Why do cops abuse steroids?

Why do cops abuse steroids?

Attached: steroid.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-KGkC_KQcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause you gotta be sorta high test if you're a cop in a shitty place

its easier for a retarded criminal to respect a 250lbs dude that is pure muscle than a 250lbs dude that is pure fat

Low IQ

Roids are cope for manlets who were bullied all their lives

So is being a cop

cops are all massively insecure

>why do people with authority issues want more power over people?
no idea

This is the real answer.

What are they gonna do, arrest themselves? Besides, it's not like anybody else is gonna stop them from getting jacked there. It'd be like calling them out on practicing at the range or driving too much.

b-brehs...

Attached: screenshot-boards.4channel.org-2019.03.21-17-28-03.png (275x221, 128K)

CUz being strong is useful when you gotta arrest violent criminals and overpower them? Durr.

Nigger faggot, that's why

Attached: Arnold.jpg (240x311, 20K)

no, just niggers

I think being on roids all the time might compromise a police officers objectivity and make them overreact to things like disrespect. We live in an age where any local police department is inches away from a multimillion dollar lawsuit so having "loose canons" is a huge liability. Especially if it makes the news because it looks like the department was complicit.

becasue they have to deal with rabbid niggers daily

Maybe, but who would you rather have by your side when shit goes down? Barney Fife or fucking Officer Clegane. Usually they don't give too much of a shit about the legal pains when dying is the alternative in some departments.

This plus easier to chase and subdue if thicc n juicy.

Partially a cope but partially to better intimidate people who would otherwise mouth off or even fight you.

I believed that roid rage was a myth until I read a couple /fraud/ threads .. those guys are constantly agitated as fuck

COPE means cost of poverty experience, a lot of people are using it as cope, like a way of dealing with, but thats not what it means on Jow Forums. Just so you know.

actually not all, they are too cocky if anything.

Dr.s will help cops and firefighters get on something because they understand the demand of the job.

This

the guy who won't escalate the situation and get us killed before backup can show

because the cops need bigger guns than the criminals

It also has to do with how they have a tendency to be victims of cheating, abuse, or some other trauma.

all natty bbyyyy

Attached: POLICE-MUSCLE-BIGGEST-COP-EVER-RONNIE-COLEMAN-Bodybuilding-Motivation.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

roid rage is real but that's just normal Jow Forums dickishness and bantz in /fraud/.

But don’t roids lower your test in the long run?

Whats in the vial

>mfw after I get out the Army I'm headed to the "urban" inner city to serve my community

Tbh I have no patience and a temper and I shouldn't become a cop. I'll probably be fired/on the news within 2 years but ya boi isn't trying to become a mechanic or sit through college lectures unless I'm trying to meet a yoga pants thot.

I suppose I could become a sheriff's deputy in a calmer part of the state but I'd rather face some conflict in my day to day and I'm not scared of Jamals

Can't wait to protect and serve lmao. If any of ya'll hear about a cop in FL doing dumb shit in 2 years time keep me in your hearts

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 17K)

you'll hate your department more than you'll hate the people

Ah a fellow Florida man. Just don't become an officer in the Coast Guard.

Thank you for you cervix

lul, maybe but I already know a lot of the guys where I want to work. I won't say which departments in Florida but I know a lot of the guys working there (one inner department is inner city for a city of 1 million +, one county sheriff) and they're all racist as fuck good 'ol boys. One is further right than me which, frankly, gave me pause and that says something. Guy talks about how he wishes antifa would come to town so he could stomp on them but he works in a fucking backwoods county sheriff like he's ever gonna see antifa

Can't speak for a big 1 million+ metropolitan area like ATL but I know for a fact the big metropolitan departments in Florida are staffed with guys essentially just like me, just fatter

If you pick the right Sheriff's Office in Florida you can just not do your job and allow students to die.

Why do cops abuse doughnuts?

Attached: PoliceOverweight.jpg (320x330, 68K)

I'd rather they abuse steroids than donuts, to be honest, family.

