Love handles are literally the last place fat goes away

>love handles are literally the last place fat goes away.
Its not fair bros

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I think it may also be the first place it’s stored for survival reasons. We’re never meant to get so fat it’s so noticeable everywhere else I.e. obese

Yeah it's fucking depressing mang.

I had shoulder and chest striations at one point and still had probably 1 inch of back fat I could pinch.

The nightmare never ends.

Proof that god hates fatasses

it's evil
You can see my ribs and I can still pinch my love handles

How many bf% until it's completely gone?

Can trainers get rid of them or is it a meme?

Attached: 613Z_GHfoZL._SL1000_1024x1024.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

0%

8-10%

but user think of the bright side

it is the ultimate goal, think of this

just think what if they were the first?

then you would stop and still be fat!

with it being this way you get the ultimate reward for 100% completion!

when the lovehandles go away you are 10/10 aesthetic bodyfat

the absense of lovehandles means you have REJECTED the bulking meme

only truly aesthetic fit attractive people have no lovehandles

Attached: 154752087157742221352.jpg (500x500, 85K)

what the fuck do you think

The former?

My pseudogyno won't go away even after i got rid of my love handles

Attached: 1553156223508.jpg (320x309, 21K)

>mfw love handles shrunk while bulking

Attached: 1514498066116.jpg (864x864, 74K)

bo[spoiler]skeleton[/spoiler]rp

I know that feel bro

Attached: 1552963402602.jpg (597x596, 57K)

>pulled up pajama pants to my waist and realized I'd look 10 times as aesthetic without my love handles/ wide hips

Attached: 1552862292615.jpg (404x475, 41K)

>tfw 28%bf

I know I go to gym like once a week, but fuck me I did not expect to be this fat

Just embrace your femininity uwu

i've always had them, even as an athletic kid
when i got fat i unironically had a swimming tube on my waist

Stop eating garbage

I have already stopped since I got over my depression but it's only been a month. My bf still remains at 28%

>iktf

Attached: 1513260064807.png (453x408, 283K)

Any time I indulge in excess carbs and sugar my love handles blow up and I turn into a pear shaped man

Child bearing hips**

Does cool sculpting work?

Same

Attached: 1552786828356.jpg (540x471, 49K)

>I think it may also be the first place it’s stored for survival reasons.
this is correct. you can't run fast with fat legs, mammoth will run away and sabertooth will kill you. but you can still run fast with a fat belly. there are evolutionary reason for this.

More like your face.

I once had a BMI of 16 and still vosoble lovehandles, while my face looked like a sceleton.

Maybe autophagy might help out...

>just think what if they were the first?
>then you would stop and still be fat!
Correct line of thinking but wrong conclusion. If some other place was the last place fat left, then that in particular would be like the respective gut/handles that everyone would seek to eliminate. Because having that area be lean would be telltale of your whole body being lean. Like core is now. And we'd complain about the fat in that region being hard to lose. Nothing changes but the location.
TL;DR Shut up and keep shedding

no your waist just got fatter

Belly for me.

what the fuck do you contribute

natural waist:
>33 inches
when the tape is moved down to around love handles:
>38 inches

Attached: file.png (217x320, 109K)

Yeah that’s what I was getting at. We’re not meant to start getting so fat we have noticeable stores elsewhere. It’s why men tend to store fat on their lower belly and love handles first, it’s just efficient for the activities we would have done in the wild.

time to cut buddy

>5'11"
>127lb
>still have love handles and a paunch
do i just have bdd

Attached: 1553018184779.png (1258x890, 55K)

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RID OF THESE FUCKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: D720015E-BF00-4569-9B11-6A46D1DC590F.jpg (750x926, 568K)

SWEETIE NO

Attached: 941DFC83-E4E3-408E-B9F0-373AAB093535.jpg (750x1298, 239K)

Yohimbine is really the only thing that helped me with them, and even that was minimally effective. Basically the fat between my dick and my belly button went away, but the canonical tub ring around my belly button are never changed. pseudo gyno went first. Eventually (fucking 8lbs after getting clear lower ab veins), the handles finally went away.

How long did it take? I'll do aost anything to get rid of my psuedo-gyno

Going down from 185 to 165 at 5'10" reduced my gyno by about 75%. Still got a layer of fat around my pecs but that layer is about as thick as the layer on my stomach so it looks normal. I'd estimate I was 10-13% BF at 165.

