It's that again again

It's that again again.
Pour your heart out. Write to someone you hate or love or anything in between.

Attached: letter.jpg (3706x2470, 1017K)

It's me, the Cuckst, the oligarch monarch with diplomatic immnunity. Just here to respond to all the letters I received in the last thread.
J. I don't like you, I don't want you as my girlfriend.
B. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend.
X. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend
C. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend
V. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend
D. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend
E. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend
T. I don't lik you, I don't want you as my girlfriend
that's some of the answers atleast. btw can you guys please start using the same initial when you're writing letters to me. I would prefer if you used the letter C, referring to my status as the Cuckst, the living, breathing flesh of God.

user, are you pic related? Also nice shitpost.

Attached: 3d8775d7b7a17c3bce0f276b748a43e9.jpg (370x551, 24K)

Do you even want to still be friends? Im honestly not sure if I want to. It's too painful.

The reason I know, is because no one else is fucked up enough to care anymore. Just you. Wallowing in your bitter jealousy. The object of your immature spite is leagues above you, in ways you can't even comprehend.

R,

I don't even know what to say to you anymore. I don't really miss you but I'd probably be happy if you got back to me. You're such a dork.

- L

Told me choose, I made my choice and then you lashed out. I did not hurt you.

I love you more every day, still. No matter how much it hurts, I will love you more and more, always.
I'm studying a lot, smoking way too many cigarettes, staying up very late and trying to not lose my mind. I'm not doing very well. I had a panic attack yesterday. I cried a lot. I don't like crying.
Please come back. I keep listening to some gay song because "better late than ever, just don't make me wait forever".
I miss you. I love you. I'm yours.

Hello femanon,

I still remember the thread that you showed yourself. I don't think I have seen you since then. We come from the same city and it was only a couple years ago you left for uni. We may be from the same place but you're Japanese and I'm Chinese. I liked the way you wrote in that thread. I hope I can get to know you better. Here's my email: [email protected], send one to me with the city we're from and I'll know if you received this.

Cheers

i wonder if you'll ever reach out to me again

i wonder if you even look at my page anymore or still care

My love, V.

I love you, endlessly and more than anything.
You say you feel like I'm too good for you, and that you don't do anything but sleep, but you do waaaaaaaay more than you think you do.
You're the most precious and kind and loving person I've ever met.
You make me feel so very very loved, and you make me feel happiness the likes I haven't felt since I was a kid, which for a long, long time I felt like was impossible.

I am yours, and you're mine. Now and forever.

I love you endlessly.
Yours, N.

Attached: forehead kiss.gif (500x282, 523K)

Q-
Everything is going according to plan. The dragon is loose.
-R

G,
I wish I could be a different girl for you, but I can't get over the fact you're a footfag. I'm still down to be yours forever.

S

beli kurac

N

N

Hvala mamice

S

Fuck how I wish this was for me. What a cute letter, man. If you're a tranny, great job impersonating a girls style of writing and choice of words and sentence order.

I actually do. Stay salty fag

Dear society
I fucking hate liberals
all those arrogant holier than thou retards on those late night talk shows always talking down on others, feeling morally superior
I fucking hate them and the retards that watch them
>"OH ITS JUST COMEDY user, ITS NOT NEWS SO ITS NOT PROPAGANDA LIKE FOX NEWS"
just fucking kill me alr. stupid fucking retards everywhere. I may not have social skill and im completely inept around girls so wtf do i know but at least i know not to fucking let illegals come into the country and leech off the system like its been all these fucking decades. And god forbid people try to stop it, because then its time to LE #RESIST
fuck this shit
fuck all of it
fuck all the stupidity and fuck the news outlets for propagating all this stupid ideas
>"REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS"
>"THERE ARE NO FUNNY CONSERVATIVES BECAUSE HUMOR REQUIRES YOU TO PUNCH UP"
>"GET OVER IT"
fuck man

That's really sweet. Thanks.
Made me smile even if it's not really a great moment of my life.

