Martial arts plus Olympic lifting

>Martial arts plus Olympic lifting
>6-7x a week training
>Have shoulder pain, knee pain, quad pain /ligament pain, forearm pain, shin splints

I'm breaking apart, Jow Forums

Attached: 54356467.jpg (236x285, 6K)

I think you're working out far too much dude. Give yourself a break and heal for a but then come back nice and strong to go absolutely beast mode

This is my fear, break days. I am at the gym now and onto OHP, shoulders are in so much pain and so is my forearm.

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

imagine being so retarded that you injure yourself and keep going.

life isnt an anime, you arent vegeta, you're not special.

take roids and surpass your natural limits or take 2 break days a week faggot.

you're never gonna make it.

if you dont change kill yourself.

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

this is why professional athletes take PEDs. which activity will have to take a backseat?

I remember the last time you posted this thread.

Attached: 1553225352467.jpg (1242x1542, 157K)

You're an idiot and if you keep going down this road then you will have to get surgery and take months off of all forms of training.
Have fun reading in bed all day and losing all your gains faggot. I know I did.

This is why you're failing lifts and not reaching ssj user

>plenty of juice :(

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (452x395, 27K)

how old are you, op?

>no pain, no gain bro
>muh #ironlyfe
Idiot.

Lol imagine being such an insecure faggot that you would rather hurt yourself than take a day off.

Attached: Youreapatheticnerd.gif (240x180, 120K)

Yeah fuck off. Your body is clearly not made to handel this stress so you can either reduce the training to 3-4 times a week or be a literal cripple who will never be able to lift/fight anything ever again sooner then you think.

OP you can alternate normal lifting days with -50% weight days to develop better endurance and joint health

>taking rest days

>6-7x
Not that much, that's not even multiple times per day. You should be able to atleast lift hard 3 days a week and then train combat sports hard 3 days and then have one rest day if you're a young guy right?
t. facing same predicament, also hurting.

yeah you should but if you're getting injured you should stop, obviously bad bones/structural genetics.

>"i'm obviously overtraining"
>why is my body falling apart

>body is telling you to slow down
>why is my body hurting?
hmm i wonder why

Look up Firas Zahabi's youtube. He's considered by many to be one of the best MMA coaches alive.

Basically his take is that most hobbyists overtrain because they think that professional fighters push a fight camp pace all year round. This leads to injuries that never heal, taxed CNS, and you never end up getting better and stronger. This sounds a lot like what you're doing to yourself.

Check it out for yourself. I think his channel is named tristar gym.

Attached: jre3.jpg (740x470, 51K)

Basically he advocates a low intensity/high frequency training program.

>train 5-6 days a week
>low volume
>low weight 50-60% of max
>preference towards body weight exervises
>train your skill more than train conditioning. i.e., are you training to be an olympic lifter that does bjj. Or are you training bjj with lifting as a supplement.