Jow Forums literally killed this guy. Yikes

Jow Forums literally killed this guy. Yikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCgoxQCf5Jg

Attached: terry.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN266WkrPRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? He was a racist faggot.

nah he was a paranoid schizophrenic who threw out his medication instead of taking it (because paranoid), it's pretty common among schizos and I personally knew a guy who did the same thing

smarter than you no brain nigger monkey

There is no,medicine for paranoid schizophenia you big dumb idiot.

Let people be racist if they want to.
You butt hurt pussy.
Anyone should be allowed to be racist if they want. It doesnt hurt anyone on pussies think its a,bad thing to be racist.

Not sure you understand the level of brain power required to make an OS from scratch. The guy had extreme potential but struggled all the time due to mental illness, a sad ending really.

>Anyone should be allowed to be racist if they want. It doesnt hurt anyone on pussies think its a,bad thing to be racist.
Mmm, yes, South Africa is a haven of coexisting isn't it?

God I miss this glorious bastard

Attached: b5493de2d5fe961883e09e6877e7f799ca0591065d92fba830f27d50f2f9e91b.png (826x713, 467K)

>hour and a half
yeah fuck that
her made os
said nigger
died
yup

south africa has a lot more complexities to it that just muh racism

No, CIA 'glow in the dark' niggers did

i still kinda can't believe he's for real dead. And not like died peacefully, but ran over by a train going 100mph into thousands of little pieces, dead. Christ. And you know, it really was Jow Forums's fault. People here always harassed him, and made fun of him, and you can tell it wasn't good for his mental state as he became more and more deranged. Its hard to even think about really.

Well the lesson we can learn from Terry is that the Internet can kill you.

>that scene when Terry gets possessed by satan

also when he apologizes afterwards

Attached: Blank+_68a24e62a6f65219e64b437e5fcb3c36.jpg (601x601, 61K)

I think his ending was graceful, train death is alright not too much pain. I mean think about it folks would you rather the deranged mans body slowly wither away so he can be subjected to pain on top of everything else hes dealing with.

The way I look at it God extended to him a helping hand. Rest In Peace friend, you were fun to watch and a humble reminder of the ranges sanity takes. You prejudiced cock.

Just because you say nigger doesnt mean you are a racist

Idk man he was mentally ill and didnt seem to have a robust support structure.

Now I dont blame his obviously old parents for kicking him out if he was getting violent but still. Guy like that? I dont see his life turning out better even without the internet.

>that scene where realizes his imaginary wife is banging black guys

Attached: 1545638703514.jpg (720x960, 124K)

That's not racism today though. Today only white people can be considered racist not black people. Asians can be considered racist if it's against black people but not if it's against white people.

Post yfw Terry's death was caused by BLACKEDposting

Attached: 1520200866139.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Sorry, I didn't see you already posted it 3 minutes ago.

Which episode was that?

oh shit did he fall for the chlorine gas crystal jape of 2010? Or was it the hot spoon bomb that did him in?

No problem my dude. The more Terryposting, the better

It's not considered racism today because black people aren't considered racist.

>all swear words uncensored except for nigger and faggot

Attached: Normalfags.jpg (1200x1520, 281K)