Where my short bro's at? Get in here and post the truth. Why are women so terrible?

Where my short bro's at? Get in here and post the truth. Why are women so terrible?

Attached: Truth.jpg (855x320, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upi.com/Shorter-people-fare-worse-in-ICU-researchers-unsure-why/2241545856310/
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weak clickbait article
Reminder that if your height starts with 5 and you are not slaying pussy you are doing it wrong.

I'm 5 foot 7 and that never was an issue once i was an adult. sure in my teenage years that was horrible, but after that, it really never felt like it made a difference

That's a pretty optimal looksmaxxing height.

5'8" reporting in. The women who only care about height are shallow whores with daddy issues and 20+ past sexual partners who I wouldn't associate with anyway, so nothing of value was lost by being a manlet

5'7" reporting in. I fuck shallow whores with daddy issues and 20+ past sexual partners.

ayyyyyy my 5'7" bros

>shallow whores with daddy issues and 20+ past sexual partners
So, all of them?

Good women do exist, they're just very rare (around 10% of them?) and you won't find them on online cesspools like tinder

Also 5'7 here. Dated so many women this year, more than I van count on my fingers. I always end up arguing with most of them and then we start insulting eachother. The main insult these women use is is that I'm short and "a dwarf" or some other variant.

Tbh I don't really care when they say that. I've accepted ages ago that I'm short and that there is much I can do about it. Also that my head is too big for a man of my height (which basically means the same is saying that I'm short). At end of the day, all these women did date me despite of my height.

Fucked 3 women this year and one blowjob. Made out with 6 other women or so and dated countless more. I'm going MGTOW in 2019 I think. I'm so tired of women now.

>5'9"
>about a quarter of an inch or so away from being 5'10"
>mfw

Attached: 1538028456485s.jpg (176x250, 5K)

sounds fine enough, how often do you see girls who are taller than you?

Not too often-my post was made in jest.

Not him, but at 5'8" I tower over most women and don't even feel short for a guy. I find that most guys claiming to be 5'10" are actually the same height as me, but are insecure about being a manlet and add a few inches despite manlets actually being superior (easier gains among many other reasons).

5'1" reporting in...
>0 sexual partners
>Only a few relationships in my whole life of 19 years
>Not a single real one
>Almost every woman I've chatted to on the internet has asked me about my height as tye first question
>Always answered with my actual, astronomically tiny height
>Ignored by them ever since
>People I meet irl just small talk to me for max. 5 minutes and then I never get a change to talk to them again

Why has god made me like this and women such libtards?

This has the annoying effect of me being honest on dating sites and saying I am 5'7". Well, it does filter out the ugliest females. But when I list my height as 5'7", girls think I will be 5'5" or something and then be surprised when they meet me.

I'm sure it's only your height. Of course you are the most handsome, intelligent, funny, and charming man in the world.

that's six words

>5'11''
>short
While im 5'4''... It's k, ill go take my girly pills now

Yeah dudes bullshitting about their height is really getting out of hand. I'm 5'8" but I can pass for 6'0" and stacys actually buy it because so many other manlets are adding too many inches to their height

I'm 5'7 also and never list my height on dating sites. you'll get filtered out much too early, by women who don't even know how "tall" that is and how little it actually matters to them.

Girls are shit at estimating height, including their own. I once had a date who also listed her height as 5'7" and I was taller than her even when she wore heels.

Which is why the likes of tinder.give us an enormous advantage because our looks are simply better.

>I'm sure it's only your height
not him, but at 5'1 I'd actually believe it. that's like the height of a 12-13 yo boy

dude are you even finished with puberty?

List yourself as 4'19" to filter the bad mathematicians.

The only thing women are good at is making babies, but unfortunately they're not very good at raising them

fucking hell your life was over before it even began m8. your only hope is to move to china or some other asian country and marry some 4'9" gook

Fuck you all an your weird non metric system !!!
I'm 182cm, what does this even make me ? Fuckn 5,97891236896787358 ?

Yea uhhhh I'm pretty sure puberty's done for me.
t. 5'1" manlet

upi.com/Shorter-people-fare-worse-in-ICU-researchers-unsure-why/2241545856310/

reminder that god put short people on this earth to suffer

thank you for making us tall people look great by comparison

Attached: 1545424486148.jpg (250x176, 4K)

That's nearly 6' user, like 5'11''+3/4''. Almost made it.

As a turbomanlet at 5'4, friends of mine become suuuper defensive whenever I check them on their height.

