/plg/ PowerbLogging General

Attached: 1549660075822.png (394x329, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uFHkNRjSVpA
youtube.com/watch?v=il1zid5_lnI
youtu.be/n1z3E9SQr7g
youtu.be/J4XqW26X3qc
youtu.be/Wb_x9kgfxl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TEMPLARS UNITE

PR song

youtu.be/uFHkNRjSVpA

PR song
youtube.com/watch?v=il1zid5_lnI

Attached: stop piana.jpg (280x314, 35K)

How do I become a tripfaggot?

Must be at 3/4/5/6 for 1

Lol, if you could OHP 3 plates, you'd be benching, squtting, and deadlifting way more than 4, 5, 6.

if you ohp 1 plate you should squat 4
shiet if you bench 1 plate you should squat 4

Based
Protestants get the rope too

Agreed

Not even is a femurlet

Everyone*

>6'3
>not everoyne bla bla bla
i can bet my legs femurs ale longer than yours

Reminder that this is a general for individuals physically training for a specific task over a period of weeks and months. Therefore, the ephemeral nature of anonymous posting is entirely useless, even counterproductive. If you want to have your hot opinions taken seriously, you should get a trip and post your lifts. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 334K)

I am pretty tall (6'4) but have femurs relatively short for my height.

I'm 6'3", so no.

>he doesn't mix his coffee with coffee whey protein over ice

Attached: 1520868092205.png (395x415, 150K)

excuses

The problem is, even the trips here are generally basement dwellers who train alone and only do one local meet a year, raw, drug tested.

Attached: F9C63D69-29A5-4A9A-903C-B3C806D365AC.jpg (480x360, 15K)

actually plg pushes harder than muuh louie, louie is happy with 40 pounds on total a year, plg thinks thats dog shit

I'm not making excuses lmao. I'm just saying not everyone has a retarded bench to squat ratio.

Nope

AAHHHHHH

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-00-59-22-060_com.myfitnesspal.android.jpg (1080x455, 45K)

why didn't any of you fags tell me supinated grip is like cheating on diddlies?

How even

How what?

>Preventing the bar from rolling out of your hands
>Allowed by the rules
>Cheating
You mean mixed right? Supinated grip is almost certainly harder to hold on to.

brainlet reporting in, yes I did mean mixed.
whether or not it's allowed is not what I'm worried about.
grip failed me halfway through first set of 5, tried mixed for the first time and did another 2 sets of 5 with the same weight.

Yeah, that's normal. It keeps the bar from rolling out in your hands because you have a hand in either direction it could roll towards. My best double over hand was like 425 but I've held up to 515 mixed grip with no problems.

My biceps tendon feels sore from 50kg DB rows and I have to do zercher squats tomorrow

so this site isnt suitable for you, you massive faggot
go to reddit with your username

Thoughts on Hepburn?

Situationally effective, but not the way you were planning on doing it.

explain

youtu.be/n1z3E9SQr7g

YouTube retards outlifting /plg/

Guy at 10:30 outsquats FR by a huge amount with horrible form.

24:00 juji outbenching all of /plg/

27:15 175lb Tom nearly outpulls FR

>roiders outlifting natties
Wow

>that incel that easy high bara 375 x 15
>barely grinds out a 320 bench
Hahhaahahaahahah, FAGGOT

Attached: e72a3101680c9e5fc1c19203756494bd975bf798.jpg (854x800, 64K)

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1524117246666.png (492x475, 24K)

Wat

youtu.be/J4XqW26X3qc

Some faggot posted a vid of him struggling to bench 320 for 1 rep and another vid of him easily squatting 375 for 15 reps.

Decent stats. Let's see your 4pl8 bench, homo.

Ah yea, saw that earlier. Thought you were referring to one of the trips though, sounds an awful lot like Fignigger.

Yakob can bench like 100kg but squat 230(?).

If I kept doing squats with horrible form I'd probably lift more than I do currently too.

>Nearly out pulling me
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, not to mention I'm the weakest trip by far. Out lifting me means jack shit in terms of how impressive it is.

>Juji outbenching all of plg
>Roidaroo who has been lifting for over a decade outbenches everyone here
Absolutely shocked

>Guy does better than me at my worst lift
Pic related

It was touch and go, ass off bench, with huge chest trampoline action.

