Tell me again how Starting Strength isn't a troll

Tell me again how Starting Strength isn't a troll.

Attached: 1553198994224.jpg (2048x2048, 313K)

It’s a meme that’s only defended by rippleshills and people who fell for it and are too proud to admit they made a mistake

Oh no, you’re not a twink anymore

>unironically did SS + GOMAD for a month
>still do a similar full body routine 3x a week
>muh volume
even the OP made clear progress despite having absolute dogshit genes

Attached: 8month.jpg (2903x956, 2.96M)

jesus he almost looked hot before

that's a bit gay, bro

The low camera angle and his wide stance isn't helping on the right

Looking good dude.

lmao nice arms artem

I've never seen a before/after of SS where the person looks better after

You can't out lift shit genetics.

cut. and find out what made your skin so shitty. it was probably getting too fat. just cut and you will look good. drink metamucil and get on the stationary bi- actually in your case better make it the row machine lol.

what does it have to do with genetics?

he just put too much emphasis on meme compounds
>muh squat
>muh deadlift

All he should have done from pic 1 is do like 500 pull ups every week

SS is not there to get you ripped it's for hypertrophy you retard

you look way less gay on the right
a plus

I'm just saying if we were cellmates I'd hope it was a long sentence.

what the fuck is wrong with your body? Why is your torso so long??

Attached: qn5ynpw4c2i21.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>what does the way you look have to do with genetics
His whole fucking skeleton is built to never look good. He can't outlift those hips and unless he builds 3 inches on each delt, he's not going to have wide shoulders.
SS makes shit genes look worse, but it's fine if you aren't a genelet.

This

low rise underwear (basically man panties) a normal waisted underwear would be about an inch and a half higher

tbqh just do Greyskull LP instead

because that dude lifts more than you after 6 months

t. literal dyels

The idea behind starting strength, linear progression, is a good idea, but the execution is poor. The bench and press should not be rotated weekly and upperbody volume should be greater. Plus higher rep work should be added with assistance lifts.

It's good dude just take it to seriously and never do anything else other than squats dead and occasonal press

Do some crap for your upper body to fagots

You clearly lifted on the most left sided pic, idiot.

???
He just looked like a fat fuck.

which means what

>imagine getting mogged by the other half of your body.

Attached: 1553209709065.jpg (2500x1216, 350K)

post more pics, pls

wtf this dude has Klinefelter syndrome

You don't look bad though, you just have to switch up your routine now and focus on building upper body. I knew so many dumbasses on fit who did SS for more than 2 yrs. It's called a starting strength for a reason.

Attached: van_dammening.jpg (931x696, 67K)

I did some time and some of the faggots tricked new guys into doing SS so they would got a fat ass. I'm not even joking.

He just needs more upper body volume especially lats and upper back so he masks the big hips
I got the same and looked worse than that
now I dont look like a reverse triangle anymore

post body

he's flaring his knees out on the 2nd pic lol, no gains were made

Kek it isn't a troll, you're just a wide-hipped GDE

Attached: victim_of_SS.png (456x1220, 608K)

left: hnnnngh

right: hrrrrrgh (vomit sound)

whats up with your fucking underwear man

You shoulda just became a trap man.

Unironically dude looks a lot better and is probably much stronger. All he needs is to switch to another routine and bulk up and focus on hypertrophy. If you do SS and your expectation is to end it with a shredded aesthetic body you're a fucking moron.

kek, i think he just has a staggered stance which makes on leg look bigger, like how fisherman hold the fish closer to the camera with their arms out to make it look bigger

You being a low test skinny faggot has nothing to do with a program

it's gay how tight that underwear is on you bro. Get a bigger pair.

Man, that's funny and fucked up at the same time

I knew this one kid who's right leg was noticeably bigger than the other. It was either a birth defect or a result of having a cast at a young age.

The people who make fun of starting strength are all skellys afraid of gaining weight. Linear progression in a full body routine is always ideal for nattys. Trust what the sticky says.

What did you expect? Your proportions to change dramatically? Did you get stronger, if yes that is the point of SS.

Attached: chul.jpg (640x640, 81K)

What should I do instead then? I ask all the time people just say do SS

Can you post that in bullet points the exact workout? I read what you put but i'm dumb as fuck to work out what to change

>I ask all the time people just say do SS
Well, what answer do you want?! Just do SS [spoiler]or any other beginner routine just read the sticky faggot[/spoiler]

So literally any other routine that isn't SS e.g Reg Park?

You can do SS if you want to or you can do any other beginner routine. T-Rex mode is a meme. Reg Park is good. So is every other recommended beginner program

>another victim fell for the SS meme. RIP user.

What im trying to tell you is that the routine you choose doesn't matter as long as you get stronger and it helps you exhaust your linear Progression/noob gains.

Ok. I've just seen a lot of frightening pictures from people who did SS like the OP so it makes me want to do something else lol. Thanks for tips

When should I switch from a beginner program like greyskull or ss and what should I do afterwards?

Its a meme. Please take a look at all 3 programs side by side. All 3 have a Squat, Deadlift, Bench and Press and mabe some Curls. What makes you think one makes you more unproporionate then the other? Reg Park and SL just have more volume for both upper and lower body (5x5 instead of 3X5)

Believe it or not a program called 'starting STRENGTH' was never designed to have it's success measured in pictures, unless they are pictures of the weight you are lifting with your improved strength. Besides, just because you want more bicep and forearm improvements doesn't mean you haven't made decent leg and chest improvement.

Check the sticky it has recommended intermediate routines. You will have to switch to a intermediate routine when it gets to difficult to progress with a beginner program. For most people this happens around the time you reach 1/2/3/4, but it might be A LITTLE BIT earlier or later depending on how good your genetics are.

Ok but why are those horror before/after pictures always so leg-dominant and looking like a T-Rex? It looks terrible. I understand the legs are a key/large muscle but i'd like to develop strength/hypertrophy in a balanced way with upper/lower body of similar proportions

Most progess pics aren't that bad unless you are talking about pure meme pics or people who fucked up their bulk. It's also easier to build muscles on your legs, because you are able to move more weight with them. Progressing on Curls and Triceps extensions is much more difficult. This doesn't mean you should halt the progress on your compounds. Also keep in mind that you do beginner routines only for a few months.

Alright I'll stick with it

That dude needs to do lats and shoulders and pull ups like every day.

Fuck what are your skid marks like

Have you tried fisting?

you could have hopped on hormones in first pic and by now you'd probably be a god tier trap

but you fucked it all up

I have the exact same body type, and I've also focused a lot on squats and deadlifts. Should I just do them once a week to maintain whatever strength I have built, and otherwise just do upper body? I want better aesthetics, but I also value the explosiveness of this type of training. Doing heavy squats feels good too, but I have no issue dropping deadlifts.
Can someone suggest me a routine to focus on the upper body?

Attached: 1545031011842.jpg (432x678, 60K)

Just do something like

Day 1
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Pull downs or chins up 2x12
Curls/Tricep super set 2x12

Day 2
Ohp 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Row 2x12
Db bench 2x12
Sit ups 2x20

Day 3
Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Rdl 2x12
Chin ups or pull downs 2x12
Curls/triceps superset 2x12

Don't progress on assistance weekly, keep weight okay, but keeping good form and not failing. Do the last set for squat and bench as AMRAP. So try to get more than 5 reps.

Mirin dem quads

>T. DYEL

how to progress assistance?

add weight

Miring progress except the grandma legs, holy fuck they're like mortadella rolls

Attached: 1200px-Mortadella.jpg (1200x900, 150K)