A lot of the sheriff's I know hardly do their job anyways and are proud of it. Guy I know brags about his shit response time and has an "at least I'm going home tonight" mentality. Though to be fair a lot of them are good people who actually want to help their communities and risk their lives when needed.

I like conflict though and I'm not a coward, I'm just short tempered as fuck. If I was a school resource officer I would have wet dreams about some little sperg trying to shoot up my school so I can play hero tbqh

To each their own, that was my high school and I work at the Coast Guard Academy so I produce the next generation of officers who will be my boss.

Stress eating.

What do coast guard officer candidates have to do w/ law enforcement though? Aren't those just young 20-somethings commissioning to fly copters and captain ships and shit? Or maybe maritime law enforcement?

Maritime law enforcement for my department. We confiscate SO MUCH cocaine.

+1

Let me get this straight, your department works w/ coast guard officer candidates to enforce maritime law or you work for a coast guard maritime department?

I mean that shit sounds fun but also seems wildly different than what a deputy would do day to day

I'm a Petty Officer 1st Class but we train Coast Guard Officer Candidates in my specific part of the military institution to talk about law enforcement and jurisdiction of waterways.

You can also just enlist in OCS with the Coast Guard and be stationed at the Academy for about 3 months, do you have a college degree?

Ok OP,

Let's do story time, how were your rights infringed today because I have a feeling you did something dumb and are projecting

I have no desire to earn my degree (I have my associates but I'd be 30 by the time I got my 4 year) and join the dark side of the commissioned, especially in the coast guard doing maritime shit, BUT

Sometimes a job needs a pitbull. Yeah I'm short-tempered but would you rather have me backing you up or Billy Bitchtits whose sole ambition out of college was to "improve police rapport with select demographic groups" and "police with respect to institutionalized racism" or whatever garbage ideas some of the young guys come to the force with

I'm not joking either. I've heard of a guy with a masters in criminology joining the department who has no desire to get his hands dirty beyond behaving paternalistically towards black kids in lieu of, you know, actual policing

My godfather was a retired Colonel from the BSO in South Florida. Most of his work was done in Fort Lauderdale-Miami in the 80s and 90s dealing with the nasty drug regime, but he's always been extremely calm and collected and witnessed some awful crime scenes and had some violent run ins with drug kingpins.

You always want someone calm and collected in those situations.

Degenerate welfare queen. When you fuck up we the taxpayer will pay for your fees and fines on top of paying your unearned pension and inflated salary. Low IQs and short tempers don’t deserve the salaries and benefits you get

Because what are you going to do, call the police on him?

Cockyness is usually based in insecurity.

>police academy near uni
>they're celebrating graduation
>half of them are manlets
>we share one public parking building, the rest of our parking is uni property
>one day I'm driving into a parking spot where all the spots are tight
>see like fifty police cadets blocking the road instead of standing in the side
>I do a sick fast reverse back-up turn into a spot without hitting the cars to my side
>some fucking manlet cadet starts saying bro bro bro you almost hit my car
>I didn't hit his car
>all of them gather around my car to inspect if there's any damage
>this tiny Mexican dude in the crowd said don't fuck with the police
>not a single big guy in the group

our country is fucked, that or the requirements for joining the police are for people with low education

Gear is the only way you can eat donuts all day long and not look like shit

and how is it allowed? How is somebody who so obviously breaks the law allowed to keep being a cop? Police departments won't let you join if you smoked weed in college, even if you don't anymore, but dudes that are actively roiding are okay?

Attached: Ronnie Coleman police.jpg (256x192, 9K)

ACAB kill the cop

>abuse
>steroids

Kekd. Steroids were literally designed to make you strong and big as fuck so you can hardly abuse them.

THIS is the answer. People who become cops are usually insecure as shit

I mean, certain personalities are drawn to certain professions and guys like that are the best we can get unless you think cool-headed 20-somethings with sociology degrees are gonna drop their mochas and join the force and police the inner city

I'm not saying it's right I'm just saying. We need people willing to staff the infantry just as much as we need hyper empathetic nurses

Actually Ronnie was 100% natural, only taking steroids after his sixth Olympia victory because of his old age

Some one who can remain calm instead of escalating the situation because his feeewings got hurt

No way you're in the army, you have a severe lack of discipline and integrity.