Guys who are no taller than 5'8 thinking they're in touching distance of 6ft is rampant. I guess particularly when it's coming from me they feel emasculated in some way.

Especially when they're single and i'm not.

Reminder that you are likely to die as a lanklet virgin. Females are simply not attracted to you.

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html?amp

182cm is slightly under 6'0", literally like 5'11.75"

Lul what the fuck
Is it really that much better to be tall
I literally never think about being 6 foot

Apparently its a big issue

i literally have a gf nerd try again

Lel. In the unlikely event you're not lying, she is guaranteed to be cheating on you with a shorter guy. Unless she's ugly, which explains why she had to settle for an ugly lanklet.

Hello i'm 5'11" +3/4.
Noice

It's actually better to be a manlet
>easier gains
>longer lifespan
>retain youthful looks longer
>more likely to be found trustworthy
>more aesthetic face
>cock looks bigger against smaller frame
>higher pain tolerance
>tougher in general
>better at fighting (see mike tyson, floyd mayweather, conor mcgregor)
Feels good to be 5'8" right now

You people don't know the FUCKING HELL I LIVE THROUGH
I pass 2-3 women a day my height and taller.
The average height here is allegedly like 6' or 6'1 for a male but it's definitely more, even according to these studies.
FUCK EASTERN EUROPE AND EVERY HEIGHT MOG MONSTER LIVING IN THIS SHITHOLE. SERIOUSLY. FUCK.

thats a lot of mental gymnastics in such a small man

Oh btw. I'm 5'11 (and 3 fucking 4ths)

i think we should look at it like this: at least we're not north koreans. their height averages are pretty grim if i recall correctly. and we likely won't be offending any north koreans by acknowledging this, as most of them are stuck there with no access to western internets. so it's a pretty safe cope. politically bulletproof even.

Dunno man, in elementary school, when they line you up from tallest to shortest, tall bros are in the front... So that's pretty cool

Link to article right now

I must know who this goddess of last seen men is

>I'm 5'8" but I can pass for 6'
lmao no you can't nigger. Someone would have to be a literal retard or a child to mistake 5'8 for 6'

>he's never passed for 6' before
ehhh come on, dont be jealous of 5'8 user

Attached: 1532380484382.png (1600x1200, 68K)

>implying r9k lifts
>implying anyone here wants to live to see tomorrow, let alone have 5 more years of shitting themselves in an old people home when they hit 80s
>look like a baby longer
>implying anyone trusts slackjawed murdereyes incels
>look like a bobblehead with a normal adult head on your 2'2 body
etc

lol I'm half an inch shorter than him and I'd die before I claimed 5'11. It's laughable.

Any manlet in here use lifts? And if you do, do you put them in sneakers? How have they worked out for you?

That's as a result of their piss poor diet because they're all starving. If you're insecure about your height I'm guessing your American, so what's your excuse for not eating well?
Obviously genetic factors are more likely to affect you but honestly consider if your diet might need improving

Just claim 5'10, they'll never notice. Anybody who is actually 5'10 claims to be 5'11

I would only put them in dress shoes, the ones that already kind of have a heel of their own. I wouldn't wear the Autismshoes if you're trying to appear more attractive to the opposite sex though.

You are fucking lying or delusional. At 182 cm you will not get height mogged and girls taller than you are very rare.

Well if you are tall then according to statistics and studies you should be a virgin.

I'm 6'4" but it doesn't matter what if you're ugly with a shit frame. Being facemogged and bodymogged is worse than height mogged.

>5'11.5''
>say im 6'

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (600x679, 227K)

>All these 5 8 faggots claiming that being short isnt a problem because they date women

Thats literally average height or right below average in the vast majority of places that arent Eastern Europe or Sudan. Being 5 8 will filter out shallow whores but for the most part, being slightly below average height is not a deal breaker in itself. Most women are much shorter than that anyways.

If you are 5 1 and below, that really fucking sucks and that actually is something that could ruin any chance of dating a non-goblin. Even most women under 5 feet would look at you in disgust

Bullshit, try being shorter or the same height as junior high and middle school girls, then you'll understand the depth of despair. You don't understand nigger, you just don't. I wish I could cut you down to 5'7 for a day, just so you could see what it's like to be so impotent. I want you to see the hellscape which I inhabit.