You want the imaginary people I literally just invented to be your girlfriends?
Lol.

P
Can you fucking speak to me or just flat out tell me you don't fucking want me so I can fucking move on with my fucking life

Said the desperate shill that tried to larp himself as me since April. You're just 1 in 100,000 shills trying to pass themselves off as me like little goblino 6ix9ine or that faggot Travis Scott

I agree 100% user holy shit

NOW PISSED OFF

Get over it, you lost :^)

N

Why does everyone want to be a random crazy from Jow Forums again?

Cause I have a market value of a few trillion beyond my namesake. I have in my possession the next 1000 years of science.

Why don't you buy Jow Forums and "stop people from impersonating you"?

I'm a q. Can you tell me what you mean?

Perhaps I will one day.

Nudes nudes nudes nudes

Well, now quite interesting teasing there.
The season is ending soon, are new seasons coming, what a question.
I have to give you some praise for a better story during the last few scenes. Clearly an improvement and next scenes look actually a bit promising.
A sunless road ahead or behind.
Swords of ice where?
Now, any new developments in that front?
Hopefully no laughter.
Or lies and screams.
Like all of them.
Could you make pernament cross-reference to some other play.
The main character in that could be something like me.
Someone that would be forced to face their own self.
And the other way too.
Maybe she could be thinking about the various ways pigeons could be fooled.
Shame that you killed that pigeon at the store.
Truly the hottest bird of the corner.
Or so they said.

U,

i fucking hat you with all my heart. You are always trying to control my whole life as i was not human, as i didnt had my own life. I feel like shit everyday because of you and i often wish you were dead. You buy me nice things so you can later say that i dont have the right to hate you. I never asked for that shit. I cant even tell you whats bothering me because you will make a joke out of it and judge me. You bother me, your shit existence does, but who cares about the shit i have to say. I wish i could just kill you without any consequences. There might be a time where i loved you but all i feel for you now is hate, only hate.

C.

what does this mean and who is this for???

it was written for me

>what does this mean
It means something for me.
Perhaps something for him too.
Doesn't really feel like it usually truth to be told.
>who is this for
It's for the screenwriter/director. I don't know her real name, he works under various pseudonyms

I can understand if it's hard to understand. But I have to write this way. He's really bad at reading, but really good at understanding hidden meanings.

Your jokes are good and pretty spot on.
Kinda.

I love you Bonbibonkers. It's literally ripping my heart out that you spend all your time with creepy pedophiles on discord instead of talking to me, and letting me love you.

None of this is a laughing matter. My work shut down CERN for the next 2 years as they try to play catch up to me.

Your evil version was a bit better.
Both of you have the same problem.
Wanna know what it is?
Too many letters.

That's how it appears. This place is still very much my Ouija Board regardless of all the shills that desecrate it.

Have you thought about creating your own thread?
Personal postal office for you and your angels.
No need to litter these threads always.
I kinda like these.

e,
text me i just wanna cuddle and be comfy with you, i wish you liked me back its so confusing with you : (
-c

Dear J,
I think of you a lot. Doubt you're reading any of these letters but my Nana left at last, so I'm able to get a good night's sleep again at last. Don't really know what to do with myself now though. I think I'm going to keep trying to learn a bit of guitar, but I don't know if I'll have the time for it in the future.
I'm about a third through A Prayer for Owen Meany. Really wishing I could talk to you about it... I guess that'll be another thing to ask about in two years' time.
-C

