Dad listening to old music

>dad listening to old music
>thinks he understands politics and how the world works
>constantly playing devils advocate

Do all dads do this or just mine? I mean I know neurotypicals are retarded sheep that belive whatever the tv or radio tells them too but damn this is another level

Attached: EFA0F197-9843-46CB-828E-D8A3693D535D.jpg (250x241, 6K)

Bumping

Originallio

Bumping again

Original

Bumping again

No one ever replies to my threads honestly

>imagine making a thread and the only replies being yourself because literally the people on Jow Forums dont even like you

This is some sub human loneliness right here

You know why people play devils advocate right? Its because grownups view issues from different angles because the real world isn't as black and white as you think it is.

Lmao fuck off boomer to listen to some ACDC or something faggot

Zoomers run this world

Doesnt really apply to me but my dad's views on politics are based in werher they benefit him or not as an upper class man. I don't complain since we're pretty well off but sometimes it pisses me off how much of our views are based on what benefits us and not on what's the best for everyone. Zero empathy but that's how he was brought up so no use complaining about it. It's up to us to make a difference.

>No one ever replies to my threads honestly
>Get honest answer
>Lmao fuck off
You deserve every bit of loneliness you feel.

Yes
Mine does actually know politics & the world
He plays devils advocate to help me think through my positions
And I like ELO

You sound like a generic edgelord who knows how the world "really works" despite being far removed from society

Your mom sucking on this fat dick proves Im as lonely as you

Crooked nose bitch boy

>society

Originally

Attached: 134EE0C6-87FB-4FC4-9EF5-B3B298F2472C.jpg (500x500, 73K)

See my dads the complete opposite

He thinks that hes a 1960s hippy

But hes dumb as pig shit

Beggaring your own kids for strangers?
Stupid

My dad thinks he has the world figured out but is also a commie larper. It's shameful.

My grandma thinks she knows everything there is to know and she critiques everything. She didnt work a single hour in her life and has a primary school education. Was always provided for by her dad or her husband. Shes low IQ too, never could hold a conversation or talk about anything really. She believes everything that comes up on tv. And its not dementia shes not that old. The only thing shes got going for her is that she shames christfags for being in the priests pockets and doesnt fucking tip the jew. And shes nice to me of course, at least when im around her. She can talk shit behind my back as long as im comfy. Oh and my dad is an alcoholic privileged retard that had too much money as a child. And all of them cant understand metaphore sarcasm and irony.

ITT, the greatest minds 19 year olds have to offer.

>I mean I know neurotypicals are retarded sheep that belive whatever the tv or radio tells them too but damn this is another level

Attached: 1425372528021.jpg (480x640, 38K)

YOUR THE FUCKING PROBLEM

YOU BITE THE HAHA FUNNY LE EDGY ATHEIST MEME BECAUSE YOU CANT EXPAND YOUR MIND

THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TOO MAKE FUN OF EDGELORDS BECAUSE THE MEDIA KNOWS THEY ARE RIGHT

if you're going to take this tack, just name them, faggot

>THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TOO MAKE FUN OF EDGELORDS BECAUSE THE MEDIA KNOWS THEY ARE RIGHT

Attached: 1426796529773.png (378x391, 223K)

Lmao fucking neurotypicals cant even see the truth

Fucking sheep

> neurotypicals

.. I've encountered so much of this retardation, that I have PTSD from it, the notion that you're anything special, from being a fucking autist. kys. Fuck you for even using pepe in your thread, fuck you.

Attached: 09231204151.jpg (552x597, 28K)

Most older people dont even see real truth in thier own opinions they honestly see the world as infinite interpretations so theres just no way to know anything for sure. You have to get your arguments watertight. Also your dad probably just wants to talk with you.

>Imao fucking neurotypicals cant even see the truth
>Fucking sheep

Attached: 1421519826148.jpg (500x587, 30K)

Kek you are the true idiot in this thread my friend

This is literally the most fedora thread I've ever read holy shit. Top kek.

>Kek u are the true idiot in this thread my friend

Attached: 1419646488029.jpg (530x530, 54K)