Fuck

Attached: source.gif (886x772, 2.25M)

remember when FR said he was gonna take *wheeze* take *wheeeeeeze* t-take *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze* a *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze* bre *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze* brea *wheeeeeeeeeeze* break from *wheeeeeeeeeeeeze* *wheeeeeeeeeeeze* plg *wheeeeeeeeeeeeze*

if my post above wasnt clear i think fat retard is an annoying lying cunt

and i think isley is fucking autistic and annoying like we dont fucking care what you lift its been 12 years bruh come on 12 years of this shit we fucking get it

Keep going

and fuck bodorio too ooo eee look at me la de da da i am a national champion all of a sudden im too good for plg look at me i got a gee eff even though last week I was calling some girl at the gym my oneitis im a normie guys look at me totally not a beta incel

i was gonna but you called me out so now i cant

fyi, you come off as a colossal faggot incel. if you've been considering killing yourself then you should *definitely* go for it.

i literally could not care less about literally any single word you wrote just then
i only replied to give this awful thread the tiniest bit of substance until it finds its footing again

do me a favour and continue living your miserable life cause you're obviously miserable as fuck LOL

tl;dr. nobody cares about you or your shit lifts. get lost and kys, faggot bitch.

He left because this place is a toxic shithole

big words from such a weasel and lesser life form

I was about to rip this retard user into oblivion, then I saw this pathetic kikery post and couldn't resist.
>toxic shit hole

actually fuck off and hang yourself you autistic fucking pill addicted psychotic jewish obese retard
natural selection was supposed to end you long ago with "m-muh depression", unfortunately these kike doctors have kept you living the shittiest quality drug fuelled life and you only serve to make me cringe hard

Damn user, someone's really angry at 9 words on a Norwegian yak milking forum. You should reevaluate your life if me saying 9 little words causes you to explode like that.

it was those two social libshit words that only slightly caught my attention, the shit storm i just unleashed on you was nothing to me, I can type at 140 w/pm and thats just with one hand, it would take me less than a fraction of a second to blow you the fuck out like that once again and I have half a mind to continue this tangent but I think you've had enough intense verbal torture for today you jewish incel freak

tl;dr. nobody cares. kys, retarded faggot.

Tl;Dr, only caught the part where your daddy never loved you so you lash out at anyone you slightly disagree with. It's okay user, I still love you, even if he didn't :)

i literally did not read and will not read the two posts above mine

what do you honestly get out of continuing to post here fat retard? I feel as if you of all people reap the least here, you have nothing to brag about, nothing to truly show off, you have no cult following like some tripshits here do and your history is so tainted that you're forever an insufferable faggot that nobody will ever truly like and only befriend you because you're a moderator in their server or something and they don't want to get banned.

I feel as if you of all people have zero reason to continue to shit post on plg. You should reach enlightenment like the rest of us and cut all ties with the place.

I am simply a messiah from the enlightened few that made the transmission, and you only mistake my words of truth for hatred because you're afraid of your miserable reality.

fag

jew

pill junkie

im sorry pls come back

I'm still here, just lifting

wat u liftin

Equipped deads with 445 for 5x2
3/1/0 bench with 260 for 5x3
Close grip spotos 4x10
Banded tricep extension 4x15
Band pull downs 4x12

dont forget ben n jerrys on that grocery list
why dont you quit lifting not lifting is so based

I don't really like Ben n Jerry's very much. I'm not a big ice cream person in general. Lifting is one of the most enjoyable things in my life. As long as I'm able to move something, I'll be lifting. I might never even be middle of the road for a powerlifter but I don't give a shit, doesn't make me enjoy it any less.

>445 for *equipped* deadlift
>260 for bench press

fucking hell, that's absolute dog shit.

Attached: 1552944076728.png (433x380, 155K)

I used to think like that, lifting was my only outlet that brought me peace, and as a man I would rather die than give it up.

But as the weeks turned into months, it started to be as if I had never started at all. It's equally as liberating to break the shackles of lifting addiction as it is to break that weight from the ground.

Hard times create strong men

It's ~85% on deadlift and bench is ~75%. I never claimed to be strong but I'm feeling a PR for my next deadlift max. 530, perhaps?

I've been in the gym for almost 4 years now. I've done plenty of sports, but nothing got me like lifting has. Except maybe fencing, but lifting still won.

You don't have to replace lifting with an athletic counterpart. You just have to find the meaning of your life, which isn't lifting, not that it can't be, but this time around it isn't you.

I think the biggest mistake in my entire life has been playing on my weaknesses, I always thought if I focus on my weak points, I will only get stronger. What I didn't realise was that I squandered my potential and opportunity only to become a big ball of mediocrity. Success comes from finding what you can do, and not trying to perfect what you cant.

At this point in time, I can tell you for a fact that the meaning of my life is lifting, buying a house with my gf, and having plenty of kids and animals. I think you overthink, or at the very least, over thought, things. I just sorta do what I enjoy and let the pieces fall into place without worrying too much about things I can't control. Also just realized it's been almost 5 years. I started fucking around in the gym the summer before senior year of high school. Man how time flies.

