Karen Thread: Ultra Smug Imouto Edition

Karen Thread: Ultra Smug Imouto Edition

Also Anonette

Previous Threads
pastebin.com/yFK7FX5k

Attached: Screenshot_20181225-122327_Chrome.jpg (1440x1471, 729K)

Fuck yet?

Well that was quick. Not yet exactly.

Any new developments in your relationship

Attached: welcome, welcome to city 17.png (442x783, 408K)

We had a bit of fun when we got home the other night and yesterday we spent the day inside due to that horrible storm.

Any new drawing you can share.

Attached: 1526259513983.jpg (720x630, 43K)

I dont go back to work until the 2nd. I used a week of my vacation days.

>fun
It's okay Chris you son't have to share it with the whole class.

Why did you stop posting on /a/? It was the only thing to look forward to in those gay incest threads.

mods ban him every time he tries to

oh yes he fucking does

user you thinking with you dick, we have to keep Karen pure.

>Mfw this has all been an elaborate ruse
please be real

Attached: 1543940725016.png (787x830, 647K)

Its not that I'm unwilling to share. Its just I feel a bit red when I think about it.

Jannies are being annoying

I'm not the one aggressing as of late. She has been alot more intense since Christmas

Shes only being aggressive because she wants you too "lose control" and take over just like in all her hentai, little does she know her older brother can read social ques and is denser than a supernova.

>not yet exactly

Well that is interesting, please do go on

About damn time, was hankering for an update thread Karenbro. Theres only so much whining about imouto threads and mods on /a/ that i can take...

good boy Chris, I save my vacation days to splurge in December as well

its pretty much just complaining nowadays even thought Chris doesnt even post there anymore. I personally thank and smirk when someone threatens to drop the K word

well we are here for you bro... if you ever need ideas or second opinions...

I find it funny that they think banning is going to stop it from being said. Even deleting whole threads that are on topic is just making it more taboo and more enjoyable to fuck with them with.

>Its just I feel a bit red when I think about it
>She has been alot more intense since Christmas

Karen has always sounded the lewdest of the two.

Attached: 1545966932839.jpg (1080x1440, 472K)

>second opinions
>fuck her
>???

I'm picking it up alot more.

I get 1.5 a month from work and can have a max of 24 saved up so I will have 17 by July and plan on using 14 to go on a cruise for her birthday but thats still a secret.

Thanks user

She knows how to use her appeal very well.

>I'm picking it up alot more

Imagine learning how to romance your imouto by asking anonymous people on an image board whose sole experience come from japanese ero doujins.

It's valuable information for both sides then.

even the sun shines on a dogs asshole once in a while user. If it works it works.

the last thread you had up you remarked on her being more clingy after you gifted her the bracelet which must be a grand feeling. you holding hands and interlocking fingers yet?

no, he's getting info on how to romance his imouto from his imouto herself. she browses these threads.

shes the one that keeps demanding he eats her out eh?

I was going to bed and she came to lay down and inmediately started lightly kissing my neck. She started kissing me and she pulled my shirt off. I ended up pushing her under me and I ended up kissing down her neck. I stopped once I started to get close to her chest she told me it was okay to keep going just to not take anything off her. So I started kissing her chest. She started moaning and fidgeting her legs under me. I did it for awhile and she grabbed my head and pulled her into chest and said that was enough for tonight. We were both breathing hard and we ended getting back up and watching TV until about 1am.

Every kiss, every grope gets us one step closer to getting Chris inside her.

Also great job Chris. She has finally allowed you to get full access to her chest. Good job but she doesnt seem comfy being naked in front of you yet. Slowly.

thats cute Chris, arousing as hell sure but its cute shes trying to keep things at a slow build. So what were you thinking during and after. How do you feel now.

Attached: (((senpai))).png (350x282, 77K)

Interlocking fingers and swinging our arms.

During, I wasnt really able to think over hearing her loud breathing and moaning

After, I was really flustered and kept thinking about if I would have been able to be a bit more bold

Now, embarrassed recounting it and slightly aroused.

any plans for the weekend, new years is like on monday or tuesday?

also plan on going on the offensive. I know you set her off with a gentle ear bite before and maybe some heavy petting and kisses?

