How does one become a prettyboy (Chad)? Any looksmaxxing tips?

I've noticed all the cute girls in college like prettyboys.

I can't grow facial hair so I can't be the bearded college athlete/bachelorette contestant type of chad (They get the most poon where I live)

Attached: maol.jpg (796x647, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuaC3dXayAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck dingdongs for maximum jaw gains

Just make sure you have a nice face

just be yourself ! :)

What if I’m attractive but can’t talk to grils

that's Jow Forums in a nutshell

so much late bloomers on this board i feel bad. dont worry bro your looks will pay off when you learn social skills

1- be tall, attractive and confident
2- don't be short, ugly and shy

youtu.be/XuaC3dXayAs

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-183624.png (2560x1440, 2.44M)

what if ur short (5 7), attractive for a short guy and confident

Simply go for very short girls
5'7 is manlet but not so much that it ruins your life as a man (like say a 5'3 manlet)

yah shorter girls are not hard to get as a manlet

One time in grade 7 a girl I really liked texted me asking if we wanna date, I was so happy and said yes, then at lunch break her and her friends came over and told me she was just joking and they laughed and even my guy friends who liked me laughed, now Ive fucked 21 women and haven't gone without choking and leaving red hand prints on their asses.

Attached: 1552738605467.jpg (438x434, 115K)

don't use these shirts brehs

I'm currently in my amazon cart, buying looksmaxing/health items after months of not really caring about my looks/hygiene and smoking through my breaks of my bluecollar job and just not giving a fuck overall.

I'll share with you what I'm literally purchasing right now and my tips, as a very good looking kid who paid attention to the getting paid for your looks route(in reality 5'9, balding, and not that pretty xd)

Number one, the most direct route to being looksmaxed. RUNNING.

The brass tax of beauty and aesthetics, sexual market value and attraction is your evolutionary fitness. Surely we've all picked up on this by now. The fact of the matter is, every male model, every person being paid for their looks, they would not be there if they were above 15% bodyfat.

Running, you were born to run, and gifted with bipedal movement, literally changes your mitochondria to produce more energy, you used to kill predators with endurance hunting, etc, etc, etc

if you're a gym rat/fitness enthusiast and you're not running, and you're actually CUTTING, like a women not a man, you're a fucking retard, plain and simple, it's the most effective IQ test there is.

Running 3 miles a day is going to basically allow you to give you complete and utter control of your weight. Your problem will not be cutting, it will be increasing your calories and eating more, clean ofcourse, you will be able to maintain ~10% bodyfat, the biggest tool of being a prettyboy thats gonna make women creampie you, pretty much with extreme ease. If you're too much of a pussy to work up to running 3 miles a day, literally just fuck off, you're going to always be a lard, you're going to die early because you neglected cardio, and honestly I just don't want to see or hear from you ever again if we're here to seriously discuss your outcomes.

Fuck cardio and fuck legs haha

>thats gonna make women creampie you
whoa, should I lube my ass up

I agree with this
It baffles me that people lifting for women don't run and skip cardio so much

((CONT))

Skin
>CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser | 16 Ounce | Daily Face Wash for Oily Skin | Fragrance Free
>CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 30 | 3 Ounce | Daily Face Moisturizer with SPF | Fragrance Free
> Stridex Strength Medicated Pads, Maximum, 55 Count pack,2 pack
>Thayer Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 Fluid Ounce, (Packaging may vary)

Teeth care. It's common knowledge in 2019 metropolitan area your teeth have to be white
> Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips Dental Teeth Whitening Strips Kit, 14 Treatments - Lasts 6 Months & Beyond
>Rembrandt 2 Hour Teeth Whitening Treatment
> Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste, Fresh Mint Flavor, 2.6-Ounce (2 Pack)
>Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste, Mint Flavor, 3.52-Ounce (2 Pack)
>Burt's Bees Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder, Natural Flavor for Teeth Whitening, 20g

>late bloomers
this is a meme
you were picked while yet unripe

>all that teeth whitening shit
It's wiser to get a water flosser over all thag crap

doesn't that teeth whitening shit fuck up your enamel?

Attached: Aquapik-100-irrigador-dental-caja.jpg (684x793, 71K)

((CONT))

Diet is extremely extremely important.

Go to audible, right now, or amazon, and order ultra mind solution.

Basically, everything you're doing right now is probably fucked up, every time you enter a restuarant 95% of the options are dog shit.

It's all just regular shit you should already know. Get yourself some steak, double down, eat meats, vegetables, beans, water, and vitamin supplements exclusively. Processed food fucks up your hormonal system, sugar fucks up your hormonal system, dairy fucks up your hormonal system, gluten fucks up your hormonal system, even worst you could be allergic to these things and it could be mega fucking you up

Fashion
Get yourself some black T's, Get a little edge to your dressware. I think the vast majority of men's problems, if I look a their tinder profiles, they just look like a smiling nice boy. That's some faggot shit. Women despise weak men, even if they're pretty. Get some edge to your wardrobe, some statement black low cut V t shirts, a bold cologne, an outlandish piece or two, maybe a belt buckle, something to peacock and stand out a tiny bit, maybe a tattoo or sleeve