This

son the army is filled with fags and the command structure weeds out anyone with competence and ambition

if you think the modern american army is your grandpa's army staffed with principled young men and freedom fighters you might be a boomer. Half the people there joined for college money that they're too stupid to ever use anyway and the other half get pregnant before they deploy

Kek the American military is the absolute bottom of the barrel, especially the army ... they’ll take literal retards

a post so innocent it warms my heart

have we reached peak boomer

Put me in the scren cap pls

Were talking about cops you illiterate retard. Smart would join the police but considering they actively discriminate against intelligent individuals and look down on degrees it’s hard for them to get employed. I mean cops don’t even know the laws they’re supposed to enforce.

Someone has to be the front line infantry

>>marine corps

This. High IQ people are driven out of police departments intentionally.

Not sure if you're just trolling or your recruiter handed you a pamphlet with the soldier's creed on it and other hooah shit but damn son.

Food for thought: Half my joes have DUIs, the other half can hardly remember basic hygiene. Most spend their weekends drinking and getting retarded hooah tattoos and more than a handful have beat the fuck out of their wives over the years.

Who do you think joins the infantry? There's not exactly a deep bench for people willing to kill and people with the highest of moral integrity.

I heard the Marines were even worse, but I can't speak to that end. Don't get me wrong. A lot of gung ho fucks in the army have integrity and drive and are good people, but they're inevitably driven out.

Attached: 1460585970045.jpg (624x658, 80K)

>easier to chase and subdue
lmao wrong.

>Hasn't seen the absolute state of the army today
I got my second DUI in 6 months and didn't even get demoted. Sure, it's mostly because I'm in a shitty unit and I'm about the only dude that can pass the apft, but still.

That looks like synthoil injections not steroid use.

+6
Roids and authority are number 1 manlet cope

I'd say most bodybuilders in general abuse steroids as a power trip for social confidence because it makes them feel tougher without actually being tougher or being forced to get humbled against skilled opponents. Non-athletic powerlifters are similar because they only ever "face" an inanimate barbell. In regards to cops, being a cop already has you having to power trip over people like a parent and being big only helps to feed that ego.

In reality, the one thing men praise the most in other men is the ability to fight well. We admire traits that are tied to athletic ability to do so - height, weight, hands, muscles, etc. Why is height and muscles intimidating? We think that person can fight better. That alone gives men confidence and nothing else.

It is pretty autistic for people to body build and only do that and nothing athletic because they are autistically mirroring traits that their brain subconsciously associates with a good athletic fighter but NEVER even trying to be one. It is like a guy from /fa/ trying to dress like a Japanese 80s drift racer but not owning a car. He WANTS to look dynamic and interesting because actually doing so is hard.

This is one of the reasons why the fitness community and any "fitness expo" you go to will be full of guys with their baseball caps turned back and talking with high school slang. They're all boyish and exhibit boyishness. Skilled athleticism constantly has you learning and losing at various stages of your progression so you exhibit more traditionally masculine stoic qualities.

Think why this is - the mind of a teenager and his gusto is all hypothetical, as is a "tough" non-athlete powerlifter. An athlete, especially combat athletes, have real grounding to what reality is and have fewer hypothetical in terms of confidence because they are actually fighting and sparring and know how it is and how they react to it. They have a real assessment of their skills.

Attached: 080_Demetrious_Johnson_vs_Ray_Borg.0.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

>but who would you rather have by your side

Somebody with a gun, so the roids are irrelevant.

I missed this post. I guess it isn't just my unit. Can verify that 90% of my basic training group did just enlist for college benifits, which all turned out to be bullshit. Shit, my recruiter picked me up on campus.
I'm on drill now. I'm getting your tax dollars to be on ammo detail for a month. Screw it, I got 5 years left, I'mma be the best soldier I can.