Attached: 1526704515854s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Still impressed people have the iron will of not fucking after a fuckton of foreplay like this.

Attached: serena_saturday_edit_by_dadonyordel-dcon2v6.png.jpg (347x250, 26K)

so uuhhhh sorry for being a newfag in this thread, havent been on r9k in a while, wtf is this all about?

Attached: 25c531442042e23a1e0f052a010177a9.png (287x207, 65K)

No solid plans for the next few days. We are going to a fireworks show for new years.

Lewd. Someone knows exactly what she wants. Unlike me hahaha that's the joke.

So I guess my brother's just gonna live with me until his Christmas vacation ends. I think I'm fine with this but it's weird. I'm convinced he thinks I'm unstable and doesn't want to leave me alone to hurt/kill myself or something.

Attached: g4.png (311x248, 139K)

Yeah you know, what would it be like if Chris had pleaded to Karen to be "spoiled" some more. Whispering how he needs her how he wants her softly up to her ear of into the nape of her neck.

To truly understand you would have to read the pastebin

Long short
Karen and Chris are siblings slowly becoming closer and closer.

Buy condoms, ketchup and condensed milk, ask him to leave for one day because you're having someone over. Tell him to come the next day earlier in the morning because something.
Spill a bit of ketchup (or fake blood, if you're more talented in that) on your bedsheets, fill a few condoms with the condesed milk and throw them on the trash.

If you don't want your brother, might as well break him a little.

awwww he wants to protect his imouto from doing something so drastic, a credible knight in shining armor. Tell him you just need some long hugs to recharge your batteries, you are after all soooo tired from waitressing

Neat cool fun. Do something cute with her during the fireworks.
He'd probably be happy I found a boyfriend. I don't NOT want him a little but sex is a fuzzy subject.
That's basically what's been happening. It's nice. I got a redo on the foot massage and I told him to go firmer like Chris said and it didn't tickle as much, thanks Chris.

Attached: 04py4.jpg (1708x1440, 196K)

lol that image

did you two go back to watching monster masume? Sounds like he was testing you on your tolerance for ecchi...

They should watch kiss x sis next, NBR though.

Riko-nee is best girl fyi

Sensei or riot.

hah id rather the sister and her delicious glistening peach

Chris and Karen are like a sweet romcom that you just wanna protect

Anonette is like a psychological comedy where they try to out keikaku themselves

No, we'll probably watch something tomorrow night. In his defense he claims he didn't know what Monster Musume was all about, not sure I believe him but yeah.
Seen it. No.

>Chris and Karen is tsundere children
>Anonette is kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai

Thats a good guy

I plan on spending alot of time with her in an isolated spot together

No problem on the message advice.

how much do you know of his taste in anime? We could come up with some recommendations though you know alot of incest anime is going to be thrown your way.

>I'm convinced he thinks I'm unstable and doesn't want to leave me alone to hurt/kill myself or something.
As someone reading your posts, I've reached the same conclusion as him.

If you like SoL me and Karen watched Teasing Master Tagaki San yesterday. Real comfy found out thats what she has been reading lately too.

>she gets her ideas from takagi-san
I can't wait for her to discover Nagatoro-san, or yupiel-sama.

You should spend a lot of time in her isolated spot I'm sorry.
He watches a lot but it seems really random. He's been watching Jojo and that Skull-face Bookseller dude show lately. I guess based on what he told me he must watch imoutoshit but he never actually specified any specific show. He did say he wants to marathon that QUALITY purple haired imouto show when it ends.

Anyway I still have to get him to watch Nozaki kun so we'll do that probably.
I'm not the MOST stable person but I'm not gonna do anything drastic.

Attached: m5.jpg (512x288, 22K)

Uhhhhh I remember seeing panels from the manga and wanting to gut the main girl so that's gonna be a no, sorry.