I can't relate, I decided one day being pro-active is the only way I'd ever see change in my life. I do not rely on women for contentment, I do not rely on tedious daily distractions like taking care of animals, women and children. I do not rely on the mediocrity of video games, or hours of mindless browsing of online forums to kill my time between now and death.

I think what it truly means to be a man is to be pro-active, feel free to enjoy all these luxuries, even on a daily basis, but you should realise that nothing in life ever falls into place. If you keep on dozing by like you've been, you're going to be typing up about how you can't believe its been 10 years already, and your life has already passed you by.

I am not over thinking anything, this is just food for thought.

Truth hurts

Night blog! Beans absolutely do not agree with me. They give me the shits but they're mostly solid, hard to poop them out. Currently limiting my bean intake to one cup a day or less.

have you guys ever looked at the Meets tab on openPL?
there's always THSPA meets all over the page. Texas High School powerlifting, and it's all single ply.
Considering the training age and weight classes of some of these kids, the numbers that they put up are really impressive.

Beans agree with no one. Garbage food and you shouldn't eat anything that you can't digest well.

>Norwegian yak milking forum
go back to r/powerlifting

Attached: Reddit_Armie.png (400x400, 92K)

Well that's just blatantly false. I haven't done a meet since 2017.

Now, you scrubs are going to make yourselves useful. Pic is depth right? It looks just at parallel to me, and maybe doing shit like this will get me to stop going four inches lower than I need to. I realize now that black shorts and black shirt might not have been the best outfit to do this is, but I didn't realize that at the time.

Attached: Depth check.jpg (371x447, 56K)

Based and schizo pilled

If you are not going to do meets why not squat full ROM?

Because I still want to delude myself into thinking I'm strong and show off to strangers on the internet. The easiest way to do that is to do the same Work by exchanging Distance with Force to the extent I can get away with without having my sexuality called into question by strangers on the internet.

I guess that's an answer.
youtu.be/Wb_x9kgfxl8

Attached: 1524962314898.png (2090x1176, 2.42M)

.t shit bench, shit squat, shit deadlift, shit every other lift, shit body, shit hobbies, shit job (jk you don't have a job LUBYHTTATOFTLRYRETYPTS [Laughing Uncontrollably Because You Had To Take A Thread Off From The Legendary Roasting Your Receive Every Time You Post This Shit]), shit life.

I see that you just couldn't stay away. You just had to come whistle for Master to come put you back in check. Do you get off on this, you sick fuck? Or are you just retarded? Either way, you need to get a grip, quit the delusional LARPing on a Finnish Marksmanship Enthusiasts' colloquium, post your no doubt pathetic body and lifts, fuck off to get your life in order, and stop being so predictable. Because I have better things to do that have you humping my leg for attention every goddamn night.

Attached: Smug Brunette.jpg (724x720, 95K)

>still responding to discord trannies
They're literally here just to shitopost it doesnt matter if you insult one to the point it kills itself. More will come and post the same copy pasted responses.

my little bitch is here, ready for a nice, piping hot shit to be laid in his manlet mouth. pic related: it's my bitch, admitting to being a weak incel with a shit bench.

reminder: there's a reason he obsessively seeks me out and *never* the other way around. he knows his place. like a good bitch.

Attached: balding incel manlet admits it.jpg (1000x670, 149K)

>I do not rely on tedious daily distractions like taking care of animals, women and children. I do not rely on the mediocrity of video games, or hours of mindless browsing of online forums to kill my time between now and death.

Attached: AD-OFF-PLATFORM-NZ-Shooter.jpg (1200x800, 219K)

>r/im14andthisisdeep

KEFIR GANG GANG

>They're literally here just to shitopost

Attached: Bad News Intensifies.gif (498x330, 191K)

Jesus, you were raring to go with that response, weren't you? So desperate for the only human interaction a terminal autist like you will ever receive. You notice that in the nine hours since you began your histrionic behavior in this thread, only Daddy Fig has paid you a mote of attention. Ya

>Still obsessed
>Still projecting
>Still too fat to post body
>Still too weak to post lifts
>Still absolutely pathetic

And STILL BTFO'ed worse than Fairleigh Dickson. Now, I'm going to take that one user's advice, go the fuck to bed, and stop replying to your clowning ass at five in the morning. You're going to have to find another source of attention. I recommend going outside, for once, and seeing where that takes you.

Attached: Pink ponytail.jpg (892x960, 43K)

>it doesnt matter if you insult one to the point it kills itself.

Is perfectly okay to respond to an aggressor who would happily love to take its mentally ill pedophilic ass and lead a bunch of enablers towards destroying the Free world with Communism and sodomy.

I would like to hear your explanation why the tripfaggot is any better than the bench autist. Because he is using a trip so you automatically fanboy over him? FUCK YOU

Because he posts lifts?

Because he lifts and gives lifting advice?