Donut/coffee shops have always been open 24/7 or earlier and later than most businesses.

lmao have fun dealing with tyrone and shaniquas neighbour disputes every single day

t.cop

lol enjoy your nogains and brain damage

Was hoping to deal w/ thugs and shit that I could justifiably beat the fuck out of on at least a semi regular basis but I know that's not realistic

I imagine I'll just be really bored with property disputes and other banal shit but it has to be better than sheriffing around in my interceptor making sure there's not too much commotion in the suburbs

You can lift weights and do MMA. Many great MMA fighters are ripped as fuck because when it comes to the wrestling and ground fighting aspects, you HAVE to be strong so you can move a resisting opponent better, plus you weigh more and can hit harder/shove harder.

>brain damage
you don't hard spar every boxing/muay thai session. Most sparring is soft.

99% of the things you deal with are boring shit
1% of the time its pure adrenaline (chasing someone, fighting someone, speeding down the road at 80mph going to help your colleagues)

It's a job for people who like to speak to people and explain stuff and all around extroverts.

I sort of regret joining up, im antisocial and hate speaking to people.

good luck doing that without eating horse beef x7 times a day and roiding like all the super heavyweights do..

most of them wake up, eat, work out, eat, sleep, wake up again, eat, work out 2, eat eat, roid etc..

you get the picture

dude, you don't have to compete at the elite level if you train MMA. You're such a pussy.

most people at my gym just want to be good at self-defense and MAYBE compete in a local tournament in the future. I've met only one pro fighter.

so theyre shit and could probably be beaten by an average meathead fatty?

gotcha...

I wish we had more cops like Barney and Andy

not unless you're a retard

I know because I'm friends with a lot of guys in the department and my brother in law is a sheriff

In the part of the city I'm hoping to patrol I'm hoping the ratio will be more like 90%:10% I've heard it can be hectic

Holy shit, you've never done any athletics at all, huh? No, there are fantastic people at MMA gyms who don't compete because competition will increase injury risk and there's little financial rewards in comparison to pro football or NBA.

Do you actually autistically walk around thinking "I'm big, me good fighter if he fight me". Listen, don't go around starting shit with your dumb inflated ego. Some dude who trains wrestling and boxing can literally kill you if he wanted because what will you do? bench press him or something?

Attached: 1549317955405.jpg (534x350, 29K)

>probably be beaten by an average meathead fatty
are you stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=A-KGkC_KQcU

No, no it doesn't you retard.

ok retard

this. never met a cop that wasn't a total pussy

this is actually true

Friends of mine and a couple of family members want to become cops or already are. They were all insecure, fat kids and one was even bullied in high school lmao what a bunch of faggots

This is some deluded shit if I've ever seen it. Just like how nobody cares about a 405 bench apart from other lifters, nobody cares if you sunk in a sick omoplata in training apart from other fighters/bjj guys. Some people are genuine retards and think they'll be a good fighter from lifting, but anyone with a brain that cares about being a good fighter directly trains fighting.

It's a logical progression, my guy. Why do guys want big muscles? To feel tough and intimidating. What does intimidating imply? He can kick your ass if you mess with him, so don't do it.

We instinctually recognize strength and size as intimidating and admirable for this reason, so why not just learn fighting? I guarantee you most lifters lift so they can feel like they can better defend themselves somewhere deep down after you strip away the insecurity bullshit.

If anyone's insecure it's natties

/fraud/ is full of bros ragging on each other, whereas general Jow Forums these days is 'will Stacy love me if I wear lifts and eat onions' and 'please tell me a dead German dictator approves of my routine'

We might all die before 50, but most people on this board have lived under insecurity so long they don't remember what being alive feels like

You're assuming the only reason anyone could ever touch a barbell is because they want to look tough and intimidating.

>You're assuming the only reason anyone could ever touch a barbell is because they want to look tough and intimidating.

that is true for 90% of males in any gym around the world. The other 10% are old people trying to be healthy and fatties losing weight.

Do you really not think most every powerlifter or bodybuilder walks around as if they cannot be physically challenged? They 100% do.