Tell me about your gym

Tell me about your gym.

Attached: F4B9D786-27F4-4304-8EA9-76941F53FF22.png (320x288, 2K)

It has a lunk alarm. But I can't afford anything else...

Attached: potatoe.jpg (480x640, 169K)

The personal trainers don't rerack when training people. Also one of the PT's farts when training alone and it could kill exterminate a whole village

>start: military gym
in an old cargo plane holder
>shoulder to shoulder with knuckleheads
>soldiers out of pt playing with the machines like toys
>people throwing weights and ez bars in places they shouldn't be
>someone using all the machines at once and grunting when you use it
>constantly changing workout to whatever is available
>crying trying to any exercise with what ever kettle bell is left over

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 10.10.43 PM.png (1050x1438, 1.62M)

24hr fitness same 8 douchebags working out every time. Hot chicks there though

There's always some faggot in it. Sometimes he will strip down to his undies and do low bar meme squats.

Attached: homegym1.jpg (2048x1152, 213K)

I have three
>University gym
Absolutely every weight and machine you could possibly dream of, filled with thots, always busy and everything is always taken
>Apartment complex gym
Has some stuff, no thots, is always empty
>Fraternity house gym
One rack, 15 mismatched weights, always five guys and a girl in there

which one should I use?

Attached: tfw too intelligent for my frat bros.png (659x525, 205K)

It's an old school bodybuilding gym ran owned and ran by old bodybuilders, it's nice because the only other gyms in my area are planet fitness, mountainside and crossshit.

Attached: 1552785502372.png (1022x1146, 494K)

Lots of millenials. Ive discovered they don't like being naked so shower is always nice and free. The minorites tend to smell.

It's about a thousand times worse since January. Not only are there annoying NYRers on their phones all over the place, there is also new staff that is mostly incompetent.

There are supposed to be free towels to use, but there never are any because the staff can't be bothered to wash the used ones. I just bring my own towel.

>they don't like being naked

Maybe they're not cruising for dick.

It's my house

Attached: House.dnld.png (960x720, 610K)

>International chest day every Monday.
>Personnel do legit compound lifts.
>Civillians do meme exercises.
>Always packed.
>1/2/3/4 isn’t rare, but just uncommon.
>Still have twinks taking benches to press the bar for a couple hours.
Military gym. Semper yut.

Apartment sounds comfy

>that 30 year old boomer who walks around the locker room naked with no purpose

apparently no one is because Im the only one in the shower past the morning

Too many machines, not enough stations for shit like bench or squats, a smith machine, mostly made up of crossfitters and middle aged women doing zumba

Its a university gym. Basically 99% gym thots who ignore all the equipment but are always in the way and about 3 or 4 gymbros who lift heavy.

They have really nice equipment, multiple squat racks etc and they are all kept in pristine condition because no one ever uses it.

The college town has tons of hills so all of my classmates talk about how much they have to walk and how that is enough exercise. Not taking into account that I and the other 5 people at the school who actually use the gym also do the same amount of walking.

They get really upset when anybody talks about fitness at any level. Everyone is either skelly, skinnyfat, or fatfat. Even being king of the manlets makes it easy to be an alpha on campus.

The only way to be more alpha is to be black and travel in a pack of no less than 6.

Attached: melvins.jpg (220x220, 12K)

Planet weakness. Nuff said

quite comfy, but it has only one squat rack
>5am to 7am bro only time, only dudes lifting heavy ass weight with proper form
>8am witches come rushing through the door after zumba, a group of 9 to 10 women aged 35 to 60 come in flock
>as expected, there's 10 women squatting 10kg with horrible technique so foggedabout squatting for the rest of the day
>owner doesn't even bother about buying another squat rack, i doubt he probably never even lifted a dumbbell in his whole life
such is the life of the shitworlder

college gym, I have slowly gotten to know all the night regulars, theyre all really cool

Why is there an old guy on the roof. I don't remember that.