Soon the title will read:
>I'm only six foot one

Attached: Hits Pipe.png (960x960, 1.03M)

>150 years in the future, 30' tall will be the irl manlet cut off

Lol manlet. You are short and should kill yourself

I'm 5'11" and a girl thought I was 6'1" LMFAOOOO

At 5'7" you would be taller than an average girl, and for sure not shorter than middle school girls. Stop lying.

You're right. I feel for you brother, and I know it sucks, but I remain adamant that a 5'7" guy with a model tier face will be more successful than a 6'4" uggo.

list your height as 67" and watch people's reactions when they think you're a giant

I am dead set not lying, walking around town these "little" girls are matching me in height, they're often taller. Swear to god. Australia btw.

I agree with most of them, except the dick looking bigger, it doesn't really matter how it looks, girls like how a big one feels. Higher pain tolerance and tougher in general are clearly wrong, there is a reason they make weight classes in boxing. You listed one heavyweight 5'10 guy, who is hardly short, and two 68kg boxers, who would be destroyed by Antony Joshua or even that useless coon Deontay Wilder.

I am 5'11 and whenever height comes up people say "You're about 6 foot/6'1 right?", I am 6 foot first thing out of bed and 5'11 1/8th right before bed, I sometimes claim 6 foot since I did sort of make it but even so, next to a genuine 6 footer I know they are a bit taller. Strange that people always overestimate

I'm 5'9, fucked 3 grrrillls in my life and i still date the third and i'm only 22 years old.

Maybe you guys just have a really ugly face or you act like total creeps, that could be the problem you ain't getting laid.

5'6 reporting in. My existence is a mistake.

5'9 is at the taller end of average, get the fuck out of here.

I am 5'7" and did not notice anything like that in Australia. You are simply not telling the truth.

Stop being fat, get a job, and fuck bitches.

hello fellow 5'7"s

we shall band together

Attached: 1544083191476.jpg (500x426, 48K)

>we shall band together
Together we shall make a mighty faggot

I'm skinny, I have a job and I'm an incel.

Then stop being an incel. And you should still hit the gym.

I like to lie on my height and say I'm 6'.

Even though I'm 6'6",it's just makes it better.

This is propably the only thread on r9k that is absolutely free of females.

Attached: 1502768765952.webm (854x480, 1.93M)

You mean the only thread that is free from LARPING faggots. There are no actual females on here.

I've already been hiting the gym for years. How do I stop being an incel?

Wtf this is me
Shorties will never understand...

huh, why is 5'7 so common

5'11 btw, so close, yet so far...

Always laughed at the height fascination because height here is measured in centimetres. So if you're 180 instead of 182 women really don't fucking care.

Attached: 1512764609329.png (211x244, 72K)

>I'm putting together a team
>will you originally join me?

Attached: VN5Uwg6.png (633x833, 628K)

Because they are literally the same height, 2cm is like half an inch.

You stop being an incel by deciding you don't want to be one.

Stop hitting buildings your arms must be deformed stumps by now

5'3/160cm turbomanlet here

>women are libtards for not being sexually attracted to a man who basically has a gentic deformity condition
Whheeew lad

I'm 5'6.5" and round up to 5'7". Doesn't help that I'm ugly as fuck. Literally ayyy lmaoing up wherever I go
Anyone else get depressed just by clothes shopping? 28 and 29 inseam pants just don't fucking exist

keep coping moron
30% of people over 190 (6'3)
and a lot more 6'1 or around that height?
IT'S OVER BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED WITH MY GENETICS.

Attached: height.png (649x225, 55K)

I'm 5 9 and my gf is 6 1
Keep looking and dont give height whores any time of day

I am 5'11" but I live in a country where avg height is 6' so I am still shorter than most of the males I know/meet. I still don't give a fuck because I almost never meet a girl who's taller than me

who gives af about being a manlet. dick size is all that matters. i wouldn't mind being 5'4 or less with a huge dick.

It is about one or two standard deviations from average. All of my brothers are taller than me.

>5'1 believe it or not
>congenital problems/heavy steroid use at birth to keep me alive is why i am ultimate manlet

when you are only 5'1, and your dick is 5.5inches, it makes it look huge

if it weren't for klonopin and various other drugs i'd kill myself immediately

About 2 years ago when I was doing wrestling I was told I was 5'10 during one of my physicals, but my last physical for construction told me I was 5'8. I remember this documentary I was watching on gravity mention that you can become shorter throughout the day because of gravity crushing the fluids and stuff inside of you, but can it really change by like two inches, or did they just get the first measurement wrong?