A,
How could you do this to me? You told me you loved me and cared about me, and now you go out of your way whenever you see me to make me feel like shit. Why the fuck would you do that to me?! I have always made absolutely sure that I've never done anything to hurt you, and this is what I get in return?! You're the fucking worst. But for whatever reason I can't hate you. I still care for you immensely. I don't know how to turn it off. I don't want to care about you anymore, because all it causes me is pain. I wish there was a switch I could flick to turn it off. I think about you all the time. I can't stop that either. I fucking hate thinking about you though, it splits my heart open. We've been broken up for over 2 months now and I still feel the same way I always have. I think you're an awful person, but I miss you and I wish you gave me attention again. How the fuck do I stop wanting to be with you? I'm just not interested in anyone else the way I am in you. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I don't know what to do. I will get on with my life and hope it goes away in time. I miss you. I love you. I want the best for you.
E

A
I'm glad you left me
So glad
I destroyed so much to be with you again, so much I could've cherished forever.
I've hurt people- namely c -but I'm a better person now and I'm glad you're gone. I will make it up karmically but will be forever guilty of hurting the person I love
Taking responsibility
No more Coke after this week

El

E,
We're going to go on from here soon, go off and have lives totally apart from each other. I hate it, but it's true. I've loved the last five years I've spent with you by my side, through the good and the bad. You've helped me grow as a person immensely. Like you said, we'll always have that love for each other. But that's not the way the world works out, I guess. I respect your commitments and I hope you do well in the future. It's been a hell of a ride, and it does seem like I've loved you for every bit of it. I hope the true is same vice versa. Through all the hurt, through all our immaturity, through all the missed connections and stupid breaking points and every other thing the universe threw at us to keep us apart. I never thought that ten months could define my entire HS experience, but here we are. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I have to say it as much as I can to make up for all the time I never got to. For all the times that I should have, but didn't. Where you could have, but didn't.
One of the last things you said to me was that whatever I do, you know I'd be successful. The issue there is, however successful I am, however much money or fame or whatever... that's not what I want and that's not what I need. What I need, what I've sorely lacked for so, so long, was belonging. You know that. And you know, too, that you are the person I feel at home with. The person who I feel I understand fully and who understands me fully. It's always been that way, it has for you too. We wouldn't have snuck around your friends, your boyfriend, your family to talk and hang out with each other if that wasn't true.
You are truly special to me. You always will be. Even if we never speak again, know that I'll always have that special love deep inside. No one compares. The rest of my dating life is going to be a competition for first runner-up. I love you, I always will. I hope you can say the same. Come home soon.

Love,
R

Please leave my mind. I don't want to think about you. Why won't you leave me alone?
You don't care about me. You have never started a conversation with me on your own. You live a completely different life.
You said you wanted to be independent when you were talking about relationships in general but you starve for affection. I hate the fact that we think similarly but you do not want to deepen our contact or with anyone else, just because you are afraid of being in a relationship, thinking it would stop you from enjoying yourself. I would have helped you if you allowed me to do so. But you won't. Goodbye, M.

It's been almost a year, why am I still thinking about you? You were my childhood friend. We were the perfect power couple. I still regret rejecting your feelings. I should have worked in order to fix you. But now, you are completely lost. You used to be my dearest friend and you knew you could always count on me but after you joined that shitty paramilitary organization and after you changed your class - you had forgotten about me. You found yourself a boyfriend with problems and his problems became your problems. And you went on a spiral to the deepest pit you could end up in. I miss you but I wish I had never met you. Goodbye, A.

I do not hate anyone but if I were to hate somebody, it would have been you. You are a chameleon and you are deceptive. You wear a mask of being an innocent person but inside you are a disgusting being. You manipulate people around you, defame people that once were your closest friends. And I deeply understand that. I am capable of doing all that stuff too. But I refuse to do so. I wanted to help you avoid doing that but instead you ended up doing the same but on me. I told you want you did and you still didn't listen. You still haven't listened. And I am afraid you will never stop doing that and you will end up unhappy forever. Goodbye, K.

I won't miss you, or at least I will try

Attached: 80a3007e9dcd893e698f443d00c26389.jpg (1200x1545, 324K)

be my gf, i love you baby, and i want you to have my kids. teehee!!

Nyannyan,
Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya (Mwah!)
He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa. OwO
- fag