OP

For (you)

I love dark chocolate! ( :

that is it that is what I think about it

source of gyno

>healthline.com/nutrition/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate
>healthline.com/nutrition/cocoa-powder-nutrition-benefits
>healthline.com/health-news/dark-chocolate-improves-memory-reduces-stress
>draxe.com/benefits-of-dark-chocolate/
>southeastdairy.org/three-surprising-health-benefits-chocolate-milk/
>healthyeating.sfgate.com/benefit-drinking-chocolate-milk-athletes-6965.html
>livestrong.com/article/46306-chocolate-milk-nutrition-information/
>healthline.com/diabetesmine/from-jdrf-detroit-lessons-on-chocolate-milk-and-a1c-imperfection

Attached: Chocolate Milk.png (623x551, 296K)

Attached: Chocolate cake breakfast.png (1080x1920, 681K)

The foods that are highest in oxalate are also high in fiber, magnesium, potassium, and phytate. These are actually stone inhibitors.

Chocolate is good in moderation and Jow Forums is filled with fat, autistic faggots who don't know what self control is.

Fiber is useless and minerals in plant forms aren’t greatly bioavailable to the body.

I try to eat it because my organs are inflamed, so I'm hoping it helps with that

Try some 90%. More rich in flavor and antioxidants without being sweet

arent you supposed to let it melt on your tongue for exactly that reason

it's a nice treat to eat in moderation but not part of my diet

>50093519

What are you trying to do? Keep your hands soft for your boyfriends dick?

I eat a whole line of squares of dark chocolate a day, just like in OPs pic

pure cocoa has fuckin nice macros. like pure protein and fibre. tastes like hell though

My major source for Magnesium. I buy powdered bakers caucau and use coconut oil to make my own dark chocolate free of processed sugar or onions or I use it for sugar free protein brownies or sugar free chocolate oatmeal flour pancakes. Caucau isn't as heat treated as bakers cocoa so it still has all the vitamins and minerals normally broken down when cooked.

Don't get store bought less than 80% or the sugar isn't worth it. Women have to be especially careful since they crave chocolate on average more than men because you can get caught in a cycle of:

>require food with magnesium and iron
>crave chocolate which has both
>processed sugar depletes bodies of iron and magnesium and other trace minerals
>crave more chocolate
>get stuck in cycle from hell where you crave the thing that is depriving you of what you crave.

>n before cravings are not real

The studies done that I have seen are fucking bullshit here is a quote from one researcher about pregnancy cravings: "If it was real women would crave foods high in things good for baby like lentis and kale." They don't take into account the body cannot crave what it has not been exposed to.

IT SUCKS

I physiologically can't taste bitter. I don't mind 99%.

It cured my homosexuality.