Attached: h53.png (242x221, 80K)

im with you im more a fan of naga, yupiel well i hope Chris likes gentle femdom. Speaking of which Chris are you more a sub or a dom, how would you feel if Karen stepped on you or made you drink some zubrowka as she pours in down her lithe leg into your mouth at her foot?

No no you're right

I see you as more socially awkward not unstable

Its comfy after awhile. She even got me reading it with her. She'll sit in my lap and we will read it off the tablet together.

In an hour or so I will be gone for awhile. We are gonna go fishing then when it gets dark we are gonna light up the sparklers, spinners, and roman candles we got.

You'll be alone in a boat for hours, with no other human soul miles of distance.

Remember to carry the condoms.

I dont have a boat. We are gonna be fishing from the lakeside.

>I'm right
Cunnilingus incoming, make sure you listen and pay attention to her and figure out what she likes.
I mean yeah socially awkward is more like it. And I'll maybe investigate Tagaki san more but I'm not optimistic.
Well I have work in an hour so this thread's gonna die I guess lol.

Attached: 04pkf.gif (500x500, 1.38M)

Thats gonna be romantic. Be sure to watch the sunset with her while cuddling

>nightime sex under the stars

Hot

Ask for a cunnilingus yourself.

Karen isnt gonna want his tongue she is gonna want her Oniichan's thick milk inside her.

I cant wait for your return both Chris and anonette

I will bump this thread randomly until they return

Takagi or Nagatoro and explain why.

I'm not asking Chris for that, that would be strange and unusual.
Uhhhh I mean that's fine too Chris just get her on the pill or something first but eating her out would probably be a better first step.
I'm not gone yet I was just showering and stuff.

>Hey dude you already cleaned my house and shit what do you plan on doing by yourself here all day?
>Well with all this privacy I could just chill in my boxers all day

Fucker needs to get his own place jesus, also work now bye.

Attached: 02p2g4gb.jpg (480x480, 28K)

maybe hes hooked on his imouto's scent you did catch him in your bed right?

I-Is your brother teasing you with his boxer comment? Holy shit this role reversal is moe as FUCK

My imouto is still visiting for Christmas. She made cookies earler today. Its been comfy, might ask her to move in once she graduates HS

How can Japan be so based at times?

Attached: 1546025420840.jpg (800x600, 281K)

I wish I had my imouto place to chill in boxers all day.

Are you the one cuddling with his imouto on sofa while watching movies?

I'm not that user. I took the idea from anons though to try. She ended up just leaning on me and I just wrapped my arm around her waist.

Good for you user. Did you give her anything for Christmas?

I gave her some ribbon hairclips and bought her some drawing software with a drawpad for her laptop.

>ribbon hairclips
Cute. How long is she staying?

She goes back to school on the 7th she is leaving on the 5th

How is your relationship with your imouto? Are you two close?

We are pretty close. She comes to visit during Christmas break and usually stays most of summer break as well.

Whats the age dif?

Is the age gap between both of you big (5+ years), or 3 years just like OP.

17 and 22 years

Do you have any intention to follow the footstep of your fellow oniichan Chris-kun?

Nah nothing as bold as that. I'll just be happy if I can keep watching over her.

Now imagine how many imoutos were broken by the undecisiveness of their onii-chan.

Attached: 1545924077710.jpg (600x847, 184K)

Pretty sure Chris thought the same thing one month ago.

Seriously though, It's already cute enough that you have a sister visiting you every Christmas and bake cookies for you. I hope she can move in with you when she graduates.

And their denseness. We make fun of harem protagonists' denseness, but we are not that much better than them.

It shouldnt be much of an issue. She wants to move out of our parents when she graduates and she is gonna take online college. So I figure she can save money doing it this way.

You gonna charge your imouto rent?

Over the years I've realized how dense I was. Most of it was due to insecurity.

'murrica? Online college is a thing out there as well?
So, you're telling me that your sister will be your housekeeping wife archetype? Damnit, I wish I had some kind of promising future like this.

Attached: Karen at 10.png (913x863, 579K)

Nah I couldnt do that. She is already gonna have enough on her plate with college.

Charge her in cuddles.

She are gonna pay with her cookies, and imouto hugs.