Bet thanks man, and how many milligrams of yohimbine did you take?

in my case it's ass, I do not have problem with love handles, they go away after two months of cutting, but my ass is bulky and I can't get it defined

Yea I still had it at 12%, it’s literally the LAST ffs

same here, i literally have a 4 pack but the bottom two abs don't show cause of this fucking faggot small little pouch of fat that gets stored there

or maybe i dont have a 6 pack and i should just embrace my 4. idk bros

Brainlet. Might as well wear a corset while you shovel tubs of ice cream down your gullet.

Denial

You could try vacuum crunches and do your best to use your lower abdominal muscles to pull of the crunch

Attached: Kylo-Ren-Pants.jpg (1200x679, 206K)

Is yohimbine the answer my fellow skinny fats?

based. im going to try this. thanks user

For the first time in my life i am acutely aware of my lovehandles. It fucking sucks but i'm just loving making strength gains too much. Also i tell myself people can't notice it since i don't have a gut or double chin. Looking forward to eventually cutting

I took 0.15mg/lb bw, so about 190-220mg per day. Was hard to measure powder so it varied. Was a once a day dose in the morning with IF. Nothing but water for 6 hours afterwards.

You're right about it being mechanical advantageous to store fat around the abdomen but outrunning tigers is a dumb example.

not OP but thanks for your perspective. it helped my perception on them

Do I have to HIIT cardio for last body fat that stays after long weight loss? I think my belly and fat pad going to be a problem so do I have to HIIT you guys?

I think it's more weird and complicated than that, things like bloodflow and other factors could also be at play.

bro you think you got love handles because your upperbody is small as fuck

Attached: 1553123534283.png (1156x862, 639K)

it helps you sweat more but otherr than that its a meme

it's not, the fat pouch around your dick is the last to go, it's why i am trying to lsoe weight, atleast 1-2 inched hidden under there

What’s the worst, I eat clean and train hard. But those fuckers just don’t want to go away.
Honestly, I’m almost sure that tren would erase them in the matter of weeks. Can anyone confirm??

Attached: 53F24690-296D-4A62-B19A-CF1D98A0EBCF.png (750x807, 739K)

Mostly a meme. They do help you to sweat, opening things up and if you’re fasted and take yohimnine HCL then you might be onto something.

You can technically spot reduce fat but it’s not very effective unless you’re fasting.

use yohimbine.

yw

Which only works when fasted.

I have them too. What about a large volume of russian twists or leg raises? Whats the very best targeted exercise?

Works better*

Yes but u can't take tren if Ur not already accustomed to steroidds after couple years

Fuck. Is that difficult to get rid of love handles? I'm thin as fuck and yet I still have them.

Why not?

Tren is the most aggressive steroid and if u take it as a first timer, Ur gonna have a bad time

i could outrun a train any time
t. gregg plitt

Like gyno, mate?

Works only*

Insulin literally inhibits the main effect of the stuff.

All the negative affects including gyno yes M8, I wanted to take tren but found out it's only for roid vets. Well "recommended"

Sorry to keep bugging you bro but
>What kind of diet were you on when you did it
>220mg seems like a lot for yohimbine, did you take yohimbe too?

just lift, gain some muscles then cut

time to stop posting user

>tfw pull boxers over lovehandles to not look like a muffin

Attached: 1525337567670.png (789x750, 18K)

this is me btw. I used to look much worse than this, I hope further cutting will save me

Attached: IMG_20190322_182533.jpg (2048x2048, 650K)

Mine are just now getting shredded. Keep going bro

Which site is this?

It says right in the picture

stupid brainlet

Ohh God is this the body type I'll get if I get ripped, fuck me.

I have super wide hips...

What's your bf%?

you look fine user, there's a lot of guys out there with waaay more fucked hip to shoulder ratios than you. Blow up those lats and you golden

I'm not exactly sure, but I think 15-16%

Please no

Attached: 1553264895641.jpg (650x650, 214K)

You just have zero muscle. You’d probably look less saggy and paunchy at 160 lbs. you need to bulk hard.

eh, you dont look bad by any stretch. You look strong as fuck though. with wide his you look fine. maybe working on lats would assist in creating the chest wideness? you already got the shoulders down

thick, solid
bulk you retard

bulking is a meme

Sorry I meant 19-22mg not 190-220. Diet was OMAD partly because it's convenient and partly because you need to fast for a few hours after yohimbine. I mostly just aimed for my 120g of protein and then as little else as possible. I'd reckon I was on 1500kcal avg. About 20mins of HIIT after workouts too. This actually made a big difference and the better cardio offset the lethargy from the cut.

I didn't really waste time with Yohimbe. Why would you if can get yohimbine?

Skinnyfat. Start lifting.

fuck that's brutal, im still at 18%

stupid nigger