Drinking only water

How many of you have sworn off any other drink other than just drinking water?

What are some improvements you've had in your in life from it?

Attached: JACKED.jpg (1080x1334, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/caitlinaussiefit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More hydrated than ever.

Attached: 1550962996048.png (432x432, 200K)

I still drink green tea and coconut water

I'd knock that bitch out with one punch

Regular hot green tea or the cold lipton stuff? and thats nice. I think I'd have a ton of trouble trying to stick to just water and really healthy drinks

Show me them muscles then

Imagine she goes to kick you but you Counter with an uppercut and then your fist gets lodged inside of her pussy then she reflex kegels and it crushes the bones in your hand while simultaneously swallowing your arm shoulder deep in one big motion like a mouth haha uppercunting that would be so gross

>Her pussy absorbs the muscle mass from that arm

Sauce???

I just pulled this image off of google from searching "ripped ladies"

Who is this battlewaifu?

Just water and coffee.
Is carbonated water a cheat? I eliminated soda cuz all I really want is the fiz.

post more ripped ladies

instagram.com/caitlinaussiefit/

Attached: CW_5886.jpg (1600x2000, 417K)

I drank only water for almost a year, but sometime 2 times/month I could try something else.
Well, actually I dont fucking know what changed, but it all began with healthy life style (sport, better diet, sleep). So I can see benefits in complex way.
Btw Im a poor student

Makes it easy as fuck to cut. Just cutting out soda/juice is pretty much your 500 deficit right there.

Only exception is a Gatorade I have preworkout, prevents me from going hypo.

Wow, you can beat a girl? I'm impressed. Actually though I bet she would kick your ass because you probably don't really fight.

Attached: 1551835051831.jpg (2072x2820, 337K)

I drink only water majority of time. Kefir or tea are pretty good sometimes

Attached: Original-200x300.png (200x300, 46K)

after a year of it doing nothing but making my teeth a little brighter I just went back to green and black teas

I've done it for years like my Idol Piccolo.

Attached: 2a953d8ebd1046f95239558ce65ad608.jpg (400x558, 50K)

>a cartoon some shriveled, old jap drew is my idol!

Gonna be a yikes from me, senpai.

Fuck off

i've practically been drinking only water for the last few years now & i feel amazing physically
95% water maybe 5% green tea/milk

This made me laugh (out loud) but you're kind of a dick

Mainly water, I’ll have a can of soda or coconut juice on the occasion. I’ve noticed the taste of sugar is a bit more intense than when I was having a can of soda a day

I'm too skelly to cut out any calories. Without my malk, I'm but dust in the wind.